IGNORED

Amy and the Pickle 5: Trekking to TLC

choralcrusader8613

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

She has always talked about respecting their beliefs. But has he ever respected hers? 

You know he hasn't. 

I hope Joy living next door to Amy has some positive effect on her. I hope it has her getting a more positive world view and hopefully allow her to spend more time with Jill, which can allow drag her & Austin (kicking & screaming) out of cultism into everyday horrible conservative Christianity. 

Every Duggar dragged from this cult is a good 1/2 dozen kids (at least) that won't be born into it. 

• Upvote 6

26 minutes ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

You know he hasn't. 

I hope Joy living next door to Amy has some positive effect on her. I hope it has her getting a more positive world view and hopefully allow her to spend more time with Jill, which can allow drag her & Austin (kicking & screaming) out of cultism into everyday horrible conservative Christianity. 

Every Duggar dragged from this cult is a good 1/2 dozen kids (at least) that won't be born into it. 

I think Joy and Austin are in deep. I have little hope for them leaving anytime soon. However I see the possibility of Joy opening her mind and beliefs a bit due to Amy’s influence. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

8 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think Joy and Austin are in deep. I have little hope for them leaving anytime soon. However I see the possibility of Joy opening her mind and beliefs a bit due to Amy’s influence. 

I don’t see Joy leaving it either. Austin is from the same type of patriarchal bullshit background so they have 2 families keeping them in it. Plus while I am  sure Austin may privately think JB is an interfering asshat he and his family make use of the publicity the Duggars give them for the family business and it it’s all about the money with these folks.

JB has never shown his own daughters any respect- look how he treated the abused ones. He was giving his ‘spit in the cup’ talks despite knowing what they’d been through. Look how he treats Jill. Is it any wonder he is disrespectful to Amy? 

• Upvote 15

• Coconut Flan locked this topic