IGNORED

It's a slow day and I need a good dose of crazy...

MaroonMandy

Any suggestions for a new blog to read?

I read the Jeubs, ZuZu, occasionally the Maxwells, and Enola Gay over at Paratus Familia.

Oh, I want something GOOD AND CRAZY that will help the next few hours pass!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The witch who pees on the berries and then eats the berry pie while having sex? Can't get much crazier than that. graveyard dirt is her name(see other thread about her in secular fundies)

Clibbyjo, thank you for this blog. You have just given my day a purpose. I can't stop reading even though this woman is in-freaking-sane. However, I will now start to call my husband my "consort" because it just sounds that much cooler.

LOL, LynnKaboom deserves all the credit for this one,she found her. I too am trying to read the blog, but its hard for me to understand what she is saying half the time. I really want to see a picture of her face(not hidden behind a camera or something,that is all I have found so far) I have trouble reading blogs when I don't know what the person looks like. I need to see people.

I sure hope this one doesn't find us here,she may be amused or she may put some kind of curse on us as she did her FIL. (don't worry,I don't believe she can curse us,but I have already protected us from her just in case. :)) :whistle: I get weird vibes reading her blog.

Of course she'll use the demon dog that FOUND HER and inhabits her space to curse us.

Oh gods, the Orange Bucket. Have you read anything about that yet? Or cleaning her space using water mixed with her urine and period clots?

The witch who pees on the berries and then eats the berry pie while having sex? Can't get much crazier than that. graveyard dirt is her name(see other thread about her in secular fundies)

:shock: :shock:

I used to lurk on MDC whenever I wanted to read some crazy. There was one lady who used cloth pads and would soak them in water and then sprinkle the bloody water all over her garden at night while dancing or something like that. She got pregnant and her baby was a the spirit of her dead pet rabbit. They named the baby Hawk, which I always found weird because hawks eat rabbits. She also regularly had conversations with gnomes and unicorns. Man, I wish I could remember her username because I now I want to check up and see what happened to them and what other crazy stuff she has started doing. I also wished she blogged because it would be a trip.

I used to lurk on MDC whenever I wanted to read some crazy. There was one lady who used cloth pads and would soak them in water and then sprinkle the bloody water all over her garden at night while dancing or something like that. She got pregnant and her baby was a the spirit of her dead pet rabbit. They named the baby Hawk, which I always found weird because hawks eat rabbits. She also regularly had conversations with gnomes and unicorns. Man, I wish I could remember her username because I now I want to check up and see what happened to them and what other crazy stuff she has started doing. I also wished she blogged because it would be a trip.

MDC is awesome, as is Diaperswappers (you have to get into the sensitive subjects private forum for the good stuff). Diaperswappers also has a snark blog, TheDramaofDiaperSwappers.wordpress.com- most of the fun is in the comments section.

There is a lady on MDC who SWEARS anything and everything (IIRC, asthma, autism, all sorts of stuff) can be cured by drinking chlorine bleach. As it turns out, she's in some sort of weird group that sells this bleach product (which she claims is not REALLY bleach, just kind of bleach).

OMG, this one is new to me. WHAT IS SHE DOING WITH ALL THE DEAD ANIMALS?

Well, from what I can tell, some she eats

Some she uses as offerings to various gods/goddesses/spiritual entities

Some she strips down to the bone and uses the bones for other parts of her rituals

I'd like to second (or third?) the creepy vibes feeling. Something about this woman is beyond creepy. I want to see a picture too. The one I have in my head is not pretty (and also wearing a Renaissance Fair-type dress for some reason?).

I'd like to second (or third?) the creepy vibes feeling. Something about this woman is beyond creepy. I want to see a picture too. The one I have in my head is not pretty (and also wearing a Renaissance Fair-type dress for some reason?).

Although I quite enjoyed the blog there's a weird (and scary) combination of vindictiveness and hairtrigger temper in some of her posts. I get the feeling her MIL tiptoes around her and her FIL thoroughly dislikes her and relieves his feelings by petty acts against her now and again. She basically regards the house they share as her kingdom where she permits them to live, but it is not clear how much, if anything, she contributes to the bills.

Having said this, she does definitely have a nice side that comes across in some of her posts too...

Take a look at her flickr feed...some interesting stuff there. And I mean interesting if you like pictures of her sitting naked on a piece of steak or pictures of places she and her "consort" had sex or gardening pictures.

I also wonder about the economic structure in the household. She seems to have a lot of time on her hands.

Take a look at her flickr feed...some interesting stuff there. And I mean interesting if you like pictures of her sitting naked on a piece of steak or pictures of places she and her "consort" had sex or gardening pictures.

I also wonder about the economic structure in the household. She seems to have a lot of time on her hands.

I haven't seen those! I must see her sitting on the steak,I would like that to be my new profile pic.

See what I mean about just slapping her bits willy nilly on EVERYTHING? :snooty:

Would her name be Zoebird? I googled mothering dot commune and put the word hawk in quotes and came up with a woman who had a baby she named Hawk. I saw another post where she asked a question about her rabbit. That's all I've skimmed so far.

I haven't seen those! I must see her sitting on the steak,I would like that to be my new profile pic.

See what I mean about just slapping her bits willy nilly on EVERYTHING? :snooty:

Why does she feel the need to do that? My bits don't like to be slapped willy nilly on anything!

Ahhhhh, you're thinking of zoebird. :D One of my favorite MDC crazies. She's currently posting a lot over at Mark's Daily Apple:

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/member33950.html is her profile, and you can click the 'find all posts' link under her name on the left to see what she's up to these days. I haven't caught up with her craziness in a while; last time I looked, which was quite a long time ago, she was constantly bitching about her husband.

Zoebird- I think.

Graveyard Dirt has an awful lot of 'toadstools' in some of those pictures! HOLY CRAP! Amanita muscaria is HIGHLY PSYCHEDELIC! The creme de la creme of the psychedelic mushrooms.

If she is eats any of those, dehydrated or not, she's gonna be off her rocker for a looooong time!

And actually, her blog makes more sense if she's on mushrooms all the time.

As for MDC - zoebird is one of the best ever!

My "favorite" person on MDC is the rabidly anti-adoption lady. Google Jess/Jessica del Balzo. Quite the charming lady, who would take her kids out of school if she found out a teacher at the school adopted a child.

edited for a brain fart.

My "favorite" person on MDC is the rabidly anti-abortion lady. Google Jess/Jessica del Balzo. Quite the charming lady.

Jess is a friend of mine. We've known each other 16 years. She is NOT anti-abortion, she is anti-adoption. What is MDC?

Nell

Archived