IGNORED

Maxhell- Part 5

samurai_sarah

At least they are out of the house and if they are even near other people their age there is a little hope.

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sarah has the fakest smile and her eyes are dead, the light is gone. It's so sad, the photo of John looks the same way. :tw_cry:

6 hours ago, nausicaa said:

Dream TV special: The Rodriguii just drop in on the Maxwells for a week to help out with the music ministry at the senior home. 

You could pay per view that for $59.99 and I'd still pay. 

What's the exchange rate between Plexus and chore packs?  Some of the Maxwells look like they could use a lift and I'd bet Jill would love a set of chore packs for her blessings.

12 hours ago, Dandruff said:

What's the exchange rate between Plexus and chore packs?  Some of the Maxwells look like they could use a lift and I'd bet Jill would love a set of chore packs for her blessings.

New Wife Swap episode STAT.

16 hours ago, Captain Obvious said:

New Wife Swap episode STAT.

I read this comment whilst both laughing and simultaneously thinking "Oh Christ". It sounds intriguing but there is no way in Hell I'd be able to watch Stevehovah without throwing books at the screen and cursing profusely. That man is an arse of the highest degree.

So in the latest post Sarah says that for years they have watched the Bible Bupkis live. Watched? Like on a TV? How is this possible? Also, why? Why is this possible? 

Live streaming on a computer I presume.  It's OK to watch on a computer, but never on "The Beast."  Hair splitting Steve just like the Duggars. 

2 minutes ago, Myfanwy said:

So in the latest post Sarah says that for years they have watched the Bible Bupkis live. Watched? Like on a TV? How is this possible? Also, why? Why is this possible? 

I had to check that out.  Apparently, you can watch it live on Bible Bupkis (love that!) website.  So, at least it isn't forced upon an uninterested audience.

3 hours ago, SPHASH said:

Sadly Stud John, Goofy Anna, Forgotten Jesse, and Scary Mary can only watch, not participate.

They're too old anyway - it's only for under 18s I think. And they were all far too busy being whored out for Stevehovah's ministry when they were the right age.

If they were involved in a competition, even a Bible-based one, it would probably quickly be deemed a weed and an idol. No fun, not ever for these folks.

15 hours ago, VooDooChild said:

I had to check that out.  Apparently, you can watch it live on Bible Bupkis (love that!) website.  So, at least it isn't forced upon an uninterested audience.

Bible Bupkis? What is this?? I searched for it but nothing popped up.

2 minutes ago, nomoxian said:

Bible Bupkis? What is this?? I searched for it but nothing popped up.

LOL!  It was how @Myfanwy referred to the Bible Bee a few of the Max kidults went to.

4 minutes ago, VooDooChild said:

LOL!  It was how @Myfanwy referred to the Bible Bee a few of the Max kidults went to.

Noticed the new blog entry. Thanks!

In the comment section someone asked if the kidults participated in it. Of course they didn't. You would think Stevehova would have known about something so big, at least in their world. I suspect he sheilded the kidults from it. No word on whether the neices/nephews/grandkids are going to be able to be more brainwashed, err take part... Though I've often read the quote that the best way to turn someone into an atheist is to have them read the Bible!

You would think the kidults would be able to quote the bible front to back since it seems to be the only thing they read.  I would think they would do pretty well if they participated.  I fear steve thinks any success would be making an idol of themselves or something. Which is odd because they seem to have made their lifestyle an idol.  They lack self-awareness.

Even if the Maxwell "kids" met the age requirement, I don't think they could participate because wouldn't you have to know all of the Bible? The Bible had a good amount of sex, murder and wine. I cannot imagine the Maxwells being allowed to read those sections.

Anyone else annoyed by the fact Sarah writes the posts discussing everyone else's adventures she never seems to be involved in. We got her visting a friend posts and Ellie posts but otherwise everyone is doing something else. Even when it's an event at home, Sarah is never involved in the cooking, babysitting or ceiling fan cleaning adventures. She seems to make a point about it being the activity of someone else. 

18 minutes ago, socalrules said:

Even if the Maxwell "kids" met the age requirement, I don't think they could participate because wouldn't you have to know all of the Bible? The Bible had a good amount of sex, murder and wine. I cannot imagine the Maxwells being allowed to read those sections.

Anyone else annoyed by the fact Sarah writes the posts discussing everyone else's adventures she never seems to be involved in. We got her visting a friend posts and Ellie posts but otherwise everyone is doing something else. Even when it's an event at home, Sarah is never involved in the cooking, babysitting or ceiling fan cleaning adventures. She seems to make a point about it being the activity of someone else. 

I've noticed that too. I can't distinguish if it's her upbringing, her personality or her age since she's quite a bit older than Anna or Mary so she's not as close to them.

It doesn't bother me that she doesn't want to be involved it bothers me if she was involved and is downplaying her role for some reason? To be meek, maybe? 

Maybe Sarah gets out of some of her ceiling fan/burrito making duties because she's the photographer. It's a good way to sneak out of things you don't want to do.

11 minutes ago, princessmahina said:

Maybe Sarah gets out of some of her ceiling fan/burrito making duties because she's the photographer. It's a good way to sneak out of things you don't want to do.

That's a great point. I would probably be the same way! 

10 minutes ago, princessmahina said:

Sarah:  But Dad and Mom, somebody's got to take pictures for the blog!

It might give her a feeling of independence to be the main blog-keeper.  God knows she can't exercise that independence anywhere else.  But it does make her seem disconnected from the family.  

Remember that large screen on the dresser in the Master's bedroom? Do you suppose that's where they congregate to watch Bible Bee? A la the Arndts gathering in their Master's bedroom to celebrate birthdays?

smh

I haven't been keeping up with this thread or many other ones about fundie families.  I was raised in a fundie family and this stuff is very triggering to me. 

The Maxwells drive me especially crazy... I come from a family of 6 children. As we grew up and left to begin our own lives, only one of us has continued to be religious.

You would think that at least a few of the Maxwell kids would have different hopes and dreams about their lives as adults, wouldn't you?

Why are they sticking to this weird and restricted way of life when there's a whole world out there, just waiting to be explored...

This is what bugs me about the M kids. :(

Sorry you guys, just needed to vent. ;)

On ‎11‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 1:10 PM, Jucifer said:

I haven't been keeping up with this thread or many other ones about fundie families.  I was raised in a fundie family and this stuff is very triggering to me. 

The Maxwells drive me especially crazy... I come from a family of 6 children. As we grew up and left to begin our own lives, only one of us has continued to be religious.

You would think that at least a few of the Maxwell kids would have different hopes and dreams about their lives as adults, wouldn't you?

Why are they sticking to this weird and restricted way of life when there's a whole world out there, just waiting to be explored...

This is what bugs me about the M kids. :(

Sorry you guys, just needed to vent. ;)

1-Their father has created a deep, palpable fear of the 'outside' world within them. Their father has taught them that everyone not like them hates family, hates women, hates babies, hates god/jesus/the bible; and that hate means Danger, Will Robinson, Danger. **Ooops, got carried away there.

2-Even their jobs are within the family fold so they don't actually know that there is a life outside the cult that can be happy and healthy, and even fundie, without Satan eating your babies.

3-They have no social lives. The only people they associate with are family, relatives, and those who they call 'friends' but are just people who have attended a conference.

4-They are in Steve's bubble every single second of their lives. It is drilled into them to the degree that they believe him. They don't want to leave the fold or live differently because they sincerely believe the bill of goods they've been sold.

Yet another family fucked beyond comprehension by a controlling father who is petrified that he's not quite good enough so he won't allow his kids to think for themselves and learn that daddy dear is not actually god's right hand man on earth.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived