IGNORED

Jingermy - We 'Knew' the Bride When She Used to Snarky Eyeroll

HerNameIsBuffy

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, ViolaSebastian said:

Were we ever given reason to believe it was anything but? :pb_lol:

In other news, Mrs. Vuolo's dress is even more gorgeous than the picture let on:

You have a good point! Storyline!!!

2 hours ago, O Latin said:

I'm a little late to this conversation, but if I was going to be living somewhere without running water I would absolutely want my hair to be at least long enough for a ponytail. At least for me, dealing with unwashed hair is so much easier when I can pull it back. 

I've already said that I like man buns. (I was on the fence about them until I became obsessed with Hamilton last summer. Lin-Manuel Miranda absolutely rocked his man bun/ponytail. Now every time I see one I think of Hamilton.)

I think chocolate, pumpkin, and cranberry all sound like awesome cupcake flavors. The only flavor of cake I want nothing to do with is carrot. 

carrot cake is awesome

I think I posted this in the last thread but it was moving pretty fast. 

I wonder if they will be attending the family day event while they are there. I vaguely remember Pecan thief attending something similar with Priscilla. Seems like something they would be into.

http://iblp.org.au/event/november-family-day/

4 hours ago, JenniferJuniper said:

Man-buns are tomorrow's mullets.  Everyone will look back and say, seriously, what made us think that looked good on anyone?

Not usually a fan of them..but my rebuttal of your argument is Kit Harington as Jon Snow. :)

25 minutes ago, Chicken bones said:

Not usually a fan of them..but my rebuttal of your argument is Kit Harington as Jon Snow. :)

And don't forget Jason Momoa. LAWD!

I think that I am so fascinated with JinJer's wedding is that it is distracting me from the election.

1 minute ago, Lillybee said:

I think that I am so fascinated with JinJer's wedding is that it is distracting me from the election.

Lesser of two evils?

@formergothardite, your brother's church reminds me of Garrison Keillor's description of their home churches he went to as a child, according to Lake Wobegon Days.  He talks about how their sect of Exclusive Brethren kept splitting over doctrinal differences.  The service would likely be held at his aunt's house.  Her cats, Ralph and Pumpkin, would wander in and out of the service and you'd smell the pot roast cooking.

He also talked a bit about how the Brethren kept splitting.  Once they were having a disagreement about whether women could wear slacks.  Garrison''s grandfather argued that baby Jesus wore a dress ("you don't think they wrapped his legs separately?) Of course, this disagreement led to a schism. Garrison's granddad became hardcore on women wearing pants and so Garry's mom never wore slacks.

1 hour ago, Coconut Flan said:

Jeremy isn't IFB or IBLP/ATI.  The church he's currently affiliated with is non-denominational.  They'll probably be at home in many different churches or at least he will be.  Jinger's had quite a bit of SBC experience and some non-denom so they should be fine.

Thanks for that info. I tried looking at the church's website but it is down.  I read his testimony and found it to be more what I'm used to seeing/hearing as a non denominational person myself. Then I scrolled down saw Jinger's and was sad so I didn't dig any deeper. 

1 hour ago, RabbitKM said:

I don't think the pink bridesmaid looks like Johannah but I don't know who else it could be. 

Is Johanna old enough to have a bust?

45 minutes ago, Chicken bones said:

My rebuttal to your rebuttal.   When Kit is a handsome, distinguished older actor, people will look back on his man-bun as they do now to this. 

clooney.jpg

Does anyone watch the Ozzy Man Reviews youtube channel? Please let Jinger run into someone that talks like him on her honeymoon. :pb_lol:

I think this has to be Johannah, right? 

tumblr_og9r0hfWmh1v0q3v3o4_400.jpg

1 hour ago, ViolaSebastian said:

Were we ever given reason to believe it was anything but? :pb_lol:

In other news, Mrs. Vuolo's dress is even more gorgeous than the picture let on:

Jinger spend lots of time with your in laws. Learn from your mother in law. That lady has more class in her pinky finger than your mom does in her whole body. 

8 minutes ago, PennySycamore said:

Is Johanna old enough to have a bust?

Not that I want to speculate about an adolescent body, but honestly I did at her age. This is kind of when it starts.

Looks like her based off of this recent pic...

Screen Shot 2016-11-07 at 10.55.55 PM.png

1 minute ago, srosieb827 said:

Not that I want to speculate about an adolescent body, but honestly I did at her age. This is kind of when it starts.

I feel you, I cried because I had to wear a training bra and none of my friends did. lol

Unless Jeremy has a niece he's close to or something, I have no idea who else it could be. 

1 minute ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Does anyone watch the Ozzy Man Reviews youtube channel? Please let Jinger run into someone that talks like him on her honeymoon. :pb_lol:

I think this has to be Johannah, right? 

tumblr_og9r0hfWmh1v0q3v3o4_400.jpg

She looks like a Duggar girl.  And the shoes certainly look like a Duggar girl's.  (of course, at least she has shoes on.  Unlike her friend. What is with these people?)

I feel sorry for a fundie girl who is that developed at barely 11, if it is Hannie.

5 minutes ago, JenniferJuniper said:

She looks like a Duggar girl.  And the shoes certainly look like a Duggar girl's.  (of course, at least she has shoes on.  Unlike her friend. What is with these people?)

I feel sorry for a fundie girl who is that developed at barely 11, if it is Hannie.

I don't know why the other girl isn't wearing shoes, but she's a Seewald. Faith, I think. She was wearing dark flats in the Seewald family photo.

Time to move away from the bustline talk again before we stray into too personal.  We don't need to be paying that close attention to developing figures. 

This is the most recent picture of Johannah I could find. The face looks like it matches...right?

tumblr_ocbbw5PhWn1r9t2zdo1_1280.jpg

I am going to guess it is a Seewald girl, the one that looks like the mom, and she is with the dark haired daughter.

That's my guess. I guess we will know when we get the article. 

3 minutes ago, 2manyKidzzz said:

I am going to guess it is a Seewald girl, the one that looks like the mom, and she is with the dark haired daughter.

That's my guess. I guess we will know when we get the article. 

I don'r think the bridesmaid is a Seewald, as the only one missing from this family pic is Jessica, and they're all wearing regular clothes.

Seewalds.JPG

10 hours ago, actuallyjessica said:

Jinger looks beautiful. Her dress, makeup and hair are all done differently than the Duggar-norms and she looks very much a lovely bride.

I've gotta say though, I'm surprised her dress is as fitted as it is! NIKE!

Her dress and hair are lovely.  It does seem like she did her own thing -- she's broken a barrier by showing shoulders through lace, which no other Duggar daughter has done, I believe -- and they look totally gorgeous.

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived