IGNORED

Anna, Josh, & the Ever Multiplying M Kids, Part 11: His Cheating Heart

Coconut Flan

10 hours ago, JenniferJuniper said:

If his lawsuit (which I haven't actually seen yet) ever gets to the damages stage, this will be emphasized by the defense attorneys.  Dredging up more bad memories all around.  

Yep, more bad memories for Anna, it's going to happening to her all over again.   One would think that Joshley would consider that if he was serious about trying to put this behind him, but hey, it's Joshley.    That man is truly an idiot.

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, adidas said:

I would love it if they chose a crazy Puritan middle name. 

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_vault/2013/09/13/puritan_names_lists_of_bizarre_religious_nomenclature_used_by_puritans.html

Abstinence, Handmaid and Obedience are getting a side-eye from me, but in a weird way I'm not hating them. 

Hand up if you're thinking of VisionO'Yhwh right now. 

That seems super sacrilegious to me...

Just please God, don't let the child be born on Aug 2 or Aug. 4, my husband's and my birthdays....

18 hours ago, Glasgowghirl said:

Madison Ashley, both are unisex name

:56247956409be_32(13):Hahahaha! Yes, please!

19 hours ago, Glasgowghirl said:

Madison Ashley, both are unisex names

And as a bonus the initials would be MAD. :pb_lol:

Aside from the cutesy M theme (I'm sure for Michelle), I give Josh and Anna some credit for picking relatively normal names.  It would be hard to outdo Spurgeon though.

5 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

Aside from the cutesy M theme (I'm sure for Michelle), I give Josh and Anna some credit for picking relatively normal names.  It would be hard to outdo Spurgeon though.

Yeah, they confirmed the M theme was for Michelle

My guesses:  Milo, born 15 Aug, 8 lbs. even

27 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

It would be hard to outdo Spurgeon though.

In order to out do the name spurgeon I feel like they would have to go so beyond any actual name that the kid would be named Lémonjéllo or something. Seriously I still look at the name spurgeon and think wtf were they doing?

on a real note though.... I was a birthday party coordinator for a local version of Chuck E. Cheese and Lémonjéllo was a real kid I did a party for. It was pronounced Lem-MON-jell-low. I'm all for being creative, I like different and unusual names but I felt bad for this kid.

14 minutes ago, Daisy0322 said:

on a real note though.... I was a birthday party coordinator for a local version of Chuck E. Cheese and Lémonjéllo was a real kid I did a party for. It was pronounced Lem-MON-jell-low. I'm all for being creative, I like different and unusual names but I felt bad for this kid.

Interesting, usually in the urban legend it's an aunt or a friend of a friend who totally met kids named Lemonjello and Orangejello.

1 hour ago, singsingsing said:

Interesting, usually in the urban legend it's an aunt or a friend of a friend who totally met kids named Lemonjello and Orangejello.

Or la-a (la-dash-a) lollll 

5 hours ago, Four is Enough said:

Just please God, don't let the child be born on Aug 2 or Aug. 4, my husband's and my birthdays....

my husband is also 2 aug...

so i'mma gonna guess: Malachi Joshua 3 aug- 8lbs 3oz (to keep the number theme)

although i still really like the name mim mob :pb_lol:

7 hours ago, HarryPotterFan said:

That seems super sacrilegious to me...

It was certainly the craziest of all their kids names, imo. 

I hope they use another "M" name. It would be terrible to have a pre-affair theme and a post-affair theme. 

I also hope they don't use names that sound too similar to what they already have, a la Michelle naming four of her kids, "Jo-something." (Joseph, Josiah, Johannah, Josie), or anything with "Mad," or "Ash," as in Madison Ashley.

My "hope-they-don't-use" list:

Mack, Malcolm, Mike, Micah, Michaella, Mark, Marco, Madison, Madeline, Ashley, Ashton, Asher

Previously used name counts include...

4- Starts with an "M"
3- Family names: Renee Michael James 
3- Hard C: Mackynzie Michael Marcus 

3- Three syllables: Mackynzie, Anthony, Meredith
2- Traditional: Michael Meredith 
1- Trendy: Mackynzie
1- Less common in the USA: Marcus 
1- Historical: Marcus Anthony 
1- Virtue: Grace

My Guesses:

Weight: 8.11

Date: July 28 

Length: 21.5"

Name Guesses: a name with a hard C sound, as either first or middle 

Malakai Joshua

Matthew Caleb

Matthew Zachary

2 hours ago, singsingsing said:

Yeah there were a few names that I really was hoping was a joke, but it never was. I've seen some other crazy names  at the hospital I work at too, but that I can't go into, HIPPA laws and all. 

2 hours ago, singsingsing said:

Not this thread drift again! Did we go through this back when Spurgeon's name was announced?

1 minute ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

Not this thread drift again! Did we go through this back when Spurgeon's name was announced?

I feel like it was in the Sierra thread. After we got into the picture of the Mormon woman with the weird chalkboard names for her daughter. 

24 minutes ago, Daisy0322 said:

Yeah there were a few names that I really was hoping was a joke, but it never was. I've seen some other crazy names  at the hospital I work at too, but that I can't go into, HIPPA laws and all. 

Back in the day (before HIPAA), my hometown newspaper used to post the "official record" - meaning, everything that had been filed at the courthouse:  marriages, divorces, real estate transactions, court sentences, and births. The births included mother's name, father's name, and baby's name. Yeah, a lot of divorces happened because of that; everything else is still printed to this day.

All this to say:  my mom and I used to read the baby names out loud when they were particularly odd. No lie - one baby's name was Embryo Middlename Lastname.

4 hours ago, Dandruff said:

Mundungus? As in Mundungus Fletcher from Harry Potter.

4 hours ago, Dandruff said:

The list has: 

Melchizedek- 

Mepibostheth

Methuselah

All worst then Spurgeon in my opinion. :P  

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived