IGNORED

The Golden Couple (Ivanka and Jared)

GreyhoundFan

35 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

The HuffPo published a bunch of reactions to Ivanka's tone-deaf tweet:

Hide contents

20180109_twit1.PNG20180109_twit2.PNG20180109_twit3.PNG20180109_twit4.PNG20180109_twit5.PNG20180109_twit6.PNG20180109_twit7.PNG

Somebody please buy Princess Snowflake a dictionary and highlight the word complicit. 

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bet that avatar on her twitter account drives her crazy but I assume it's required now. Two American flags growing out of the empty space between her ears.

She truly is spectacularly clueless. No surprise that she has the balls in the family, jumping right in there with her hilarious attempt to appear relevant and all in with the "good" people, fighting evil and injustice.

Unfortunately she doesn't have the brains to go with those balls. Does someone hide the feedback from her?

42 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Jared goes to the playground. Jared has lots of friends. Jared's friends might be spies.

See Jared. See Jared commit treason. See Muller. See Muller charge Jared. See Jared in an orange jump suite. Sad Jared. Sad.

14 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

See Daddy Trump pardon Baby Girl Ivanka's hubby. She is his Princess.

See presidunce fail. He can not pardon Jarod's state crimes. See princess Ivanka cry. See America laugh.

18 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

See Daddy Trump pardon Baby Girl Ivanka's hubby. She is his Princess.

Dump: "Don't worry, my very sexy daughter. I'll pardon your husband even though he's Jewish."

Ivanka, filing nails: "You know, Daddy, I don't want you to get in trouble on my account."

http://www.newsweek.com/jared-kushners-high-school-making-children-write-letters-support-donald-trump-783538

Jared Kushner’s old high school in New Jersey is asking its students to send supportive letters to his father-in-law, President Donald Trump, and parents are not happy.

The Frisch School, an ultra-Orthodox Jewish institution, asked children, without obtaining the consent of their parents, to write letters praising Trump’s decision to relocate the U.S. Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. That decision angered Arab leaders and gave rise to protests across the Muslim world.

The school’s Rabbi David Sher sent a template email to students telling those who “believe that the president made the right decision” in ordering the relocation of the embassy to sign the letter and thank Trump for showing “courageous leadership.”

“Just remember to sign your name at the bottom,” the children were told.

"President Trump, you have displayed leadership and strength among the nations by formally recognizing Jerusalem as the eternal capital of the State of Israel," the template letter said. "We appreciate your commitment to follow the wishes of the American people and your faithful service as our nation's leader. We are grateful for your unwavering support of Israel, America's greatest ally."

Israeli newspaper Haaretz was the first publication to report news of the pro-Trump letter.

Parents of children attending the school told Haaretz that the bid for Trump support was “sycophancy” and an attempt to “normalize” his presidency. They said that the school was apolitical and should remain so.

Gross. I'm glad the parents are unsupportive. It's not even educational. The kids aren't being asked to think about policies and then write their own letters. They were just given a form letter to sign. Indoctrination!

7 minutes ago, AnywhereButHere said:

http://www.newsweek.com/jared-kushners-high-school-making-children-write-letters-support-donald-trump-783538

Gross. I'm glad the parents are unsupportive. It's not even educational. The kids aren't being asked to think about policies and then write their own letters. They were just given a form letter to sign. Indoctrination!

What? OMG, this is an advance notice of the Betsy DeVos agenda. Who thought this was a good idea? You know that this was little Jared's attempt to kiss up to Dumpy. It would give Slanders more letters to read, but she wouldn't tell us where they came from.

This is disgusting. This administration uses children to try to manipulate public opinion.

1 hour ago, AnywhereButHere said:

My oldest niece is 23 so well out of High School. However she as traveled to Israel many times and lived there for a gap year right out of high school. I bet should could write a nice letter in Hebrew for Trump and lap dog.

ETA: This is private parochial school right? I don't think this falls under church/sate does it? Either way it is really frighting. The school would know who signed the letter and who didn't. It sounds like a re-education camp.

