IGNORED

Aunt Lori Alexander 21: Bringing About Gilead One Doodle at a Time

On 6/15/2017 at 8:18 AM, AlwaysDiscerning said:

That was my idea behind this 

https://thingsgodlywomensay.tumblr.com/

It is more general though to capture all the crazy women. I do like something more specific to Lori so that it will come up on google.

Julie Anne and I will work on putting together a blog post at SSB.

She had to get all snarky snark and got banned before I did. I admit, I was a bit disappointed that it didn't happen for me at the same time. Not that it was a competition or anything. LOL!

Screenshot 2017-06-18 at 3.54.47 PM.png

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kathi,

Thank you!

I am overwhelmed right now with putting up more screenshots,  but I have tons more. It's a full time job to just keep refreshing her page to catch them.  It's great we are all working together.

She hasn't made an official blog post about all this I bet that will be tomorrow.

And since someone mentioned Lori did not acknowledge Father's Day for Ken or her own dad, I expect a post on that soon. 

19 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

Kathi,

Thank you!

I am overwhelmed right now with putting up more screenshots,  but I have tons more. It's a full time job to just keep refreshing her page to catch them.  It's great we are all working together.

She hasn't made an official blog post about all this I bet that will be tomorrow.

I'm guessing a blog post will happen as well. Shouldn't she be in the kitchen making Ken a big Father's Day salad?

D'ya think Lori is aware that her verses could easily be applied to her? 

For there are many who are insubordinate, empty talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision (submission) party.

Interesting, isn't it? 

They must be silenced, since they are upsetting whole families by teaching for shameful gain what they ought not to teach.

Oh yes, very, very interesting how well this could be applied to her, especially given how utterly damaging her teachings can be.

Lori professes to know God, but in reality, she denies him, an abominable and disobedient woman, in every good work reprobate.

I mostly lurk here, but have followed the Lori saga here for years. I took a bit of a break because it was starting to piss me off too much. I can't believe she has this active of a Facebook page and that people still listen to her and Ken's crazy crap.   It is so weird to see just how weird and dangerous their beliefs have become in the last year. For someone against women working, she puts in more hours monitoring all her comments than I do at my part-time job. I've been a part of different denominations, including a strict (no Harry Potter, yay for courtships) youth group and no one I know would think the things she says to her readers is ok. 

8 minutes ago, lynn0810 said:

For someone against women working, she puts in more hours monitoring all her comments than I do at my part-time job. 

You make an excellent point here. Think of all the hours needed to come up with ideas, type blog posts, write doodles, find verses and commentaries that match her beliefs, edit, proofread, take/find pics for her blog/FB/instagram, add text to pics, manage comments (read/reply/delete/ban), keep current with evil female preachers, and run a chat room... 7 days a week...

...she works more than I do.

Could you imagine if she sold that cleaning stuff she touts? She would be one of those MLM millionaires bragging about "bringing her husband home"! :pb_rollseyes: 

4 minutes ago, lynn0810 said:

I've been a part of different denominations, including a strict (no Harry Potter, yay for courtships) youth group and no one I know would think the things she says to her readers is ok. 

I get what you're saying.  To be honest, I have some similar beliefs as Lori and I think she is horrible.  

My hubby is a pastor of a conservative Baptist Church with no women in leadership etc. and he thinks she's nuts.  He said there is a difference in having church order (men as leaders) and totally disrespecting women as Lori, Ken, and the Pearls do.  He would never dream of forbidding women to open their mouth at all in church (testimony, prayer requests etc).  Also, my husband understands the Proverbs 31 woman and encourages women to get an education (he paid for my Master's degree) and use their gifts because he realizes that some women need to work. 

Lori can claim it's just the liberals, LGBTs and pro choice folks who don't like her.  Nope, people near her own kind see her for who she is.

I was thinking about what prompted the outbursts Lori's had over the last few days.

As Lori has said, she's used to getting her way.  She's used to bossing people (her sisters/her neighbors). She's used to controlling people (Ken).  She's used people being afraid of her (her children).  

I think there's a good possibility that Lori's family has made the mistake of going along to get along.  Lori yells the loudest, so it's easier for everyone to just do what she wants instead of standing up to her.  

Unfortunately (for Lori), that shit doesn't work on the internet.

She might find a small group of women who are willing to fill out an application for the privilege of being "monitored" by her for the "majority" of the day, but most of the people she runs across are having no part of it - no matter how much she doubles down and insists that her words are God's words, and to disagree with her, is to disagree with him.

These notebook doodles?  It's Lori stomping her foot and asking how dare her readers question her.  How dare they refuse to accept that she is a mouthpiece for God? 

She is putting everyone on notice- she doesn't care if she has to spend every waking hour on the internet, NO ONE is going to contradict her (or post quotes where she has contradicted herself).

Remember when she wrote the letter to her neighbor telling them they better shut their dog up "or else"?  Remember when she wanted to call a woman who left a negative Amazon review?  

Lori wanted to intimidate those people.  The problem (for her), is that no one on the internet cares.  She writes a public blog, and people respond.  She can control her corner of the web, but she can't control other websites, or even the Amazon reviews on her book.

I am betting that this is a very unhappy time in her home, and honestly, that's sad.  She is mad, and I guarantee you, she is making everyone around her miserable.  I can only guess that she is glued to her computer, obsessively waiting to delete anyone who doesn't agree with her 100%.  

It's pitiful, really.  

After 2 hours she just deleted one comment. Must have went to make that salad. Now though she claims people call her names.

8 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

After 2 hours she just deleted one comment. Must have went to make that salad. Now though she claims people call her names.

