IGNORED

"RadicalFemininity," a treasure trove of fundie cliches

Rachel333

1 minute ago, FecundFundieFundus said:

What the ACTUAL FUCK is wrong with this creep?????747469534_ScreenShot2018-07-14at1_33_03PM.png.d4b4672103a83772d0df9f425e94b6e3.png

He’s a sexist jerk. He thinks he’s funny but really he’s just offensive or obnoxious every time he posts on FB. I rarely read his posts because of it. 

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, FecundFundieFundus said:

What the ACTUAL FUCK is wrong with this creep?????747469534_ScreenShot2018-07-14at1_33_03PM.png.d4b4672103a83772d0df9f425e94b6e3.png

Ugh, I *think* it's meant in the "lol, girls and women talk a lot!!!" vein, but, and maybe it's my dirty mind, this could be taken other ways, too. Misogynist dreck either way. 

1 hour ago, ViolaSebastian said:

Ugh, I *think* it's meant in the "lol, girls and women talk a lot!!!" vein, but, and maybe it's my dirty mind, this could be taken other ways, too. Misogynist dreck either way. 

That’s how I took it too. He thinks women talk too much however he can’t seem to keep his mouth shut on FB while we never hear a peep from his wife. :5624795033223_They-see-me-rollinroll:

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Yael and Dakota look like twins.

Yes they do! Both babies definitely have the Washburn eyes. The sisters all look alike. 

How old is the laGoy dad? He looks like a teen. 

13 minutes ago, Anonymousguest said:

Yes they do! Both babies definitely have the Washburn eyes. The sisters all look alike. 

How old is the laGoy dad? He looks like a teen. 

Early 20s. They are both early 20s I think. Hannah and James are mid to late 20s I think. 

On 7/14/2018 at 10:34 AM, FecundFundieFundus said:

Motherfucker. What an ass.

On 7/14/2018 at 12:49 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Early 20s. They are both early 20s I think. Hannah and James are mid to late 20s I think. 

I thought Hannah was around 35-36.

7 minutes ago, dripcurl said:

She was listed as 25 or 26 on the radical femininity blog, which would make her still in her 20's now.

I just noticed that Hannah is facebook friends with "Joel-Betsy Foster Catlin," who are big Jill Rodrigues fans.

3 hours ago, dripcurl said:

Motherfucker. What an ass.

No. Her parents have only been married for 28 years and I’m positive she wasn’t 7 or 8 when they married. It is possible Hannah was born less than 9 months after her parents’ wedding. 

According to this post, she was 26 in March, 2017:

On 7/14/2018 at 12:49 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

I thought Abigail and Silas were 19 or 20 at the oldest

3 minutes ago, artdecades said:

I thought Abigail and Silas were 19 or 20 at the oldest

Yep, Abigail turned 18 in March, 2017. So she'd be 19 now. She was 17 in this very awkward wedding proposal in February, 2017:

Just now, ViolaSebastian said:

Yep, Abigail turned 18 in March, 2017. So she'd be 19 now. She was 17 in this very awkward wedding proposal in February, 2017:

Thanks. I believe Silas is at least 21 and I thought Abigail was at least 20. But I guess she another fundie teen mom.

Poor Abigail looks exhausted in the photo, but happy too. I hope she manages to get some kind of rest!

5 hours ago, ViolaSebastian said:

The fake tallit hanging off his outfit is really the cherry on the wtf cake

6 hours ago, ViolaSebastian said:

Why oh why did he make her stand there while he sang (did he even sing it, or just lip-sync) that entire song? Also, I can't help but think from how they were acting that when they were standing there hugging they reeeeally would have preferred not to be filmed. She looks happy there, but so nervous and awkward.

6 hours ago, albireo said:

Why oh why did he make her stand there while he sang (did he even sing it, or just lip-sync) that entire song? Also, I can't help but think from how they were acting that when they were standing there hugging they reeeeally would have preferred not to be filmed. She looks happy there, but so nervous and awkward.

At least they hugged at the end. I was expecting them to be hands off and just wave to each other or something.

• 3 weeks later...

Hannah has uploaded a new cover photo on FB. Abigail seems to not headcover anymore. Most of the headcoverings seem to just be wide headbands.

The girls all look so alike, it’s weird.

8 hours ago, mango_fandango said:

Hannah has uploaded a new cover photo on FB. Abigail seems to not headcover anymore. Most of the headcoverings seem to just be wide headbands.

The girls all look so alike, it’s weird.

No, she doesn’t. She also wears jeans pretty often. She probably only dressed up in a skirt for that family picture. Her husband also shaves his face and he doesn’t wear tsitsi’s like his FIL and brothers in law. But they still seem to hold a lot of the same beliefs. Maybe not all. 

Yeah I wasn’t saying anything about the beliefs. It’s just interesting to note. I also find it interesting that Hannah and James gave their daughter such a religious type name whereas Abigail and Silas went for a totally secular-style name. 

29 minutes ago, mango_fandango said:

Yeah I wasn’t saying anything about the beliefs. It’s just interesting to note. I also find it interesting that Hannah and James gave their daughter such a religious type name whereas Abigail and Silas went for a totally secular-style name. 

They’re definitely not as hard core pretend Jewish as Hannah and James. Silas grew up in a large messianic Jewish family while James is a recent convert. Silas has siblings varying in lifestyle. He has a brother that is messianic and dresses even more conservatively than the Washburns. They look straight up Amish. While he has another brother that is mainstream and no signs of their religion at all. None of the Washburn cousins are like the Tom Washburn family. They converted when Hannah was young. 

On 7/16/2018 at 1:55 AM, artdecades said:

The fake tallit hanging off his outfit is really the cherry on the wtf cake

That about killed me laughing.  The hanging tags out the pocket of his jeans?  Dying here.

On 7/15/2018 at 11:10 PM, albireo said:

Wow, this is a real hold my beer moment to Joseph Maxwell’s Channels Only cringefest. I cannot believe this child thought lipsyncing any part of this would appropriate for a proposal, let alone the whole damn song.  

Logged on to say that if I had an appointment for an abortion, someone waving their ugly baby in my face would probably make me say "how... Breathtaking!" and book it for a D&C. 

Seriously though Hannah: you're trash. Absolutely hot garbage made flesh. Having medical procedures done is a stressful time already! No one needs you to harass them! 

I see they haven't been able to "save" all the babies. Everyone in the comments is just aghast that someone could get an abortion and think they're good with God. Despite the anti-abortion protesters contacting this woman multiple times, she was still planning to go through with the abortion. 

zgqDnhB.jpg?1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived