IGNORED

The show we call can't wait to see. - Courtney Stodden

doggie

[

You do realize that you've started every thread at FJ about Courtney Stodden and that somehow you've made her "our favorite teen and hubby" even though you're doing the most posting about her? Whether you like it or not, you do come off as obsessed. I'll admit that I am obsessed with Lina and that's why I post on every thread about her etc. I'm obsessed because I find her fascinating, offensive, and a huge trainwreck, but that doesn't make me any less obsessed. And you are clearly obsessed with Courtney Stodden.

I rather not have heard of her. I mean I rather she fade away so she is not doing such stupid things with her life. That would be fine. can you say the same thing about Lina?

I only post the really crazy stuff about her and I only know about her when she is on radar online. I don't follow her on twitter or anywhere else. I do find the whole thing fascinating.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ugh, I actually used to be a fan of Doug Hutchison, I thought he was great in The Green Mile. Now I think he's just a sick creep. And his teenage wife is creepy too.

What is it with the name Doug?

I just see him as Eugene Victor Tooms from the X Files coming out of his bile infused nest every 7 years to eat people's livers.

I rather not have heard of her. I mean I rather she fade away so she is not doing such stupid things with her life. That would be fine. can you say the same thing about Lina?

I only post the really crazy stuff about her and I only know about her when she is on radar online. I don't follow her on twitter or anywhere else. I do find the whole thing fascinating.

Yes, in fact, I can say the same thing about Lina.

I have actually tried to fight this fight, as I've repeatedly placed these posts in "Worldly Distraction" because that's where I feel like this topic belongs. However, there does seem to be a slight tie with fundie-dom via the abstinence crap, so I will defer to Burris on the matter.

doggie, you have started every single thread about this girl and you do seem to have an obsession with her. That's not against the rules or anything, and you are certainly entitled to your obsessions, as are we all, but please do not claim to be otherwise.

And this thread once again goes to show why there is no need for heavy-handed moderating (censorship) on this board. It is self-policing, as no one can refer to a woman as a "slut" or "whore" and not be called out for it. That warms my heart.

I have actually tried to fight this fight, as I've repeatedly placed these posts in "Worldly Distraction" because that's where I feel like this topic belongs. However, there does seem to be a slight tie with fundie-dom via the abstinence crap, so I will defer to Burris on the matter.

doggie, you have started every single thread about this girl and you do seem to have an obsession with her. That's not against the rules or anything, and you are certainly entitled to your obsessions, as are we all, but please do not claim to be otherwise.

And this thread once again goes to show why there is no need for heavy-handed moderating (censorship) on this board. It is self-policing, as no one can refer to a woman as a "slut" or "whore" and not be called out for it. That warms my heart.

FJ is awesome for so many reasons but this is definitely one of them :D

there gonna be divoreced before shes 19 lol! damn im 18 and im more mature than that cunt lol!!!

:roll: Really?

Guest Anonymous
there gonna be divoreced before shes 19 lol! damn im 18 and im more mature than that cunt lol!!!

She's only 17, so one would hope that an 18 year old would be more mature. I don't agree that you are considering the fact that you're flinging misogynistic slurs. The addition of appropriately placed capital letters and apostrophes would make your post a soupçon less heinous grammatically, though I fear nothing short of deletion could improve the content.

She's only 17, so one would hope that an 18 year old would be more mature. I don't agree that you are considering the fact that you're flinging misogynistic slurs. The addition of appropriately placed capital letters and apostrophes would make your post a soupçon less heinous grammatically, though I fear nothing short of deletion could improve the content.

Word. And the writing style is so much like doggie's that one wonders...

I'd never heard of these people until now.

I wish I hadn't. I would absolutely call a 50 year old man dallying with a 16 year old inappropriate; marriage certificate or no. I like to think I live in a civilized society, and then I find out about people like this, parents who would encourage this. Ugh, the next thing I know these two will have a "reality show".

Why is anyone wasting time fighting about these people? There are far more interesting and controversial people out there than a tarted up teen and her lecherous husband. At least she hasn't already been knocked up with baby #2 already!

Every time I see her I just think about how embarrassed she's going to be about all of this one day.

we can only hope she does not look back on it proudly. nothing like making lewd photo's in a pumpkin patch to show your grand kids.

Guest Anonymous

Today I saw some older pics of her (i think it was on Dlisted) and she was such a pretty girl. Her makeup was toned down and hair was softer. She looked her age. She looks really rough now.

Today I saw some older pics of her (i think it was on Dlisted) and she was such a pretty girl. Her makeup was toned down and hair was softer. She looked her age. She looks really rough now.

She's definitely had cheek fillers. And a fake tan. And her makeup is way too fucking thick anyway.

She was such a pretty girl. :(

Anderson Cooper is frickin' hilarious! I wish I could be one of his friends and hang out with him. "..while Courtney tries to eat her own face..."

Courtney Stodden's husband looks weird. I can't quite put my finger on it. His face seems kinda feminine to me.

Anderson Cooper is frickin' hilarious! I wish I could be one of his friends and hang out with him. "..while Courtney tries to eat her own face..."

Courtney Stodden's husband looks weird. I can't quite put my finger on it. His face seems kinda feminine to me.

He has had a lot of plastic surgery, and I think facelifts often tend to make men look more feminine.

He has had a lot of plastic surgery, and I think facelifts often tend to make men look more feminine.

I was wondering if he'd had some work done to his face. Has he been in anything other than, what was it, "The Green Mile"?

I was wondering if he'd had some work done to his face. Has he been in anything other than, what was it, "The Green Mile"?

Didn't I read somewhere he also had a part on "Lost?" I'm not entirely sure though, and it's not like I've really heard of him prior to his marrying a teenager.

Didn't I read somewhere he also had a part on "Lost?" I'm not entirely sure though, and it's not like I've really heard of him prior to his marrying a teenager.

I'd never heard of him until this thread :lol: . Also, a quick look at his IMDB page tells me that yes he had a minor part on Lost. He played Horace Godspeed and for the life of me, despite being a Lost junkie, I can't place the face in the least. I remember that that was the name of one of the Dharma guys, but that's about it.

I think Courtney Stodden is either an A-class culture troll, or a horribly duped youngster who's making a spectacular ass of herself AND being exploited by the adults around her for their own benefit (financial, sexual, etc.)

I hope to God it's the former and not the latter, but either way I am so not down with the rampant slut-shaming. A lot of her behaviors are off-putting and ridiculous and of course people are going to respond, but the idea that calling a woman a slut or a whore in the 21st century is supposed to be meaningful or fair critique makes me want to vomit.

I am generally unconcerned with much of what passes for pop culture these days. I don't watch reality shows or read National Enquirer. So I'm not one for just mindless "celeb" gossip. However, somehow I've become morbidly fascinated/disgusted/unable to look away from this whole debacle.

Part of it is a hope, a genuine, sincere hope that we find out that "aha! It's been a whole scam. She's 25 and is secretly a Rhodes Scholar working on a PhD on cultural zeitgeist!"

Part of it is wanting to see what happens next in a admittedly trainwreck kind of way. I'm not proud of my rubbernecking, but I just find it so out of this world crazy that I can't wait to see what happens.

I do believe there is a 50% chance she is not 17. If she is, however, yes, her "husband" is a disgusting pervert. Any real man, if he found out his online paramour is 16, the first and only thing a 51 year old man should write/say is "I can no longer write to you. You're a dear girl and I wish you all the best in life. Goodbye." That's it. Anything else is disgusting.

Any mother or father who finds out their 16 year old daughter is involved (online or IRL) with a 51 year old man and DOESN'T do anything & everything to step in and stop it is just downright evil and disgusting in my book.

In a weird way, I feel protective towards her and I actually am rooting for her. I am hoping that she somehow realizes she is worth more than her "sex appeal." I am hoping that the oddly intriguing tweeting/Twittering (whatever it's called) is evidence of maybe a tongue in cheek sense of humor, maybe she's secretly highly intelligent and one day may write a book.

I guess I find it just too horrible to believe that parents would really do this to their daughter: encourage a hypersexuality beyond her years in order to gain some D-level of infamy.

I don't know. I'm just rambling. I just know that I can't seem to turn away from this and I'm trying to justify my odd and shameful interest.

Archived