At least it was up for two hours in 'prime time,' rather than, say, the middle of the night. More people online! :dance:

Lori, you should start having Ken make those salads, you can't be allowing comments like that to stay on FB for more than 15 seconds. You're slacking off! :naughty:

My interpretation of Lori's nonsense: 

Lori: Women who don't do what I say are unsubmissive thong-wearing Jezebels who need their bottoms paddled. 
Woman 1: But my husband wants me to ... 
Lori: BANNED!
Woman 2: But what about ...
Lori: EXCEPTION!
Woman 3: My husband is a drunk, and he hits me sometimes.
Lori: DISTRACTION! BANNED! DELETE!!!!!!!!!
Woman 4: Lori, I respectfully disagree because (Bible chapter, verse) and (logical explanation)
Lori: WHORE OF BABYLON! PERSECUTION!
Chatroom Chorus: Satan's minions! Living in Darkness! LGBT! Mentally ill psychos!

Man: Well, I believe that ... 

Ken after mounting up his Horse of Truth and wall-o-texting it: YOU AND JESUS ARE WRONG.

Lori: Walk in TRUTH! POTATO SOUP! 
All together now: DEEEEELEEEEEEETTTEEEEEE!
And for a grand finale: RAISANS!

I need a drink. And I don't even drink.

*stares in bewilderment*

We need a choir for this, stat!

Since I guess we're singing now, and with apologies to Don Moen...

Lori will you learn, that your Fundie Blog, will kill our moms and daughters?
Lori will you learn, that your Fundie Blog, will one day be manslaughter?
Did you know, that your health advice is just malicious fraud?
When you delete the voice of reason,
You've slapped the face of God.
The banned will speak, the Hive will scream,  the Horse will ride again,
The dumb will 'like', the chat will praise,
The Mutton-Dressed-as-Lamb!

5 minutes ago, lawfulevil said:

Since I guess we're singing now, and with apologies to Don Moen...

:laughing-rolling:

Mark Lowry wrote the lyrics; probably better apologize to him, too. :) 

Just now, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

:laughing-rolling:

Mark Lowry wrote the lyrics; probably better apologize to him, too. :) 

Good point.

Dear Mr. Lowry- I'm sorry for butchering your beautiful song (I'm agnostic and I hate Christmas music but that one still makes me a little teary!) but it was for a good cause.

Good morning!

I don´t have time to watch Lori deleting comment since I´m going to spend the day with my grandson. But here are two that I got in time to screen shot. It seems that Thomas is answering a comment that´s gone. I find it intressing that the only ones to call names are Loris fangirls, but since Lori delets everything it´s easy to claim that those who disagrees with her are bullies and name callers.

Skärmklipp 1.PNG

skärmklipp 2.PNG

8 hours ago, BlackSheep said:

IMG_7652.PNG.f049913070d465f919d8c491e07076d8.PNG

She sounds just like my FIL.  His "words from the lord" are always directed against his enemies : those who seek to thwart his calling  (generally people who don't want to be bullied by him). It's funny how conviction is always for everyone else. 

1st Corinthians 10:12 -Therefore let anyone who thinks that he stands take heed lest he fall.

Proverbs 16:18-19 - Pride goes before destruction,
and a haughty spirit before a fall.
it is better to be of a lowly spirit with the poor
than to divide the spoil with the proud.

And Colossians 2: 6-8

Therefore, as you received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in him, 7rooted and built up in him and established in the faith, just as you were taught, abounding in thanksgiving.

8See to it that no one takes you captive by philosophy and empty deceit, according to human tradition, according to the elemental spirits of the world, and not according to Christ. 9For in him the whole fullness of deity dwells bodily, 

Lori and Ken teach Paul and appear to forget Jesus, but look at how Paul points back to Jesus!  There is a danger in abandoning Jesus to pursue other "traditions".  Lori has said, many times, that our "law" is from Romans to Revelation(s).  That alone should cause her followers to question her authority.  

So yeah, Lori, we disagree with you, but we don't exactly disagree with Jesus, or even with Paul. 

A comment from Saturday on her "is there a campaign to destroy to my book?" doodle:

IMG_7655.PNG.310718cf6490b2c9f180449fd820a9c2.PNG

The next day her blog post denounced "peaceful parenting".

She must have been delighted to find a new aspect of parenting to blog about.

11 hours ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

Screenshot_2017-06-18-19-30-38.thumb.png.3b7350b7a39a391296c4445dbbc57273.png

Re Jim's comment:

So. the thinkin here is this:  They hated Jesus and Jesus said they would hate us. Therefore, if I am hated, it is beause I am doing it right!  Uhh.  Nope.  The logic is wrong.   You are sooo .. not like Jesus was, in any way.

Interessting thing Lori said ... quoted Jesus about not harming children ... yet ... same day, different post, she is talking about how children (under 5) understand the pain you inflict (my words) on them.  Umm, no again, Lori.  You need to school yourself in more than just the Bible. 

Ohh ... and disagreeing with Lori, is not disagreeing with/or hating God.  Actually, it is about critical thinking and reasioning skills.

Lori, replying to a comment that quite rightly notes if a person disagrees with Lori, they hate God:

The Transformed Wife I don't expect everyone to agree with me and this wasn't the point of what I wrote. Common human decency is missing with many today, however. You will find many comments that don't agree with what I write but they aren't cruel in their disagreements.

O RLY? I know where you can find these many comments that don't agree with Lori-in the screenshots on FreeJinger. You sure as hell won't find them on her Facebook.

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived