IGNORED

Where in the World Is Doug Philips (Who Is a Tool)? Part 5 Defrauding the Entire World?

Coconut Flan

11 hours ago, Grimalkin said:

My armchair diagnosis is that Doug is an ass man.

That would surely explain all those sweaty manly romps ;)

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Marian the Librarian said:

Today is Flo's birthday - more than 350 messages on her public FB page, but I'm not finding one from what'shisname.

Perhaps he's picked a new alias.  Let's give him some help:

• Phil Anderer
  • C Asanova
  • The law firm of Willy, Cheaton, Bell and Howe.  (Thanks Tappett Bros.)

Carry on!

D. Phraud

Beau Tiquearse

DW LeToule

Douglas Backpfeifengesicht (this word literally translates to "face in need of a fist" aka face I want to punch)

Just noticed there are some fairly recent uploads to his Vimeo.  (vimeo.com/scenesfromabeautifulwrld)

Assuming they're not recycled clips from long ago, it seems that Doug DW Phil Winters Douglas WP Winston Cinematographer Phillips, Esquire is bathing in the geothermal pools of Iceland and making commercials from b-roll footage.

On 7/14/2017 at 11:47 AM, Hmmm_idolatry said:

DW LeToule

Perfection!  :laughing-rolling:

1 hour ago, RebelliousEscapee said:

Just noticed there are some fairly recent uploads to his Vimeo.  (vimeo.com/scenesfromabeautifulwrld)

Assuming they're not recycled clips from long ago, it seems that Doug DW Phil Winters Douglas WP Winston Cinematographer Phillips, Esquire is bathing in the geothermal pools of Iceland and making commercials from b-roll footage.

I think he did some Icelandic stuff awhile back with at least one of his sons.  I recall some footage of his Toolish self sitting in a plane fuselage on a beach, drinking coffee by a fire. 
Over on the Bradrick! thread, there's a little visit back in time relative to Scottie Brown and Jason Dohm, plus a little DWP on the side.  The Ephesians511 site linked this Wade Burleson's article, just so we can remember where our man came from just a few years ago.  I don't think there's a parallel list anywhere for men's appropriate behavior, because they have dicks, and, you know....God likes dicks!

an excerpt from And What Is It About Patriarchy That Scares Us?

Further, she revealed several of the 'roles,' as envisioned by Doug Phillips, that women must take in order for the gospel to revealed. Some of those mandates for Christian womens' behavior in society and in the church include:
(1). Women are called by God to serve their patriarchs (fathers) until married when they will then serve their husbands.
(2). Women are not to speak in a church setting, but are to ask their husbands any questions they may have and remain silent in the presence of men.
(3). Women are not to work outside the home for any income, but are to be housewives and homemakers within the home.
(4). Women are never to teach a man anything, but are to learn from men in a quiet and submissive spirit.
(5). Women cannot have communion unless given to them by their husband or, in the case of an absent husband, an elder from a 'normative' family or, in rare cases, a mother can be served be her son if he (the son) is old enough to walk and carry the host and is present in worship with her.
(6). Women are to cover their heads as a sign of their 'submission' to their husbands and to God.
(7). Women are not to attend a university or any institution of higher learning for the purpose of pursuing a career.
(8). Women are not to vote, but are to let their husbands speak for them.
(9). Women are never, for any reason, to use birth control.
(10) Women are to respond to abuse in a quiet, gentle and submissive spirit.

On 7/13/2017 at 0:08 PM, VodouDoll said:

So...Flo can walk? Good for her. That was a boring video. The cutesy, "We lost Flo! Where is Flo? There she is!" was especially eye-rolling.

Remember when Doug went to Rome and he and his kids and that fake historian Joe Something stood outside the Vatican with their cruddy little Read Rushdooney! signs? And then Doug wore a centurion costume and pontificated on martyrdom because of course he did? I'll give him this: strolling through these pretty gardens with Flo does look more fun than that trip.

Oh man, it does look like someone in the Vatican actually read Rushdoony--and was alarmed.

Pastor Rousas John Rushdoony (1916-2001) is the father of so-called “Christian reconstructionism” (or “dominionist theology”) that had a great influence on the theopolitical vision of Christian fundamentalism. This is the doctrine that feeds political organizations and networks such as the Council for National Policy and the thoughts of their exponents such as Steve Bannon, currently chief strategist at the White House and supporter of an apocalyptic geopolitics.[1]

La Civilta Cattolica is pretty much the voice of the Vatican. This particular article is a difficult read, but interesting as the writers are taking a middle path between secularism and fundamentalism, while at the same time criticizing various Catholic groups for going fundy.

http://www.laciviltacattolica.it/articolo/evangelical-fundamentalism-and-catholic-integralism-in-the-usa-a-surprising-ecumenism/

6 hours ago, RebelliousEscapee said:

I don't know when it was made, and I don't know who the other guy is, but the one shot in Iceland fits my textbook definition of "sweaty, manly romp." And - JMHO - Dougie is acting like he's on drugs. 

53 minutes ago, Marian the Librarian said:

I don't know when it was made, and I don't know who the other guy is, but the one shot in Iceland fits my textbook definition of "sweaty, manly romp." And - JMHO - Dougie is acting like he's on drugs. 

Ive never prayed so hard for a volcano to erupt in the past as I did when I watched that Iceland video.  

DW LeToule seems coked up to me (and I lived in West Hollywood in the 90s, so I can spot a coke user from a mile away).  Also, I seriously wish I could reach through my screen and just slap the shit out of his face.  He is one of the most punchable, tooly, douchenozzles I've ever seen.  I can't wait for his next scandal to break.  I'm hoping he gets caught with drugs and a few sex workers and winds up in jail. I will schadenfreude that so hard.  

1 hour ago, Hmmm_idolatry said:

Ive never prayed so hard for a volcano to erupt in the past as I did when I watched that Iceland video.  

Preach it, sister!  

I didn't want a volcano to erupt (for the sake of the people of Iceland) but I was positively praying for a geyser to go off right under the Tool.

29 minutes ago, Palimpsest said:

Preach it, sister!  

I didn't want a volcano to erupt (for the sake of the people of Iceland) but I was positively praying for a geyser to go off right under the Tool.

Good point.  The people of Iceland don't deserve that; but, the thought of a geyser going off right under the Tool (directly under his ass) is very appealing. :laughing-jumpingpurple:

2 hours ago, Hmmm_idolatry said:

I seriously wish I could reach through my screen and just slap the shit out of his face.  He is one of the most punchable, tooly, douchenozzles I've ever seen.

Backpfeifengesicht -- the German word for a "a face in need of a punch" or "a face in need of  a slap"

8 minutes ago, Howl said:

Backpfeifengesicht -- the German word for a "a face in need of a punch" or "a face in need of  a slap"

That word seems like it was coined with the Tool in mind. 

"Security is mostly a superstition. Life is either a daring adventure or it is nothing." 

Funny, Beall, but that's NOT what you told the thousands of women who looked up to you. You told them that as long as they obeyed their fathers/husbands, stayed at home rather than worked, and denied their own sexual needs, they would be secure. A "daring adventure," you told them, was the last thing on earth they needed. ("Me time" is so selfish!) Hell, they weren't even supposed to go to college or hold down a job, much less have a freakin' adventure. 

Well, ask Kelly Brown-Bradrick how that turned out. Or better yet, ask yourself, since I notice you're no longer posting all those #growingoldtogether hashtags. 

Oh, and I thought your estranged husband said that Helen Keller was a dangerous commie/feminist/whatever. Guess she's okay too, now. 

Shouldn't that read "Hazardous Adventure" anyway.

5 minutes ago, DomWackTroll said:

Or better yet, ask yourself, since I notice you're no longer posting all those #growingoldtogether hashtags. 

I do wonder whether Beall is finally waking up and smelling the coffee.

Wow. Suddenly I feel better about turning 50 in a few years. I may not be exactly where I want to be in my life, but at least I don't think I ever told other women to mess up their lives. And my husband may not be perfect, but he's not DPIAT, etc., etc. :pb_lol:

Be-All's and Tool's 25th Anniversary is coming up this month. We shall see if she posts a gushy tribute or not. 

22 minutes ago, Mrs. Bean said:

Be-All's and Tool's 25th Anniversary is coming up this month. We shall see if she posts a gushy tribute or not. 

Lord, twenty-five years with that asshole. I'm not sure if she deserves a medal or to be committed to an insane asylum. :my_confused:

I was thinking about that too. It was the 18th.  Although she has been "with" him for more like 30:8U:.  Their wedding was one of the last times she saw her parents/siblings....but not his.

Maybe he and Flo will send some felicitations by video?  Maybe Beall's adult children will assure her it is the sane, authentically Christian and just thing to do to leave DPIARBT-Esquire.  And then maybe she and Pete can start the book.

If she is truly seeing the issues, she needs to step up and let people know that she was wrong before. She owes it to the women and girls she influenced to be honest about the lack of security and potential problems with the lifestyle she promoted. Good for her if her eyes are finally open, but she has some explaining to do for the victims of Vision Forum and their whole flock of followers.

No woman deserves to be humiliated or cheated on. I do feel sorry for her on that point, that she has a crap husband and is expected to act submissive. But she didn't have to tell everyone else how great that was or cover up his misdeeds for so long.

Beall and every other woman who quietly left the lifestyle. Remember YLCF? None of the "girls" who ran that site - which was the location of the Courtship Stories archive - ended up with the life they claimed was the one God wanted for everybody. And they all just.....faded away, quietly deleting posts, until you'd never realize that someone who's a twice-divorced single mom once wrote a book on the importance of emotional purity. [emoji20]

I may be off on this one, but I don't think there's a single one of the courtship-patriarchy-submission blogging crew who ever said "Hey, this was a LOT easier to write about than actually DO, and it turns out it didn't work for me."

2 minutes ago, bea said:

Beall and every other woman who quietly left the lifestyle. Remember YLCF? None of the "girls" who ran that site - which was the location of the Courtship Stories archive - ended up with the life they claimed was the one God wanted for everybody. And they all just.....faded away, quietly deleting posts, until you'd never realize that someone who's a twice-divorced single mom once wrote a book on the importance of emotional purity. emoji20.png
I may be off on this one, but I don't think there's a single one of the courtship-patriarchy-submission blogging crew who ever said "Hey, this was a LOT easier to write about than actually DO, and it turns out it didn't work for me."

This x1000,  not just the young women, how about the likes of Stacy McDonald? 

25 minutes ago, Mrs. Bean said:

You mean Stacy McDonald, the original grace widow?

ETA: Can't help but see "grass widow" instead -- talk about Freudian slip! :dance:

3 hours ago, Mrs. Bean said:

Funny you should ask; she just wrote a long FB post that is as defensive and self-pitying as ever: 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived