IGNORED

Pick A Reason Kelly Bates Is A LOUSY Mother

nelliebelle1197

Not to derail this topic, but the Bates, that we know of, have not been victims of sexual molestation.  It would most certainly have screwed up an already screwed up family in a big, big way.  

A reason Kelly is a bad mother is the topic of this post...She seems to have no interactions (at least on camera) with the younger girls at all.  

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can still hate their beliefs and. . . at the same time. . . realize they may do some things right. Or at least better than the Duggars. 

In the same way, I can hate the Duggar's beliefs and feel they may've done some things right. Like, I like the way they taught the kids (boys and sometimes girls) manual skills. I look around and see lots of young kids today who have never been taught to use a screwdriver. That's one good thing they did (if they really did it) among a sea of bad.

It seems that some people actually want the Bates children to be miserable in order to prove that the Bates' beliefs are bad. I am not one of them. I know that Gothardism is bad, and I don't need the Bates children to prove it for me by being miserable. Let them be happy if they can be. 

Archived