IGNORED

Where in the World Is Doug Philips (Who Is a Tool)? Part 5 Defrauding the Entire World?

Coconut Flan

7 hours ago, DomWackTroll said:

Phil and Flo enjoy a garden stroll:

She's calling him "Phil Douglas" now on FB. 

What's with the time lapse parts of this video?  Someone dub this with the Benny Hill theme song.

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, pook said:

What's with the time lapse parts of this video?  Someone dub this with the Benny Hill theme song.

What is this shizz I just watched? Also, as a person of 100% Italian heritage, I smack it down as cultural appropriation!

5 hours ago, Hane said:

What is this shizz I just watched? Also, as a person of 100% Italian heritage, I smack it down as cultural appropriation!

That was the stupidest video I've seen in ages.  The Boutique Tool has ZERO talent as a filmmaker and I feel like he was basically staring at that woman's ass the whole time as he filmed this.  

I feel like it wouldn't be a shame if someone called immigration on him.  Surely he's overstaying his visa?  And filming without permits?  

Two minutes of zooming in on a woman's wiggling rear end as she walks on pavement?  That's some "adventure."

13 hours ago, bea said:

So has he left Beall and the kids completely? How are they supporting themselves while DPIAT is galivanting with Flo?

Beall seems to be in deep denial.  She hasn't mentioned anything about this on social media as far as I can tell and her blog still has "wife to a visionary" on it.  Doug was back home for a father daughter dance quite recently.  

Beall hasn't posted on her Journey to 50 blog in quite awhile.  She did mention on the Father's Day instagram that she misses Texas so I think she's homesick.  OTOH, she should be grateful she's not here.  It's  not even mid July and we're already having mid-August weather: numerous 100+ degree days with no rain in the forecast. Here, you need to have your outside stuff done by 10 am at the latest, or you're just fried.  In Durango, you can go out and do stuff with the kids (hike, walk, do kid activities) any time of day. They are within easy walking distance of a paved hike/bike trail.  They can drive a few minutes and be doing some great hikes, or drive a few minutes more and hike in a true alpine environment.  It's a destination vacation area, for heaven's sake.  That said, there are a lot of people crammed into a small house.  She's still committed to following the Jesus path, and who knows if her husband has lot his faith or even (gasp!) is now an Episcopalian type. 

8 hours ago, acheronbeach said:

Two minutes of zooming in on a woman's wiggling rear end as she walks on pavement?  That's some "adventure."

What a sick miserable boutique fucker he is. I don't like to armchair diagnose people on the internet but I have to admit I've pondered a couple of times if he really is a psychopath. Just quoting Wikipedia on "psychopathy": "...characterized by...impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, disinhibited, egotistical traits".

7 minutes ago, LurkerOverThePond said:

What a sick miserable boutique fucker he is. I don't like to armchair diagnose people on the internet but I have to admit I've pondered a couple of times if he really is a psychopath. Just quoting Wikipedia on "psychopathy": "...characterized by...impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, disinhibited, egotistical traits".

Eh, ponder away because "psychopath" is not actually a DSM-V diagnosis.  Antisocial personality disorder is though. :)

I think Doug is probably more of a spoiled brat, and narcissistic, conceited, common or garden con-man having a serious midlife crisis myself.  I could be wrong.

Again, disclaimer that this is a total armchair diagnosis by someone who is not a psychologist.  

The Boutique Tool seems like a classic predator to me.  He seeks out fields (ministry, so-called filmmaking, "talent" scout) that ensure he has a lot of access to vulnerable and trusting people all the time.  Notice he never does anything where he would just be another worker bee.  I wouldn't be surprised at all if he is hitting on these young woman.  In fact, if he did this and NEVER hit on anybody or got off on this sexually somehow, I'd be absolutely shocked.  

The tool seems like he will make himself over in any way possible if it means having a new audience of people to manipulate.  He's a slimy, tooly chameleon who does whatever it takes to manipulate others.  I sure hope someone has warned these Europeans who have bought into his bullshit lies.  

After all, if this was legit, then why isn't his help meet providing support to her headship in Europe?  Why isn't this a family venture?  

The Boutique Tool is nothing more than a sleazy-ass predator, IMO. 

1 hour ago, Hmmm_idolatry said:

The Boutique Tool is nothing more than a sleazy-ass predator, IMO. 

Well, I think it was clear he was "grooming" Lourdes.  He may have believed he was in love with her.  However, going by Carmon's FB, plenty of people noticed him fawning inappropriately over other young women, and did sod all except gossip.

A predator on the scale of Gothard, though?  I suppose I would have expected more victims to have come forward in support of Lourdes's case.

As far as Flo is concerned, she's a grown woman.  A cosmopolitan and sophisticated woman. A married woman - perhaps an open marriage.  We don't really know if anything is going on between them beyond blatant flirtation and an apparent business relationship.   If I were Beall I would have put my foot down a long time ago though, whether I believed it were flirtation or affair.  

If Flo has a brain she must have smelled a rat about Doug by now.  All those name changes on social media are strange for a start.  It also takes very little effort to google a few of his aliases and come up with the dirt.  And that he has a wife and seven children.

I can imagine Doug's sales pitch to her though!  The former pastor who was wrongly accused by a parishioner.  The guy whose wife doesn't understand him, even though said wife stood by his sorry arse when he was wrongly accused.  The ex-pastor who had to have all these pseudonyms to hide his new tolerance for burlesque from his former flock.  And the guy who is so unfairly persecuted by Free Jinger.

Part of me hopes Flo is playing Doug for all she's worth to get discounted cinematography services!

And @Hane, Agratti is an Italian name so I'm going to absolve Flo of cultural misappropriation.  Doug, not so much.

So...Flo can walk? Good for her. That was a boring video. The cutesy, "We lost Flo! Where is Flo? There she is!" was especially eye-rolling.

Remember when Doug went to Rome and he and his kids and that fake historian Joe Something stood outside the Vatican with their cruddy little Read Rushdooney! signs? And then Doug wore a centurion costume and pontificated on martyrdom because of course he did? I'll give him this: strolling through these pretty gardens with Flo does look more fun than that trip.

1 hour ago, VodouDoll said:

So...Flo can walk? Good for her. That was a boring video. The cutesy, "We lost Flo! Where is Flo? There she is!" was especially eye-rolling.

I know.  I've seen that thing four times now and I don't get it.  It's not an interesting "story".  She's too far away from the camera and at one point on the ship, she doesn't appear to have a clue about what she's supposed to do.  

This is really shitty filmmaking.  You're not going to make it as a film maker, Dougie.  You have no talent, and this little film is borderline creepy with all the shots of Flo's ass.  There is nothing interesting or cool or charming about this film.  Go get a real job, loser.  You're probably creeping out the Europeans.  You're definitely creeping me out.  

I said upthread that Beall is probably homesick for Texas.  Her reality is that she's in a strange town, trying to hold things together on the home front for the kids while her visionary husband is out gallivanting with fresh young(er) women a continent away.  She's on the brink of menopause, if she isn't there already.  Good reason to miss close family and friends who might provide a good support system and friendship.  I can also say that I had a friend who lived in that town for 20 years and still had trouble making close friends, as did another friend who lived there even longer.  I had the same trouble as well.  These were both personable and pleasant people.  Maybe because it's a town filled with many tourists and college students, locals just don't think it's worth making the investment in getting to know people. 

I can't quite describe why this was, but the people just weren't open and welcoming like many Texans are, so I kinda get how Beall might feel -- a stranger in a strange land. 

And the little video?  It was a great piece of film making -- for a high school student. 

While "sociopath" may not be a clinical term, many clinicians still use it since most laypeople have a better idea of what that means versus a long sentence such as "displays features narcissistic personality disorder, borderline personality disorder, and antisocial personality disorder." A sociopath/psychopath usually encompasses features of more than one of the "Cluster B" personality disorders. The big key is lack of empathy and willingness to commit a crime. There's definitely a spectrum and some grey area but being able to hurt someone in order to get what you want is a key feature. Doug Phillips certainly fits the bill IMO - most rapists do. He's absolutely predatory, and I think like many of these fundie predators, had a big family in order to keep his wife so busy with all the rugrats, that his own bad behavior got overlooked. I certainly thinks there's a reason these people promote homeschooling, and it has zero to do with God. 

On 13/07/2017 at 4:48 AM, Palimpsest said:

DPIABT, then?

And PDIABT too :P

22 minutes ago, CyborgKin said:

And PDIABT too :P

Don't forget the "R". Very important that we never forget the "R". :angry:

Lady Flo has posted the video on her Instagram page, crediting Dougie thusly:

"Special thanks to Douglas for the video ♥️"

Today is Flo's birthday - more than 350 messages on her public FB page, but I'm not finding one from what'shisname.

1 hour ago, Grimalkin said:

My armchair diagnosis is that Doug is an ass man.

My armchair diagnosis is that Doug is an ass. 

4 minutes ago, DomWackTroll said:

My armchair diagnosis is that Doug is an ass. 

A boutique ass. 

1 hour ago, Marian the Librarian said:

Lady Flo has posted the video on her Instagram page, crediting Dougie thusly:

"Special thanks to Douglas for the video ♥️"

Today is Flo's birthday - more than 350 messages on her public FB page, but I'm not finding one from what'shisname.

Either his message was a private one or he is being coy.

9 hours ago, Grimalkin said:

Either his message was a private one or he is being coy.

Perhaps he couldn't decide on which alias to  use, or he's invented a new one. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived