IGNORED

Alternative Facts with Kellyanne Conway

iweartanktops

Being a millenial is just her alternative age! 

She is one of those people who always tries to pretend they are a decade or so younger than they really are. You aren't fooling anyone Kellyanne! 

• Upvote 16

Kellyanne is a Millennial at heart.  Like the Millenial generation, she doesn't like labels.  For someone who disdains the use of labels, she and the Orange Toddler's administration are really spinning labels- "bad hombres", "paid protesters", "alternative facts", "fake news", etc. 

• Upvote 4

8 hours ago, catlady said:

yep, she's 50; only 3 years removed from the baby boomers.  

That would be me. I'm at the tail end of the boomers.  Does she go and try to hang with the millennials and expect to be accepted? She must make them really uncomfortable.  They see her coming and say,.." Oh we gotta split, that creepy old lady is here".   They probably wouldn't say "split"

• Upvote 7

5 hours ago, formergothardite said:

Being a millenial is just her alternative age! 

She is one of those people who always tries to pretend they are a decade or so younger than they really are. You aren't fooling anyone Kellyanne! 

I agree. I'd love to say to her, "Kellyanne, just because you're childish, doesn't mean you're young."

• Upvote 11

Oh, come on! She's got what she wanted. Everybody's talking about her again. 

Besides, in her alternative fact universe she is so a Millenial. So there! :teasing-neener:

• Upvote 8

I'll post this here, since it's mostly about Kellyanne: "Merriam-Webster is trolling the Trump administration. Again.". The article has many Tweets, so i can't copy and paste, but here's a sample:

Merriam-Webster is at it again.

The dictionary company, which had been using not-so-subtle tweets to troll Donald Trump (both the candidate and the president), took to Twitter again Thursday to school Kellyanne Conway on what being a feminist means.

Merriam-Webster tweeted a definition of the word “feminism” — “the belief that men and women should have equal rights and opportunities” — after the president's counselor said that being a feminist is associated with being “anti-male” and “pro-abortion.”

The tweet was in response to statements Conway made at the Conservative Political Action Conference, which started earlier this week and ends Saturday.

Conway, it seems, has been the subject of some of Merriam-Webster's more popular tweets. The one about feminism, for instance, has been tweeted more than 12,000 times as of Friday morning. And that alternative facts tweet has had more than 49,000 retweets.

• Upvote 7

@AlwaysExcited, thank you for posting. It's surprising, and even more so coming from a Baptist Church. I know there are different groups of Baptists, but I don't perceive any of them as liberal enough to criticize a sitting Republican President.

• Upvote 7

Again, I find myself saying, "this bitch..." 

Leaders of HBCUs (Historically Black Colleges and Universities were meeting with Trump in the Oval Office (see, he's the least racist person!1!!111!), and here's Conjob. This is not photo shopped. :angry-banghead:

• Upvote 14

10 minutes ago, iweartanktops said:

Leaders of HBCUs (Historically Black Colleges and Universities were meeting with Trump in the Oval Office (see, he's the least racist person!1!!111!), and here's Conjob. This is not photo shopped. :angry-banghead:

I hope she remembered to take her shoes off.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, JMarie said:

I hope she remembered to take her shoes off.

Nope. She had nude shoes on! She's sticking her feet with the shoes still on them between the cushions. 

What kind of position is that, anyway, with her knees so far apart? Looks really uncomfortable. (But I have bum knees and couldn't sit like that if my life depended on it). And how rude, sitting there texting away with all these visitors around you, not even acknowledging them with a smile.

I hate to comment on someone's appearance. I believe very strongly that people should be judged on their actions, not what they look like. That said, I do believe that it's polite to make some sort of effort to make yourself at least a little presentable when you know you are going to have company. A brush through her hair would have been nice. Now it looks as if she's just got out of the shower or something.

She's standing out in that photo, and not in a good way. At all.

• Upvote 5

31 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

Nope. She had nude shoes on! She's sticking her feet with the shoes still on them between the cushions. 

What kind of position is that, anyway, with her knees so far apart? Looks really uncomfortable. (But I have bum knees and couldn't sit like that if my life depended on it). And how rude, sitting there texting away with all these visitors around you, not even acknowledging them with a smile.

I hate to comment on someone's appearance. I believe very strongly that people should be judged on their actions, not what they look like. That said, I do believe that it's polite to make some sort of effort to make yourself at least a little presentable when you know you are going to have company. A brush through her hair would have been nice. Now it looks as if she's just got out of the shower or something.

She's standing out in that photo, and not in a good way. At all.

It's like she didn't know she'd be at the event.  Her dress is too casual, compared to the women wearing suits who are standing near Cardboard Cutout Trump.  Her knees being apart are a mistake under any circumstance, but wouldn't be as bad if she were wearing a longer skirt and the fabric was tucked under her knees.  And she's sitting because the guests (presidents of HBCU?) don't seem to warrant her respect.  She could just as easily taken their picture while standing.  And for the last time, do something with that hair!!!!!!

• Upvote 5

Actually, as sloppy and disrespectful as this looks, I'm a lot more concerned with the fact that her phone is probably unsecured. 

• Upvote 10

5 hours ago, iweartanktops said:

Just another photo op for agent orange. He really does look like a one dimensional cardboard cut out standing next to professors and men and women of distinction and class.  And then comes Betty Boop's comment how the Black Colleges were such a good example of "school choice".  It was supposed to be a listening session. Each person was given two minutes to talk, which got cut down to one.  Listening session? When orange pigs fly.

3 hours ago, ShepherdontheRock said:

Actually, as sloppy and disrespectful as this looks, I'm a lot more concerned with the fact that her phone is probably unsecured. 

Emails!  Bengazi! 

• Upvote 8

So I remember when I was younger, one of my friends sat like that and our gym teacher went off about how terrible it was especially since we were still growing. If I tried that pose now my legs would be like lol what?!

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, candygirl200413 said:

So I remember when I was younger, one of my friends sat like that and our gym teacher went off about how terrible it was especially since we were still growing. If I tried that pose now my legs would be like lol what?!

Mine too!  I can't decide if she thinks she's still twelve or if she's Gumby.  Notice there are no pictures of her trying to get off the couch.  From that position, there is no way she didn't flash everyone or do a fireman roll.

• Upvote 3

18 hours ago, Ali said:

This was the only way to get the best angle for my photo.

#alternativefacts

170228-kellyanne-couch-oval-office-8a_bf82fe1bd03b17fe4b734551598ef323.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

:bow-blue: @Ali, you were prophetic!

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/kellyanne-conway-breaks-her-silence-after-sparking-outrage-for-kneeling-on-oval-office-sofa/news-story/382467e55f926a2e4a8b664490796dc2

In the article Conjob is boo-hooing that everybody is bashing her for sitting on the couch like that, because:

“I was being asked to take a picture in a crowded room with the press behind us. I was asked to take a certain angle and was doing exactly that. I certainly meant no disrespect, I didn’t mean to have my feet on the couch.”

Of course, Conjob, of course you didn't mean to have your feet on the couch (with you shoes still on). You were forced by somebody to to sit like that. It's not like you could have kneeled on the floor or something. No, they made you sit sideways on the couch like that so that you had to twist your body uncomfortably in order to make a picture from that specific angle. Because the person taking the photograph of you, that journalist with his professional camera,  couldn't have taken that specific angle at all. Nope. They needed you to do it with your phone instead. Riiiiiight...

• Upvote 15

Sigh: "‘I certainly meant no disrespect,’ Kellyanne Conway says of her pose in Oval Office couch photo". The best part is this:

“And I was asked to take a certain angle and was doing exactly that,” she told Dobbs. “I certainly meant no disrespect, I didn’t mean to have my feet on the couch.”

“I am not a victim at all but people should take very seriously the import of their words,” she later said, after Dobbs asked about “the venom of the left.”

She added: “But hey, Lou, if we started a trend here, where people are outwardly talking about greater respect for the office of the president and its current occupant, then perhaps that’s something positive to come out.”

In her comments on Fox Business, Conway erred when speaking about historically black colleges and universities, saying “HCBUs” instead of “HBCUs.”

She probably doesn't know what HBCU means. And, how priceless that Faux talks about "the venom of the left". As if the right, especially the alt-right, are all sweetness and light. I also love how she "didn't mean" to have her feet on the couch. Oh, oops, I didn't realize my feet were on the couch. Seriously? Unless I'm sound asleep, I'm aware of where my feet are placed.

• Upvote 5

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic