IGNORED

Alabama theater that banned Beauty and the Beast replaced it with film about drag queens

47of74

Oopsie

thegailygrind.com/2017/03/09/alabama-theater-bans-beauty-beast-accidentally-replaces-drag-queen-documentary/

Oh, how sweet it is. After refusing to screen Beauty and the Beast because of its newly revealed gay character, an Alabama theater accidentally scheduled a film about drag queens in its place.

The Henagar Drive-In mistakenly scheduled Fierce, a film about the International Drag Festival in Texas. “When life drags you down, drag it up” reads the film’s tagline.

Oopsie
thegailygrind.com/2017/03/09/alabama-theater-bans-beauty-beast-accidentally-replaces-drag-queen-documentary/
Oh, how sweet it is. After refusing to screen Beauty and the Beast because of its newly revealed gay character, an Alabama theater accidentally scheduled a film about drag queens in its place.
The Henagar Drive-In mistakenly scheduled Fierce, a film about the International Drag Festival in Texas. “When life drags you down, drag it up” reads the film’s tagline.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Moment for breath

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

• 2 weeks later...

I just did laundry, so if anyone pissed their pants laughing, I got enough to go around!

This is around my neck of the woods. All I can say is karma works in mysterious ways. That's what transphobic/homophobic people deserve for being so damn hateful.

Archived