IGNORED

It's a slow day and I need a good dose of crazy...

MaroonMandy

I've had that discussion with her too. She really doesn't get that children are not miniature adults. They don't have the same reasoning skills. They are very concrete thinkers, they can't yet distinguish reality from make believe. She thinks her kids can see any movie she deems OK even when it's R rated. She also has explained what abortion is to them and they know she's had one. I think her kids are too young to really understand what an abortion is.

She's trying so hard to be the anarchist she thinks she is. Her mother is a Montessori teacher and I'm sure she must cringe over some of the things Jess exposes her kids to.

Nell

IMO she doesn't want to get it. She doesn't think about the developmental needs of her children, it is all about her. And I remember reading about her explaining her abortion to her daughter and thinking, wow, that is a good way to screw up your kids. I don't remember the details, but she did it in a really crappy way. She was a truly a horrible parent. At least at the time I read her posts on MDC. She was no different than fundies in that she didn't see her children as individuals with their own needs, she just viewed them as extensions of her who were going to do just what she wanted.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How exactly does graveyard dirt obtain all these dead animals? Is she a trapper/hunter?? Also, where are the crazy naked pictures on her flickr? I just see lots of dead animals!

She doesn't think about the developmental needs of her children, it is all about her. And I remember reading about her explaining her abortion to her daughter and thinking, wow, that is a good way to screw up your kids. I don't remember the details, but she did it in a really crappy way. She was a truly a horrible parent. At least at the time I read her posts on MDC. She was no different than fundies in that she didn't see her children as individuals with their own needs, she just viewed them as extensions of her who were going to do just what she wanted.

You know what, you are absolutely right. I have said to her that I wouldn't be surprised if her kids end up to be very conservative because she's trying so hard to turn them into little anarchists. She really doesn't get that kids have developmental stages they go through, they aren't miniature adults.

Nell

If you really want to see GD's booty, go to the end of her pictures, and work from the last page forward. The sitting on meat picture is somewhere near the end. She's a speschul snowflake for sure.

How exactly does graveyard dirt obtain all these dead animals? Is she a trapper/hunter?? Also, where are the crazy naked pictures on her flickr? I just see lots of dead animals!

I can't find them either!! LINK! I want crazy naked,steak sitting pictures damn it! At least the post that goes with the steak one, I need to try to understand....

Are you sure she feels the same way about you?

Over the years we have become cyber friends. I ignore her anti-adoption stuff and refer to my kids as my kids, which she ignores. The next time I get to NJ we hope to meet. I argue with her occasionally about abortion but try to just bite my tongue and ignore her. We are at the stage where nothing I say will change her opinions and nothing she says will change mine.

No one who's really serious in the adoption world pays any attention to her because she hasn't walked the walk despite thinking she talks the talk.

Nell

Ok- the naked meat picture is on page 151

flickr.com/photos/graveyarddirt/page151/

In her defense, it does look like this chick can actually cook up a storm.

More of dat ass. They're scattered all throughout her photostream, but once you've seen one you've pretty much seen them all.

flickr.com/photos/graveyarddirt/3798217692/

flickr.com/photos/graveyarddirt/4018464379/

That truly is disgusting. :angry-cussingblack: She must have a really sick mind.

Nell

Guest Anonymous

Well, she has an awesome figure.

That is nucking futs. Off to bleach my eyes now! :chores-mop:

Baby's got back, I will give her that. :)

The sitting on the meat is just too over the top. I can imagine her husband coming home from work and asking in a scared voice what is for dinner. " Your favorite consort, a nice steak I marinated in my moon blood and ass juice. Enjoy!"

You know what, you are absolutely right. I have said to her that I wouldn't be surprised if her kids end up to be very conservative because she's trying so hard to turn them into little anarchists. She really doesn't get that kids have developmental stages they go through, they aren't miniature adults.

Nell

So doesn't the fact that she completely refuses to acknowledge the developmental needs of her children and exposes them to things that can be very emotionally damaging to them make her a not so great mom? It isn't that she isn't aware, I read her posts on MDC people explained it to her, she just doesn't care to treat them as anything but mini versions of her.

I think her partner is totally into it. He's a willing participant in all of the ritualistic sex that they have (except during Lent, when apparently she's celibate for the seasonal transformation from Whore to Bride. And she's part deity, so that helps.)

So doesn't the fact that she completely refuses to acknowledge the developmental needs of her children and exposes them to things that can be very emotionally damaging to them make her a not so great mom? It isn't that she isn't aware, I read her posts on MDC people explained it to her, she just doesn't care to treat them as anything but mini versions of her.

Yes, you are right. I take back that I said she is a good Mom.

Nell

I think her partner is totally into it. He's a willing participant in all of the ritualistic sex that they have (except during Lent, when apparently she's celibate for the seasonal transformation from Whore to Bride. And she's part deity, so that helps.)

I think a lot of husbands/men would go for the sex part(sex in strange places, yeah, I could see most men going for that), but the eating roadkill and meat someone sat naked/bled on would not do it for most men. Her husband must be special too.

Yes, you are right. I take back that I said she is a good Mom.

Nell

I just realized I came off as badgering you. Sorry about that. I was just shocked somebody who seems to have known her a long time described her as a good mom, especially in light of how she treats her kids. I always hoped that she was pretend when I read her posts on MDC because I felt so sorry for her kids. But I guess she is real. Poor children. I hope they grow up and adopt a ton a children just to show her that she doesn't own them.

I think a lot of husbands/men would go for the sex part(sex in strange places, yeah, I could see most men going for that), but the eating roadkill and meat someone sat naked/bled on would not do it for most men. Her husband must be special too.

My husband came in the room while I was looking at that picture, walked by, came back, and said, "Is that a naked woman sitting on a piece of raw meat."

Me - "Yes. She is having her period too."

Him - "OMG. Why can't you ever look normal stuff online?"

My husband came in the room while I was looking at that picture, walked by, came back, and said, "Is that a naked woman sitting on a piece of raw meat."

Me - "Yes. She is having her period too."

Him - "OMG. Why can't you ever look normal stuff online?"

:lol: I'm not even showing my husband, he will be wondering what kind if stuff I am looking at all the time. I will keep the naked women sitting on steaks to myself ;)

I just realized I came off as badgering you. Sorry about that. I was just shocked somebody who seems to have known her a long time described her as a good mom, especially in light of how she treats her kids. I always hoped that she was pretend when I read her posts on MDC because I felt so sorry for her kids. But I guess she is real. Poor children. I hope they grow up and adopt a ton a children just to show her that she doesn't own them.

I didn't see it as badgering. The ways I consider her a good Mom is that she does spend a lot of time with her kids and does fun things with them too. But I'm seeing, esp after being exposed for the first time this past week, that she is really just like the fundie parents who are so rigid in their parenting. A lot of adoptive parents who knew her back on AOL in 1995 hoped she'd not be able to have bio kids but that hasn't been so. I think it would be hilarious if one of her kids wants to adopt someday.

Nell

Archived