IGNORED

Maxhell- Part 5

samurai_sarah

25 minutes ago, Justmurrayed said:

Apparently Sarah has been indoctrinated SO well that she can leave the house unattended because she went to visit a friend! Who knew they were actually allowed friends? Steve must be softening in his old age. 

The friend is Tiffany Frost, Elissa's sister.

Last time she went to see her (in Kentucky, and made out on the blog like it was a big grand solo trip), FJers quickly figured out she'd probably been accompanied by Joe & Eliissa and it was more a babysitting thing for Calia. This time - who knows? - but I still wouldn't be surprised if J&E were there again.

We know the Maxwell girls do have some friends, but none that live locally and they appear to have been vetted in the same way their entirely hypothetical potential suitors would be.

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Captain Obvious said:

The friend is Tiffany Frost, Elissa's sister.

Last time she went to see her (in Kentucky, and made out on the blog like it was a big grand solo trip), FJers quickly figured out she'd probably been accompanied by Joe & Eliissa and it was more a babysitting thing for Calia. This time - who knows? - but I still wouldn't be surprised if J&E were there again.

We know the Maxwell girls do have some friends, but none that live locally and they appear to have been vetted in the same way their entirely hypothetical potential suitors would be.

Good eyes! I can't keep any of their friends straight. 

16 hours ago, albanuadh_1 said:

I haven't noticed many pictures of  'the elderly' lately.

It's possible the people in charge of the "elderly" have suddenly understood that the Maxwells bring nothing but fear and depression to those elderly in whatever home the Maxwells invade.

About damn time, I say.

So, in Maxhell lately...

Some attended the latest Duggar money maker wedding. I'm not sure how Steve's head didn't explode over seeing daughter's married. I also find it curious that they don't promote their 'connections'. Except, I'm pretty sure Steve think he and his offspring are too good for said connections, whoever they are. As effed up as the Duggars are, they leave their homes and sold their souls to the beast. Again, why didn't Steve's head explode?

Sarah went to see her sister in law's family for R & R, after spending ten intense days working on her mother's project. She also managed to stand in the shadows and watch her sisters & nieces make OCC boxes, oh, and take pictures.

Anna & Mary did the minimal they are allowed to do as individuals, which is make food (while Sarah takes pictures) and put shit together for a religious fraud organization with their child nieces. No adult interactions allowed for the children of Steve Maxwell. Just relatives and children of relatives. Sarah told her readers several times that there would be 'more later'. And have we ever kept track of how often they use that as a way to end a discussion without every bringing it up again?

Steve was too busy for one of his typical fasts so he begged his minions to fast with him for 'general' prayers. He had no time because he was busy writing a couple of paragraphs about how to suck the soul out of your child to make sure he/she never, ever feels joy in anything ever in their entire existence and trying to tie it to his fraudulent, horrible 'series' on being debt free that offers not an ounce of information to anyone.

A couple of weeks ago they all had a miserable, awful photo session with an untalented photographer. Of course, even the best photographer cannot create joy in the eyes of people who don't have it and aren't allowed to imagine it.

Clearly, nothing in Maxhell has changed. Not the people, not the things, not their leader. I wasted a lot of words and time saying exactly what can always, always, always be said.

Life in Maxhell is pathetic and I am so damn grateful to have the family and life I have.

No fanfic allowed on FJ -- but parodies are fine.
 @Trynn's parodies are a joy to behold.

Thank you :) if there's interest, I could post them again. I have them
Saved somewhere....

Does this mean that Sarah wasn't at the wedding?  Can't have her getting ideas, I guess.  I really wish that poor child would find a warm loving man (or woman) to share her life with.  Their parents seem so cold and manipulative towards them.  It would be nice to see them experience some warmth and tenderness at least once in their stunted, sheltered lives.

1 hour ago, Trynn said:

Thank you :) if there's interest, I could post them again. I have them
Saved somewhere....

I think they are in the Moody book thread - or most of them are.  It might be good to put them all together on your FJ blog so we can find them easily.

1 minute ago, Palimpsest said:

I think they are in the Moody book thread - or most of them are.  It might be good to put them all together on your FJ blog so we can find them easily.

I have been neglecting the FJ blog, haven't I?

I'll go through my computer and see if I can find them. I know I haven't posted all I have... and I had a mind to write more but then I got busy with school. It's been hard to write anything lately because I have no idea if anyone is reading. Sometimes blogging sucks because I don't know how many people are reading, if they enjoy it... it feels kind of... kind of blind.

I don't know how to link to my FJ blog from here, but I just posted the first Moody parody I ever did. I'll post another when my mind is clear. I haven't had dinner yet.

4 minutes ago, Trynn said:

I don't know how to link to my FJ blog from here, but I just posted the first Moody parody I ever did. I'll post another when my mind is clear. I haven't had dinner yet.

Here you go:  

Enjoy your dinner. :)

On Wednesday, November 16, 2016 at 2:31 PM, kpmom said:

It's too bad because that would have been really cute.

But Steve is definitely not the type to consider a dog part of the family (he said as much to Sarah when she mentioned he must really love their dog, Honey).

Ellie waz in one of the pics in the OOC post

The Maxwells went to Jinger and Jeremy's wedding?

2 hours ago, fundiefan said:

As effed up as the Duggars are, they leave their homes and sold their souls to the beast. Again, why didn't Steve's head explode?

I wonder how Stevehova reconciles the fact that they are so successful despite one Duggar kid doing very unbiblical stuff, and then Duggar adults swept it under the rug. Though I guess he might think that the 'parents' dealt with it in a biblical manner, so it was OK to not get authorities or at the very least therapists for both the molestor and the survivors. And Josh totally prayed a lot and was washed away from his sin, so that's okay... until he cheated on his wife a bunch of times. But then he totally prayed a lot and was washed away from his sin!!

6 minutes ago, nomoxian said:

I wonder how Stevehova reconciles the fact that they are so successful despite one Duggar kid doing very unbiblical stuff, and then Duggar adults swept it under the rug. Though I guess he might think that the 'parents' dealt with it in a biblical manner, so it was OK to not get authorities or at the very least therapists for both the molestor and the survivors. And Josh totally prayed a lot and was washed away from his sin, so that's okay... until he cheated on his wife a bunch of times. But then he totally prayed a lot and was washed away from his sin!!

So the fundie "prayer closet" is their equivalent of the confessional?

Are there pictures of them at the Duggar wedding?  I tried looking closely at the audience, but didn't see them.  At Jill's wedding, we saw them coming through the door.

8 minutes ago, crawfishgirl said:

Are there pictures of them at the Duggar wedding?  I tried looking closely at the audience, but didn't see them.  At Jill's wedding, we saw them coming through the door.

There's a pic in the Jer and Jing marriage thread.  You can see steve and david rogriques.  It's gag worthy.

1 hour ago, crawfishgirl said:

Both he and Teri were there. I thought I may have seen Jesse next to them too.

21 hours ago, VooDooChild said:

There's a pic in the Jer and Jing marriage thread.  You can see steve and david rogriques.  It's gag worthy.

I'd pay money to hear Steve's thoughts on Jill.

31 minutes ago, 16strong said:

Dream TV special: The Rodriguii just drop in on the Maxwells for a week to help out with the music ministry at the senior home. 

You could pay per view that for $59.99 and I'd still pay. 

Jesse is bride shopping maybe? If he went to the wedding. As for "Poor Sarah," [the only way I can think of her] perhaps Elissa's relatives know a kindly widower with 8 or 10 kids and she can marry him?  It is odd that only the Maxwell "males" (man-boys) have been allowed to get married.  At least some of the "children" have married--look at the looney Arndts!

I have this funny feeling that Mary or Anna will marry next year. Sarah, I would love to see marry but I'm not sure. I think Steve is softening slightly, just slight enough that it could be Anna or Mary's year. Or I'm wrong and nothing will change as usual in Casa Maxwell. 

On ‎11‎/‎17‎/‎2016 at 2:14 PM, VooDooChild said:

I really wish that poor child would find a warm loving man (or woman) to share her life with

Maybe I'm being overly pessimistic here, but does such a person exist in fundyworld?  Someone who would meet all of Stevehovah's  criteria?

1 hour ago, 16strong said:

Haha, I thought you meant Jill Duggar Dillard.

11 minutes ago, Granwych said:

Maybe I'm being overly pessimistic here, but does such a person exist in fundyworld?  Someone who would meet all of Stevehovah's  criteria?

I am just as pessimistic as you are. How the hell would a warm, loving man pass Steve's tests for a son in law? How would one get so far as to ask in the first place? A warm, loving man who wants his wife to be happy and fulfilled is not among the fundie brethren Steve looks to for spouses for his children.

1 hour ago, fundiefan said:

I am just as pessimistic as you are. How the hell would a warm, loving man pass Steve's tests for a son in law? How would one get so far as to ask in the first place? A warm, loving man who wants his wife to be happy and fulfilled is not among the fundie brethren Steve looks to for spouses for his children.

Way to crush my dreams, man!!  :annoyed:  You're right though.  My hopes are too high.

Poor Sarah.

I just checked their blog saw Sarah's R&R post.  The last pic of her by the creek is so sad.  Her eyes are dead.  My daughter said she looks like she's pleading for help.  Steve and Terri are selfish, awful parents.  They should be ashamed.  If I believed in a god I would pray he torture them for they way they treated his "blessings".

Anna, Mary, and a couple of the brothers are at the Bible Bee, perhaps one of them can find a courting interest there.  Not likely to happen, but still....

35 minutes ago, 0 kids n not countin said:

Anna, Mary, and a couple of the brothers are at the Bible Bee, perhaps one of them can find a courting interest there.  Not likely to happen, but still....

One can hope since all of their conferences have dried up. Both Mary and Anna could still have a chance of marriage. 

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived