IGNORED

Aunt Lori Alexander 21: Bringing About Gilead One Doodle at a Time

Lori is such a whiny bitch. She is probably about as "submissive" to Ken as my cats are to me. She plays the passive-aggressive bullshit game quite well. 

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She deleted Eric but responded so her readers don't know what he said. Again, she gets the last word,

Jesus this thread is moving fast.

Lori is a beeyotch.

As you were.

My interpretation of Lori's nonsense: 

Lori: Women who don't do what I say are unsubmissive thong-wearing Jezebels who need their bottoms paddled. 

Woman 1: But my husband wants me to ... 

Lori: BANNED!

Woman 2: But what about ...

Lori: EXCEPTION!

Woman 3: My husband is a drunk, and he hits me sometimes.

Lori: DISTRACTION! BANNED! DELETE!!!!!!!!!

Woman 4: Lori, I respectfully disagree because (Bible chapter, verse) and (logical explanation)

Lori: WHORE OF BABYLON! PERSECUTION!

Chatroom Chorus: Satan's minions! Living in Darkness! LGBT! Mentally ill psychos!

Man: Well, I believe that ... 

Ken after mounting up his Horse of Truth and wall-o-texting it: YOU AND JESUS ARE WRONG.

Lori: Walk in TRUTH! POTATO SOUP! 

All together now: DEEEEELEEEEEEETTTEEEEEE!

And for a grand finale: RAISANS!

I need a drink. And I don't even drink.

1 minute ago, polecat said:

Lori: Women who don't do what I say are unsubmissive thong-wearing Jezebels who need their bottoms paddled. 

Oh I have to add "thong wearing" to my list. 

I have always thought we were nothing but a bunch of:

Feminist, witch-crafting, whores of Babylon, job-stealing, atheist, non-organic, Satanic, short-haired, liberal, man-hating unsubmissive THONG WEARING Jezebels. Also, according to one of her minions today, we are all mentally ill. 

How is this disrespectfull? How is this persecution? Loris is simply a bich! 

She deleted these in a blink of an eye.

Is it ok for me to post all these screen shots, or is it too much? 

Skärmklipp 5.PNG

Ya know. Today is Father's Day in the U.S.  Apparently, Lori is not spending the day cooking Ken a nice meal or visiting her own father. She is spending the day deleting comments on her blog. 

Of course she could be at her parents' house, glued to her phone while the family visits around her. "Sorry, Dad; my ministry never stops."

Rest of family when gathering is over: Thank goodness Lori was glued to her phone all day. It so much more peaceful when she doesn't chime in. 

48 minutes ago, polecat said:

<snipped for brevity>

Lori: Walk in TRUTH! POTATO SOUP! 

All together now: DEEEEELEEEEEEETTTEEEEEE!

And for a grand finale: RAISANS!

I need a drink. And I don't even drink.

:Bazinga: You win the internetz for today! :clap: 

49 minutes ago, Pink Muffin said:

Is it ok for me to post all these screen shots, or is it too much? 

Yes, it's fine.  We do ask if you have more than 3 images in one post that you put them under spoilers.   If they are small/narrow like the one in the post I'm quoting from it's not as big an issue.   It's hard for people on mobile to have to scroll through tons of huge pictures to get to the text.

If you think something is going to be deleted, taking a screenshot and posting here is the best way to archive it for everyone's future reference.   We don't delete posts/images unless they break a rule.  (that goes for anyone, not just Lori).  If it's on a public webpage, it's fair game for archiving here.

I didn't see anyone post this comment on her persecution doodle post.

LA-satan.PNG.266aff5122eff155fe3cf37b47b02eb1.PNG

The commenter says--and Lori agrees, that those who respond with any disagreement or question are from Satan. This goes beyond just "people are persecuting me" to "the Big Bad Enemy of God is after me, and my persecutors work for him." If we don't agree with her, we are agents of the enemy.

1 minute ago, molecule said:

If we don't agree with her, we are agents of the enemy.

Yep -- I'm not even sure any of it's worthy of a response at this point. She's decided that anyone who isn't pro-Lori is pro-Satan. She's put herself on the level of God. She's blasphemous, and if any of her fangirls had sense, they'd run far and fast.

Oh yes, I'm a thong-wearing, short-hair having, atheist, job-stealing, man-hating jezebel....

WRONG! My fat ass won't go anywhere NEAR a thong, my hair is longer than hers, I'm sitting and chilling before I leave for CHURCH choir practice, I'm fucking unemployed and will probably stay that way, I DEFINITELY don't hate men...hell, I married one and gave birth to 2 of them...and when it comes to theology, I could poke holes in ALL her arguments...but she isn't worth the braincells.

IMG_7652.PNG.f049913070d465f919d8c491e07076d8.PNG

We know why she's quick with the delete, ban, and hide buttons on her Facebook page... because she doesn't have a leg to stand on once you examine biblical context AND look at her words and actions.

It's easy to act brave and persecuted when you can delete those who come against you. Jesus didn't have a delete button. He actually was brave and persecuted, and He actually sacrificed Himself.

3 minutes ago, feministxtian said:

I could poke holes in ALL her arguments, like she did her diaphragm...but she isn't worth the braincells.

Fixed it for you (in italics) :D

I'm thinking the "answer" she received this morning was probably more meant for HER but..there are none so blind as those who will not see 

@quiversR4hunting thanks for fixing that for me :)

@Curious thank you for your answer

Here is one moore comment deleted by Lori

What is she going to do, watch her Facebook, Instagram and You Tube 24/7?

Skärmklipp 6.PNG

Their mission is the same as their father [sic]; to kill, steal, and destroy.

kill: Who deleted the most valuable advice for someone suicidal? Who wants women to stay in abusive marriages?

steal: Who posts from other blogs and authors without quoting (properly)? Who does neither work for a living nor cooks, nor cleans properly, nor does any charitable work?

destroy: Who's hot pots were set on perfectly fine kitchen counters? Who put a hole in the diaphragm? Who rips everything from the bible that does not fit into your little message and thus shatters the foundation of the faith you claim to have?

It were not those people who reached out to the ones in need.
It weren't those who comforted the trodden down.
It weren't those who acknowledged where they got their information from or where they picked up interesting thoughts.
It weren't those who work for money to feed themselves and their families instead of enjoying a day in front of the computer.
It weren't those who try to lift the weight off the shoulders of their spouses despite being physically or mentally affected.
It weren't those who go out to help strangers in need.
It weren't those who make do with what they have and save the pennies of all money someone earns in their families.
It weren't those who talk about the consequences of having children or not with their husband, respect his opinions and never trick him into major live decisions.
It weren't those who read from all parts of the bible and try to make sense in this present times with all the knowledge that is out there.
It weren't those who try to live by the core messages of Jesus Christ.
It weren't those who do not use the Bible to strive for being a better human being every single day.

This thread's title made me laugh out loud. Also, a timely reminder that I need to finish up the Handmaid's Tale episodes on Hulu before this weekend is out.

It's interesting that she seems to be getting so much more pushback from formerly friendly readers. As for that latest notebook doodle, she says others can believe what they believe and she can believe what she believes. But if you believe differently, you really shouldn't and it probably means that you need to repent because you hate God. Sounds like a real open dialogue...

Lori has written about wives who spend too much time of Facebook and don't keep up with tasks around the house. I guess this weekend she's above her own reproach.

Meh, Lori's up to her usual unsubstantiated crap.  

Just a quick question:  did she even acknowledge that today is Father's Day, like write a post about Ken or her own father?  

If she did not, then she sure showed her true colors by focusing on...herself.  How very Christian...NOT.

48 minutes ago, BlackSheep said:

IMG_7652.PNG.f049913070d465f919d8c491e07076d8.PNG

Aunt Lori wants to stop my mouth? Fine, if she's willing to lose a few fingers, and it will be temporary at most. 

5 minutes ago, freealljs said:

Meh, Lori's up to her usual unsubstantiated crap.  

Just a quick question:  did she even acknowledge that today is Father's Day, like write a post about Ken or her own father?  

If she did not, then she sure showed her true colors by focusing on...herself.  How very Christian...NOT.

Amen. 

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived