IGNORED

Anna, Josh, & the Ever Multiplying M Kids, Part 11: His Cheating Heart

Coconut Flan

Just saw a comment somewhere (probably in the video comments on youtube) that a Duggar Wiki somewhere says she's due in November.

Has Merlin been mentioned? Or Mundungus?

edit:  how many times can I type somewhere without messing up? lol

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's definitely due way sooner than November. They knew the sex back when they announced in... March, I think? She's probably due sometime in the next 4-8 weeks.

She could be due as late as October, but the Duggars seem to only find out whether the baby is a boy or girl at a mid-pregnancy ultrasound.

Why not?

Merrick John 

7lbs 12oz

22 in 

July 30

The Duggar names are a bit inconsistent for me. Jana I love. I like Jill, and Jessa isn't bad either -- but it's too close to Jessica which I don't care for. Please don't shoot if that's your name lol!! This is coming from a gal who has never liked her own name - but since becoming an adult I can't imagine going by anything else. 

I'm not a fan of Joyanna/Johanna names (and the spelling of Jordyn) but I am glad people have such varied tastes in naming.  It can be a real pain when you know too many people with the same name.

M Kid Number 5 Birth Pool

Names:

Gabriel Matthew- shock928 (wildcard)

James Robert “Little Jim Bob”- Mela99

Maccabee Joshua- Lurker

Machiah- aprilx(2)

Machiavelli- onekidanddone

Maddox- ihaveanexamintwodays

Malachi- singsingsing, SapphireSlytherin, clueless, mango_fandango, bananabread, aprilx

Malachi Joshua- MayMay1123

Malachi Nathaniel- eveandadam

Malachi Robert- Dogalog

Malaki Joshua- Million Children for Jesus (1)

Malcolm- ihaveaneamintwodays, Gillyweed

Malcolm Garrett- Taylurker

Manuel Christopher- freshlemonade

Mark- TeamDeFraudinSquad

Mark Isaiah- tsukinokawa

Marshall Joshua- Berty K

Martin- singsingsing (wildcard), VelociRapture(3), albanuadh_1(2)

Martin James- Markie, Melissa1977

Martin Robert- Kelsey (2)

Marvin- Greendoor, MadeItOut

Mason- Markie(3), ihaveanexamintwodays, singsingsing, VelociRapture (1), nickelodeon, MayTheWilberforceBeWithYou

Mason Daniel- Rachel333

Mason Joshua- pook, Jatalie1996 JDuggs          

Mason Robert- Kelsey, HRM1216 (2)

Mathias/Matthias- tabitha2

Matthias- KelseyAnn

Matthew- Markie(2), singsingsing, HarleyQuinn, albanuadh_1(1), JordynDarby5, Daisy0322, frugalitymom, AlwaysExcited, TeamDefraudinSquad(2)

Matthew Asher- Chewing Gum

Matthew Caleb- Million Children For Jesus(1)

Matthew David- VixenToast

Matthew Dobson- Dandruff

Matthew Hosea- The Wanderer

Matthew Isaiah- SorenaJ, anaandrade

Matthew James- sadiZ, VeryNikeSeamstress

Matthew John- NewSeasonOfLife

Matthew Joshua- JermajestyDuggar, anjulibai, Glasgowghirl, jerkit, viii, HRM1216

Matthew Micah- ExposedKnees

Matthew Noah- Miggy

Matthew Paul- AlwaysExcited (1)

Matthew Robert- marmalade, VelociRapture, mango_fandango, adidas, season of life, AlwaysExcited(2)

Matthew Zachary- Million Children For Jesus (3)

Maverick- Honeysuckle

Max- onekidanddone

Maxwell Robert- Glasgowghirl  

Melchizedek- Audrey2

Melvin Issac- itqitc

Mepibostheth- Audrey2

Merrick John- Quiver Full of Kittens

Messiah Joshua- Jane M.

Methuselah- Audrey2

Micah- KelseyAnn (2)

Micah Matthew- shock928

Miles- singsingsing (wildcard), JoyJoy

Miles Gabriel- Suz8710

Milo-  So-Virgin-It-Hurts

Mitchell Robert- Gobsmacked

Mobert Mame- Pasta

Morgan Clement- habert

Mortimer Chance- Hortense Peyrac

Moses- Carm_88, VelociRapture (2)

Moshe Joshua- OyToTheVey

Nathaniel Daniel- MissKnowItAll

Robert- Bad Wolf

William Matthew- NeverBeenKissed

William Zachery- MissKnowItAll

Date:

July 19th- season of life

July 20th- AlwaysExcited

July 21st- Miggy

July 24th- NewSeasonOfLife

July 25th- eveandadam

July 28th- Million Children For Jesus

July 29th- Taylurker

July 30th- Quiver Full of Kittens

July 31st- Vixen Toast

August 1st- The Wanderer

August 2nd- habert, adidas, Honeysuckle, ExposedKnees

August 3rd- Jatalie1996, MayMay112, OyToTheVey

August 4th- Kelsey

August 5th- sadiZ, Hortense Peyrac

Late Night August 5th/Early August 6th- VeryNikeSeamstress

Late Night August 6th/Early August 7th- MadeItOut

August 7th- Markie, freshlemonade, Daisy0322

August 8th- JDuggs, Gobsmacked, viii, pook (2:11am)

August 9th- aprilx

August 10th- anaandrade, Lurker, TeamDefraudinSquad

August 11th- JordynDarby5, Gillyweed, TeamDefraudinSquad, Jane M.

August 13th- MissKnowItAll, Suz8710

August 14th- JermajestyDuggar

August 15th- itqitc, So-Virgin-It-Hurts, albanuadh_1

August 16th- HRM1216

August 17th- Bad Wolf

August 19th- Rachel333/SorenaJ

August 21st at 2am- KelseyAnn

August 22nd- Carm_88

August 24th- MayTheWilberforceBeWithYou

August 27th- tsukinokawa

August 28th- anjulibai

September 3rd- Chewing Gum

September 5th- frugalitymom

Weight

7lbs 3oz- viii

7lbs 6oz- OyToTheVey

7lbs 7oz- MissKnowItAll

7lbs 8oz- MadeItOut

7lbs 9oz- jerkit, pook

7lbs 12oz- Quiver Full of Kittens

7lbs 14oz- freshlemonade

8lbs- JermajestyDuggar, habert, anaandrade, So-Virgin-It-Hurts, albanuadh_1, AlwaysExcited, Jane M.

8lbs 1 oz- Rachel33, MayTheWilberforceBeWithYou, HRM1216

8lbs 2oz- adidas, Chewing Gum

8lbs 3oz- Daisy0322, Jatalie1996, Gillyweed, Bad Wolf, Gobsmacked, MayMay1123

8 lbs 4oz- Sorenaj, The Wanderer, anjulibai, itqitc, VeryNikeSeamstress

8lbs 5oz- Carm_88, aprilx

8lbs 6oz- NewSeasonOfLife, Suz8710

8lbs 8oz- JDuggs, ExposedKnees

8lbs 9oz- Taylurker, TeamDefraudinSquad

8lbs 10oz- Markie, Lurker, season of life

8lbs 11oz- Million Children For Jesus                

9lbs 1oz- VixenToast

8 pound range- KelseyAnn

Length

19 inches- MayTheWilberforceBeWithYou

20 inches- anaandrade, Jane M.

20.5 inches- AlwaysExcited, HRM1216

21 inches- The Wanderer, Gobsmacked, Lurker, itqitc, viii, Taylurker, pook

21.5 inches- Million Children For Jesus

22 inches- Daisy0322, Quiver Full of Kittens

If there are any mistakes it was because I was too busy laughing about Mundungus and Muhammad 

@Carm_88 Mine is Malakai Joshua, spelled with the Hawaiian "Kai" ending, for the purpose of having nicknames Kynzie and Kai.

I'm going with Matthew Joshua. Born on August 8th, 8lbs 8oz

I will take August 18, 8lb 7oz for the win

And the name, Morgan Freeman because

5965c68fe1891_Skjermbilde2017-07-12kl_08_49_27.thumb.png.7fc99959d54f692f4497f3ccbcce24ff.png

Found this on the official Duggar Family site on FB, Michael learning Marcus how to ride a bike. A couple of people in the comment section asked about why he's not wearing a helmet and they get pretty much attacked. "Oh good lord. Nobody in our neighborhood died and NO ONE EVER WORE A HELMET. We are raising a bunch of sissies now."

I'm not surprised that he's not wearing a helmet, he is a Duggar, but I really wish he was. Because if you don't learn to use one from an early age, why would you start later in life? My dad is alive today because of a helmet, he fell over his bike and the helmet cracked on the inside. That would have been his skull if he wasn't wearing one.

3 hours ago, wikinggirl said:

Found this on the official Duggar Family site on FB, Michael learning Marcus how to ride a bike. A couple of people in the comment section asked about why he's not wearing a helmet and they get pretty much attacked. "Oh good lord. Nobody in our neighborhood died and NO ONE EVER WORE A HELMET. We are raising a bunch of sissies now."

People can be so ridiculous. Unless you have no realistic way of obtaining a suitable helmet (which is obviously not the case here) why in the hell would you not use one??? What is the drawback? And I think it's sweet that the big bro is helping his little bro learn to ride a bike, but it does seem like it may be more likely to result in injury than if a stronger, more experienced adult was the one helping, so that's all the more reason to use common-sense safety precautions. By not doing so, you have literally nothing to gain, and literally everything to lose. I keep thinking that one day I'll grow accustomed to the idiocy of these people and stop being amazed by it, but it never happens.

When it comes to safety, a lot of times there is a tradeoff. You could never allow your kid to ride a bike at all, but that could adversely affect their development, confidence, and social life. So you should probably let them ride a bike, because riding a bike can be very beneficial for them. There is ZERO reason not to have them wear a helmet, if one is available. I can believe how reckless these idiots are. I can't believe how fucking PROUD of being reckless they are.

Uhm, here in Holland where everyone bikes a lot, we only use one 3-5yo and then we don't. But then again we probably have different bicycle tracks?! 

The pictures of Michael teaching Marcus how to ride a bike really make me sad.

Not the helmet issue, although for safety's sake, he should have one, but I grew up in the 50s and never even knew helmets existed till the 70s.

One of my most cherished memories is of MY FATHER holding up the bike and running alongside as I struggled to learn to stay upright.

Once again, the Duggars are cheated.

9 minutes ago, Four is Enough said:

One of my most cherished memories is of MY FATHER holding up the bike and running alongside as I struggled to learn to stay upright.

Once again, the Duggars are cheated.

I mean, on one hand, yes, it is a great memory to cherish for a father to help his child learn to ride a bike. On the other hand, I also find it to be a very nice moment between brothers for Michael to be helping Marcus.

Additionally, not everyone has fathers around to help them learn to ride a bike, and it's great when other family members fill that role. I know Marcus does have a father around, but I don't think it has to be a father-son moment.

About the helmet; I think it depends on where you live. I am from the Netherlands (more bikes than people) and almost nobody wears a helmet when biking, children older than, I would say 3 or something, included. 

I'm more distracted by the fact that he's riding a bike in those big ass looking cowboy boots.

I think when you're learning, you should wear a helmet. I'm guilty of not wearing one myself but when I learned, I always had one on.

I'm guessing August 9th for M5's arrival. 

Sweet picture that Michael is helping Marcus, yet it just looks like another instance of the  Duggars passing on parental responsibilities to their kids.

7 hours ago, wikinggirl said:

A couple of people in the comment section asked about why he's not wearing a helmet and they get pretty much attacked. "Oh good lord. Nobody in our neighborhood died and NO ONE EVER WORE A HELMET. We are raising a bunch of sissies now."

My parents used to put me in a "day bed" resting on the back seat when they'd travel, no belts at all, and I didn't die, and neither did any of my friends. They didn't have shoulder belts or airbags in those days, nobody even used the lap belts, and my parents never died in a car crash, and we never knew anyone else who died in one either. QED, right?

We should just keep doing things the way they've been done in the past, and never make any improvements to safety ever again! All we're doing is "raising sissies". The ones that live and aren't paralyzed or brain damaged will be macho men! :pb_rollseyes:

Reminds me of my mother who kept insisting I lay my newborn child down on their stomach because he would sleep better. It's like "Hey mom, do you know why crib deaths dropped by more than 50% since I was born? Because they stopped doing that."

I seriously hate when older generations try to say we should do something their way because they lived. This generation is learning more about safety. Suck it up. 

We were to!d to stomach sleep babies to prevent SIDS. I wouldn't tell anyone to do that now. Things change. Research finds new facts. Helmets are good.

I got hit by a car once (I wasn't badly hurt), and I would wear a helmet walking if I could! :content:

I had a bad bike accident as a teenager, bike flipped over and I slid along pavement on my face and the doctors said the only reason I wasn't badly hurt was 'cause I was wearing a helmet.  I would definitely make one of my kids wear one, especially as they were learning.  Even on grass.

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived