• Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, VixenToast said:

Boy:

Knox Luther Calvin Jesus Seewald

8 lbs 14 oz

21 inches

born Jan 26th or Feb 9th.

born at night, possibly in winter storm.

jessa will go to a birthing center and surprise us.

What else....

born with a full head of hair and big pouty lips!

they can call him knoxy - jessa seems to like to add the y to her kids names 

yes always at night these children are born 

I think they're having a boy

I'm putting my hat in for either first name Ulysses or Baxter. I don't have a guess for a middle name so in he spirit of Elliot I'll guess Wyatt. Ulysses Wyatt or Baxter Wyatt. 

He'll be 8lbs. He'll be born Feb 16 making us all wait especially Jessa because he is going to be a very difficult baby. 

If she does have a girl: Ephratah, for either first or middle. 

I also think its a boy and he will be born on 2/14.  Binjermin will make a stupid comment about valentines day without realizing that he was an ebil catholic saint.  They will not immediately release the name, but will sell it to either TLC as a teaser or to people.  I wouldnt be shocked if it was Charles.

I think this one will have a pretty normal name and be a boy, maybe Elijah or something like that. I think she will have an uneventful home birth and the baby large but not too large. I say around the 4 kilo mark.  

15 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

I also think its a boy and he will be born on 2/14.  Binjermin will make a stupid comment about valentines day without realizing that he was an ebil catholic saint.  They will not immediately release the name, but will sell it to either TLC as a teaser or to people.  I wouldnt be shocked if it was Charles.

I think this time they will release the name five days later and People will have them on the cover 

11 hours ago, GotCaughtDancing said:

She will have Bodhi-Bob Tozer Elias Seewald on January 26th at 8:56pm. The child will weigh 8lbs 15oz. It doesn't matter if it's a boy or girl the name will be the same. Jilly muffin will be there clueless as always. Michelle will be on hand to talk like an excited child over the birth of the second coming and a buddy will be there completely traumatized by it all.

Derick will be in the living room pissed off because he had to cook and 'babysit' his kid. This will come off on twitter in passive aggressive religious tweets to make himself feel like a man.

Too bad Jinger is not in town or we could possibly see her snap over the insufficient care Jill is giving and we'd get a birth and knock down all in one night.

My golden retriever is called Bodhi...so please no 

Girl February 5

8lbs 8 ounces

Hospital birth after protracted labor

Nevaeh Grace

Actually I really don't care. She's having another baby. Yawn.

9 hours ago, GoddessOfVictory said:

I kind of hope Jessa has a girl.

No. We must never wish baby girls upon these fundies. The longer they can go without creating sister moms, the better.

Come onnnnnn Tozer Benjamin Jesus Seewald!

They can name the baby helmet watermelon pickle tossed seewald, it doesn't matter to me as long as it's a boy. 

No girls. No girls. No girls. No girls. No girls. 

This would get the aunt moms Jenny & Jordyn out of the TTH to assist Jessa's brood and guarantee no more sister moms. 

29 January at 10pm. Jessa will give birth at home. 

They will have a boy, called Tozer Calvin Seewald. 

Michelle's voice will go into a range only dogs can hear in the congratulations video, and her eyes will be alarmingly big. 

Poor Jordyn will look miserable in the congratulations video, but will try to force a smile for Tozer. 

I forget why but after spurge was born I got the impression Ben picked the name and jessa wasnt too crazy about it so I'm guessing Jessa might have more input this time. To me i could see her using a more trendy name or spelling.

14 minutes ago, Daisy0322 said:

I forget why but after spurge was born I got the impression Ben picked the name and jessa wasnt too crazy about it so I'm guessing Jessa might have more input this time. To me i could see her using a more trendy name or spelling.

Touzhyr?

Charhyls?

:pb_lol:

18 minutes ago, Daisy0322 said:

Well, I wouldn't be too sure about that.  My daughter's husband got to -or just did- name their first two.  My daughter said she ought to get to name their third baby, a girl.  Their first, a boy, was named after his dad and their second, a girl was given a fairly unusual name, but there was another little girl in the preschool with that name.  Maybe it is not as unusual as we think!  Their third, though, has an awful name, a name that you don't give a person, but maybe a place.  (I won't say what it is because it's so distinctive.) Already we call the baby girl a nice nickname.  I hope this kid will grow up to change her name.

For some reason, I thought her due date was earlier in January.

So: Late January, say, the 28th.

Boy. Calvin Knox.

Big like Spurge

Another home birth, HOPEFULLY without any complications, and with someone with sense available to assist. For some reason, I don't think Jessa will want Jill poking about her girly parts. Maybe she'll let her be a doula, but the main delivery girl? I don't think so.

Please, God, no girls, and no twins.

Selah Michelle Seewald (just to bug Jill)

Home birth with Jill attending, because no one ever learns anything.

I say girl but not to wish a girl on them: 

8 lb 6 oz

20 ins 

Mordercai Westley Seewald

Girl name Zipproah or Mariah Nicole Seewald

Triplets. I'm calling it. Two boys and a girl. Wilberforce Knox, Tozer Arthur, and Novalee-Grace Carmichael. All will be born at home with exactly zero complications, despite the fact that they're all over eight pounds. Jill will be the midwife, but she will not be needed, as Jessa's natural womanly gifts allow her to birth all babies perfectly. They will have full heads of hair, pouty lips, and big green eyes. All will be even more well-behaved than Spurgeon. Jessa's ego will swell to the size of Jupiter. She has been the most blessed by God. She has won.

.............................. oh who am I kidding  :laughing-rofl:

Maybe if we say all the horrible baby names on here enough then any won't be "blessed" with them.  You know Jess's likes to have the upper hand.  Can't have a snark site guessing your baby's name!

Tozer Martin Seewald

Feb 6th

8 lbs 7ounces 22 inches

I also think it's a boy, and he'll probably be called Tozer.

I just hope he isn't born on my birthday, Feb 8th. 

34 minutes ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

Selah Michelle Seewald (just to bug Jill)

Home birth with Jill attending, because no one ever learns anything.

jessa is the not the type to use that first name

maybe Lupy Michelle Seewald or Deliah Belle Seewald 

And I'm getting shit from my family for wanting to name my son Woodrow James when there are names like Tozer & spuregon in this world... jfc. 

My guess!

Feb 1st,

it's a boy

Some generic name like Benjamin Robert because she feels bad for naming her first kid spurge

10 lbs, born via planned Csection in hospital.

12 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

I think that she will have a girl, on February 4th. Her name will be something like Grace or Faith or Hope. Hope Michelle Seewald. She will be a big baby around the same size as Spurgeon. 

I was thinking Blessed Faith for a girl.    

Or, if they want to keep with the "S" theme, how about Saved ( pronounced Sav-vid) Faith 

I don't even know what this poor child will be named, so I'm not going to even take a guess. 

I think it's going to be a girl on January 30, 4:35am. And I think she'll surprise us all with a hospital birth. I hope so, at least. I'm actually thinking she'll need a C-section. (Gut feeling) and the baby will be 20" long 8 pounds 10 ounces. 

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived