IGNORED

It's a slow day and I need a good dose of crazy...

MaroonMandy

OMG, PLEASE do it and get a picture for us. Tell her we are her.... ummm? What are we? Not fans actually.Horribly fascinated and disgusted but unable to look away readers?

Clibbyjo, she wouldn't be hard to find, I'm thinking. I know the rough general area and she names the kirks which narrows it down a fair bit. Also, posted pics of house. I'm a way away from Aberdeen but if I don't get stood down from the meeting I admit I'd be tempted...not to go round to her bit because that is 99 million degrees of stalkerish, but at least to see if I can spot her.

I have a comrade who knows the area well, maybe I could entice him to be my guide "We are on the lookout for a hot witch who practices sex magick and likes it up the arse. You in?" ;)

I would offer her greetings from Free Jinger and our heartfelt thanks for hours of...fascination. My comrade would probably offer her his telephone number ;)

RE roadkill, you'll see a lot of this in Scotland cause we are mostly rural. I have seen sheep, cats, dogs, badgers, foxes, deer, crows, pheasants, seagulls, squirrels...in the city the council will clean it up, in the country nature cleans it up. Or Ms GD, I suppose...

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Before I clicked this article, I thought the woman in it could have been the blogger. But no, probably just her twin. I hope stuff like this does not catch on. Sorry to bump this thread but the crazy of this article sounded like something out of the period having on meat lady's blog.

Without clicking link, man and woman shoot horse to put it down, she climbs inside it nude, snap photos, and pose with the heart.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/0 ... IC_CONTENT

The best thing about MDC is how you get the crunchy hippies mixed with the fundies. Whoa nelly do they have some heated discussions. And then there are the kinda liberal attachment parents like me who are afraid to post anymore.

So true. I signed up and THEN made the mistake of looking at the forums. Geez Louise! Nut bars!

I am so not looking at that meat-sitting picture, but I laughed so hard at this

PLEASE TELL ME SHE COOKED THAT ROAST AND SERVED IT!!

and this

My husband came in the room while I was looking at that picture, walked by, came back, and said, "Is that a naked woman sitting on a piece of raw meat."

Me - "Yes. She is having her period too."

Him - "OMG. Why can't you ever look normal stuff online?"

Omg, thanks, I needed the laugh!! :lol:

Archived