3 hours ago, AnywhereButHere said:

On further thought, this is, well, stupid. The article seems to say that the rabbi created a form "letter" and asked the students to sign it, if they thought Trump was doing a good job. I'm not going to just assume that students who didn't sign it would be punished in some way.

Any other President who received a letter from 50 or 60 children that was pretty much exactly, word for word the same would say "What the hell is going on there?" Of course, Dump won't care and while it can be used to garner one complimentary letter, they can't show all or even more than one letter to the press or the jig is up.

This seems more a flat-out attempt by Jared to curry favor with Dump. He shows Dump a stack of letters, tells him they are from lots of children who love him, Dump instructs Hopey to bring some of them in for a photo op, one or two of the letters are read out loud. And Jared gets a gold star. Is Jared worried?

It looks like Mueller's subpoena is reaping dividends.

Deutsche Bank Investigating Jared Kushner, His Companies For Suspicious Money Transfers: Report

According to an article in Manager Magazin — a German monthly business magazine — the Deutsche Bank could have evidence about suspicious money transfers by President Donald Trump's son-in-law and White House senior adviser Jared Kushner and his companies or the people working for him.

The information, considered suspicious by the bank, has been submitted to the Federal Financial Supervisory Authority for Germany, BaFin. The magazine said that the information will be sent to U.S. special counsel Robert Mueller who heads the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential elections.

The bank reportedly received a subpoena from Mueller last year.

The case poses a risk to the leadership of chairman of the supervisory board of Deutsche Bank, Paul Achleitner, and the bank’s CEO John Cryan, who have over the years sought to make the bank’s control systems better with regards to preventing suspicious monetary transactions, the report stated.

According to NY Daily News, while public discussion thus far has largely been centered around “contacts” between people associated with Trump and potential representatives of Moscow, more recent reports pointed toward the investigation including a focus on financial dealings.

Michael Wolff’s book “Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House” threw former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon back in the spotlight. The book quoted Bannon saying: “You realize where this is going. This is all about money laundering.”

On Wednesday, CNN reported that Bannon had struck a deal with  Mueller’s team and would be interviewed by prosecutors instead of testifying before the grand jury.

According to one of the sources in the report, Bannon is expected to cooperate with the special counsel.

Paul Manafort, Trump’s former campaign chair was arrested on alleged charges of money laundering, with regards to his work in Ukraine.

According to Buzzfeed News, Mueller and his team are now investigating financial transactions between the Russian government and businesses or individuals inside the United States that they deem suspicious.

The transactions so far revealed that 10 days after Trump was elected, former Russian Ambassador to the U.S. Sergey Kislyak had received $120,000 in a transaction marked payroll. At the time, bankers flagged it to the U.S. government as suspicious as it did not fit previous pay patterns.

Bankers reported another transaction of the embassy’s bank account, regarding an attempt to withdraw $150,000 cash, five days after Trump’s inauguration. Here too, the attempted transaction was reported on account of the fact that it was an abnormal activity for that account.

Deutsche Bank declined to comment to Manager Magazin.

Here's a link to the German language piece in Manager Magazin, for those interested in the original article:

Deutsche Bank findet Hinweise auf zweifelhafte Geschäfte von Trumps Schwiegersohn Kushner

On 1/15/2018 at 6:40 PM, onekidanddone said:

See Jared. See Jared commit treason. See Muller. See Muller charge Jared. See Jared in an orange jump suite. Sad Jared. Sad.

See smiling WiseGirl when this happens. 

Or see WiseGirl smile even more because of this

3 hours ago, fraurosena said:

It looks like Mueller's subpoena is reaping dividends

:popcorn:

Jared Kushner is “spooked” and running scared

The Senate Judiciary Committee is about to release the transcript of Donald Trump Jr’s earlier testimony about his father’s Russia scandal. Democrats on the committee are characterizing his testimony as being everything from dishonest to “explosive.” This has also brought the spotlight back on Jared Kushner, and the fact that he hasn’t testified before the committee despite numerous requests. Now even his apologists are admitting he’s running scared, and it raises the question of what he thinks he’s doing as the investigation reaches its tipping point.

Chuck Grassley, the Republican Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, has increasingly become a Trump apologist in the Russia scandal, to the point of arguably being a co-conspirator. Democrats are forcing him to release the Trump Jr transcript by demanding a vote and implying that they’ll simply release it on their own if no vote is held. So now Grassley is agreeing to release it in order to save face, but of course he’s looking to fire back in any way that he can.

Now Grassley is claiming that the Democrats’ earlier unilateral decision to release the Glenn Simpson transcript (with Simpson’s approval) has “spooked” Jared Kushner out of testifying before the committee (link). Here’s the thing: Kushner was never going to testify before this committee, or else he would have done it by now. He did testify before the Senate Intelligence Committee, but he’s refused to show up and answer the same questions for the Senate Judiciary Committee. Why?

Jared Kushner is clearly afraid of testifying again. There are a small handful of logical explanations. One would be that he has plenty to hide, and he managed to get through his first testimony without giving away anything he didn’t want to, so he’s afraid to try his luck again. Another would be that he’s already cut a plea deal with Special Counsel Robert Mueller, and he’s afraid Trump will find out. In any case, he’s running scared. But is he hiding from his own secrets, or is he hiding from his father-in-law?

Oh, wouldn't it be wonderful if option two (that Kushner has cut a plea deal with Mueller) turns out to be true?

47 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

Jared Kushner is “spooked” and running scared

Oh, wouldn't it be wonderful if option two (that Kushner has cut a plea deal with Mueller) turns out to be true?

I don't see him cutting a deal. Ivanka would cut his balls off. I think he's backed into a corner and he knows it. He probably thinks that at least one person has contradicted his testimony from before. He is probably driving his lawyers crazy.

17 minutes ago, GrumpyGran said:

I don't see him cutting a deal. Ivanka would cut his balls off. I think he's backed into a corner and he knows it. He probably thinks that at least one person has contradicted his testimony from before. He is probably driving his lawyers crazy.

I wonder if Ivanka keeps divorce papers with her at all times. She will leave him out in the cold before she gives up princess status.

28 minutes ago, GrumpyGran said:

8 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

I wonder if Ivanka keeps divorce papers with her at all times. She will leave him out in the cold before she gives up princess status.

Keep in mind that although it's pretty obvious that daddy sees Ivanka as his special princess, that doesn't mean that she views her father in the same adoring way. The impression that I get from her (for whatever that's worth, only knowing her through the internet, ha) is that she's a gold-digging daughter who only looks out for herself. If it's expedient for her to sell out her daddy, she'll do it in a hot minute, without any qualms whatsoever.

That said, I do think it's just wishful thinking that Jared has cut a deal. If he really wants out, he would have left the WH already. I believe the pair of them are arrogant enough to think they will be able to weather this Russian storm and come out squeaky clean on the other side, set up for an hereditary leadership role in an authoritarian American state.

50 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

I've never figured out what purpose he serves for her other than a means to breed. She occasionally acts like they get along and they are seen together but he may now be the albatross around her neck. Yeah, she's not giving up anything for him.

2 hours ago, fraurosena said:

The impression that I get from her (for whatever that's worth, only knowing her through the internet, ha) is that she's a gold-digging daughter who only looks out for herself. If it's expedient for her to sell out her daddy, she'll do it in a hot minute, without any qualms whatsoever.

She will play princess for the cameras, but like her siblings, she just wants to stay in the will. In fact, if she could think of a way to remove her rivals she would. They all would. Except Eric.  Poor Eric, I see him as the only one who genuinely wants papa's blessing that will never come. Speaking of Eric, he is looking more like Malfoy ever day.

3 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

She will play princess for the cameras, but like her siblings, she just wants to stay in the will. In fact, if she could think of a way to remove her rivals she would. They all would. Except Eric.  Poor Eric, I see him as the only one who genuinely wants papa's blessing that will never come. Speaking of Eric, he is looking more like Malfoy ever day.

You forgot Tiffany. But then, everybody does.... 

Seriously though, that family is so dysfunctional. All of them are vying with each other to be the one daddy picks to be his favorite. Sadly, only Ivanka will ever be the treasured child, and only because she's pretty  (in a plastic barbie-doll way, but that's just the way daddy likes teh wimminz). The boys don't want to acknowledge that fact though, and keep trying to prove themselves, hoping against hope that daddy will bestow a benevolent smile upon them soon. So SAD.

Maybe because Tiffany didn't really grow up with her siblings and doesn't even seem to fraternize with them now, she isn't in that sick race for daddy's affections. Barron is young yet, and I hope that he will never feel he has to enter that competition at all. 

8 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

You forgot Tiffany. But then, everybody does.... 

Seriously though, that family is so dysfunctional. All of them are vying with each other to be the one daddy picks to be his favorite. Sadly, only Ivanka will ever be the treasured child, and only because she's pretty  (in a plastic barbie-doll way, but that's just the way daddy likes teh wimminz). The boys don't want to acknowledge that fact though, and keep trying to prove themselves, hoping against hope that daddy will bestow a benevolent smile upon them soon. So SAD.

Maybe because Tiffany didn't really grow up with her siblings and doesn't even seem to fraternize with them now, she isn't in that sick race for daddy's affections. Barron is young yet, and I hope that he will never feel he has to enter that competition at all. 

I think Tiffany is right where she wants to be. The name opens doors for her and she probably gets a sizable allowance. She does pretty much what she wants and doesn't have to deal with the vultures and Daddy. She can't possibly have any affection for him, she has to know he didn't even want her to be born. She'll get her part when he kicks the bucket but she'd probably rather live a free life than deal with what it takes to get more.

48 minutes ago, GrumpyGran said:

I think Tiffany is right where she wants to be. The name opens doors for her and she probably gets a sizable allowance. She does pretty much what she wants and doesn't have to deal with the vultures and Daddy. She can't possibly have any affection for him, she has to know he didn't even want her to be born. She'll get her part when he kicks the bucket but she'd probably rather live a free life than deal with what it takes to get more.

As I'm an inveterate optimist, I believe she won't get much at all when he kicks the bucket after his impeachment, indictment and inevitable incarceration. The only thing she will get is a name change. If she's smart. Oh, and maybe a book deal.

Aw, a judge is not letting Jared's companies hide info: "Judge rejects secrecy in suit over Kushner-owned apartments"

Spoiler

A federal judge has rejected a bid by companies connected to President Donald Trump's son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner to keep secret details in a pending lawsuit claiming that Maryland apartment complexes owned or managed by Kushner's companies collected illegal fees from tenants.

Two Kushner-linked firms caught up in the suit wanted to file details on their ownership structure with the court under seal, but in a ruling Friday U.S. District Court Judge James Bredar sided with five news organizations who urged that the businesses be required to provide those details on the public record.

"The Defendants are no doubt correct that the presence of the Kushner (and therefore Trump) families in this case has raised its profile and attracted significant, though perhaps not 'unprecedented,' media attention," Bredar wrote. "But increased public interest in a case does not, by itself, overcome the presumption of access. In fact, it would logically strengthen it, particularly when the interest is due to the presence of important public figures in the litigation."

Bredar, an appointee of President Barack Obama, ordered the limited liability companies in question to file details of their ownership and members on the public record within two weeks.

The class-action suit, filed in a local court in Baltimore in September, argues that Westminster Management and related firms charged excessive or improper late fees in violation of Maryland law. Some tenants were illegally threatened with eviction as a result of the fee-charging practices, the suit alleges.

The firms transferred the case to federal court on the grounds that some of the defendants are residents of other states. Bredar, however, said clarifying that issue requires him to know more about how the companies are structured.

An attorney for the companies, Cynthia Maskol, did not immediately respond to a message seeking comment on the ruling.

Nathan Siegel, a lawyer for the news outlets that prevailed Friday, said he welcomed the judge's opinion.

“The decision recognized the important principle that the courts are open to the public, especially in cases involving major public figures," Siegel said in a statement.

The news organizations who protested the firms' attempt to file a secret pleading in the case were The Baltimore Sun, ProPublica, The Washington Post, WMAR-TV (Baltimore's ABC affiliate), and The Associated Press.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived