IGNORED

Woman holds "Ta Ta to My Ta Ta's" party

47of74

A Philadelphia woman diagnosed with breast cancer decided to say goodbye to her front lumps in style prior to surgery.

kcrg.com/content/news/Woman-fighting-cancer-throws-goodbye-party-for-breasts-ahead-of-double-mastectomy-416025943.html

Andy Sealy threw a party she dubbed "Ta Ta to My Ta Ta's" last Sunday at Bop on Broad Street in Philadelphia. The 37-year-old sales representative invited more than 200 friends and family to celebrate with her before she received treatment.

Sealy was diagnosed with breast cancer after feeling two lumps in her left breast back in January. After undergoing testing, doctors confirmed that she indeed has breast cancer and scheduled her for a double mastectomy, which was Wednesday.

Sealy said farewell in style, encouraging her friends to wear swim suit tops under their clothes. Her friends even brought pink balloons, a custom cake in the shape of -- ahem -- you know what, and she even had a deejay. Her father also created a customized sign for the occasion and she got a special Snapchat filter to fete the occasion.

By the end of the party, Sealy was dancing on the bar.

• 1 month later...

There's a blog I read where the woman found out she had the breast cancer gene and had a preventative mastectomy and had a party with the same theme. 

Archived