IGNORED

Lori Alexander 10: Fickle Brained Woman (and she would know)

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Koala said:

I think that was Lori's first attempt to get out of working.  When it didn't pan out, she moved on to Plan B. (also known as: sabotaging her birth control).

It appears Lori has met her newest grandchild.  I won't lie- I absolutely cringe at the thought.  I wouldn't let Lori within a country mile of a child of mine. Grandma or no, she would NEVER get near my baby.

Can you imagine what she'd do if a grandchild tugged her hair or sunglasses, or the outrage when she couldn't flick their tiny cheeks and swat them when they wiggled?

Side note:  She has a stone cold look in her eyes no matter how much she smiles.  

May I ask where you saw that she'd met her grandchild?  My creeping was unsuccessful. Perhaps if she's been traveling, that's why her blogging has been a bit sporadic lately. 

Ken called my professor at CSUN and explained the entire situation to him. We wanted to warn him about this teacher and the effect she was having on the students; how one student wanted to shoot me and the cloud of oppression over the students.

Ken to the rescue again with something she should've handled herself as a grown-ass woman!  
And this was early in their marriage when according to K & L she WASN'T a "submissive wife".  

every time I read more Lori or J-Rod all I can think about is the subreddit my husband goes to reddit.com/r/ThatHappened

Basically it's a collection of posts from all over the web of people telling shit that didn't actually in any way happen. One girl posted a really cute selfie and said her dog took the picture. A lot of them end up with everyone in the vicinity clapping because of what the person said or did. It's all ridiculous. And I think of it every time Lori or Ken or J-Rod brings up someone from their past or a person they knew or a time in their life. IT JUST NEVER HAPPENED. Please!

How  Funny, she posts this on facebook and links to the Demon Possessed Teacher post:

Always Learning

43 mins · 

It's 12:30 a.m. I have never gotten up in the middle of the night to write a post but all of a sudden, I remembered this one incident in my life and felt so compelled to get up and share it will all of you as a warning. The post by the Public School teacher is my inspiration.

IOW, she got up in the middle of the night to check out free jinger and see us all talking about that post. 

36 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

How  Funny, she posts this on facebook and links to the Demon Possessed Teacher post:

Always Learning

43 mins · 

It's 12:30 a.m. I have never gotten up in the middle of the night to write a post but all of a sudden, I remembered this one incident in my life and felt so compelled to get up and share it will all of you as a warning. The post by the Public School teacher is my inspiration.

IOW, she got up in the middle of the night to check out free jinger and see us all talking about that post. 

Yep, way too coincidental otherwise.:my_dodgy:

This is one of the most offensive and insulting things I've ever read about teachers. It's one of the few times when I'd really like to comment on her FB page. I've always resisted before because I don't want anyone on my FB friends list to see me commenting on fundie pages.  I'm so tempted to start a second account just for this. Is it easy to create a second account on FB? 

:greetings-waveyellow: Hi Lori.  

Really though, how interesting that that post just popped into her mind!  :roll:

On 9/3/2016 at 10:03 PM, usmcmom said:

May I ask where you saw that she'd met her grandchild?  My creeping was unsuccessful. Perhaps if she's been traveling, that's why her blogging has been a bit sporadic lately. 

Public Instagram (pm me if you want a link).  Looks like they got to babysit too.

Who the hell leaves their infant with that woman???  She has written post after post about leaving babies to cry, flicking them in the face, and swatting their legs if they move during diaper changes.  Ughh....just breaks my heart for that little one.

A stray mama cat is a better mother, grandmother, and babysitter than the likes of Lori Alexander.

54 minutes ago, RosyDaisy said:

A stray mama cat is a better mother, grandmother, and babysitter than the likes of Lori Alexander.

I think almost every animal mama is better than Lori. You're coming near my babies??  HISSSSSSSSS!

Last night the family got together at my sister's to meet our cousin's new grandchild. The (very zen) baby got passed around all evening for hours, and everybody got a chance to cuddle him. My BIL sat on the sofa holding him through most of an interminable football game. There was no cheek-flicking or crying it out. There was no "disciplining" of the baby's three-year-old big sister when she was overtired and crabby and didn't want to eat--we just let her play quietly and rest.

What a concept: treating children in a way appropriate to their ages. Everybody went home happy.

13 hours ago, Loveday said:

Is it easy to create a second account on FB? 

All you need is a second email account. ;)  

17 hours ago, Koala said:

:greetings-waveyellow: Hi Lori.  

Really though, how interesting that that post just popped into her mind!  :roll:

Public Instagram (pm me if you want a link).  Looks like they got to babysit too.

Who the hell leaves their infant with that woman???  She has written post after post about leaving babies to cry, flicking them in the face, and swatting their legs if they move during diaper changes.  Ughh....just breaks my heart for that little one.

Thanks Koala!!

Margaret Buchanan said "By dressing in a provocative way, girls and women are actually sexually harassing men." I agree with this statement 100%. Wise women know that dressing immodestly causes men to lust.

Now, I'm curious about something. Is it okay to wear plunging necklines as long as you have an A or B cup? I've got H cups, and I'd like to wear a plunging neckline but am afraid it might be "provocative" and sexually harassing to some poor innocent man. Oh! And if I dance, can I wear super-skimpy clothes that show off my sleek physique? After all, they're just dance costumes and not REALLY intended to cause anyone to lust. It's not harass-y, right? 

The Bible calls women to be discreet: "that they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed" {Titus 2:4, 5}. The definition of discreet is "not likely to be seen or noticed by many people." Many women today are anything but discreet. 

I believe it! I've seen some of the boldest behavior by older women as well -- like creating a blog that says absolutely nothing but how amazing and superior the blog writer is. On top of that, they go into gross detail about their sex lives and share private details about their kids, too. Discreet! Ha! This blogger is anything but discreet!

We, as godly Christian women, should do nothing to draw attention to ourselves, including burping, intentionally passing gas, or other actions that are unfeminine and indiscreet. 

One would think that no one should be intentionally burping and passing gas in public, right? That's not so much unfeminine as it is crude and rude. I'm not disagreeing with you, though, Lori! I promise I'm not!

The Bible states that in the end times, people will be"lovers of themselves." People today are clearly lovers of themselves ...

Oh yes, lovers of themselves. Now, the selfie thing doesn't bother me nearly as much as people creating blogs to tell everyone else how to live their lives and putting themselves on the same level as "the God of the universe." Because the latter is not just narcissistic but blasphemous. I guess you, Lori, would know nothing of that because you are the epitome of godly woman, right? 

Margaret Buchanan said "By dressing in a provocative way, girls and women are actually sexually harassing men." I agree with this statement 100%. Wise women know that dressing immodestly causes men to lust.

Now, I'm curious about something. Is it okay to wear plunging necklines as long as you have an A or B cup? I've got H cups, and I'd like to wear a plunging neckline but am afraid it might be "provocative" and sexually harassing to some poor innocent man. Oh! And if I dance, can I wear super-skimpy clothes that show off my sleek physique? After all, they're just dance costumes and not REALLY intended to cause anyone to lust. It's not harass-y, right? 

No, you can't wear plunging necklines, because that's harassing men. Nor can you wear turtlenecks/polonecks, because those flaunt your curves at poor hapless men. Basically, you should keep your provocative body indoors.

(I'm a 30FF myself, so I've found myself stuck in this catch-22 before. V-necks show off cleavage, crew necks show off curves. Fortunately, I don't subscribe to troglodytic modesty standards.)

5 minutes ago, polecat said:

Oh! And if I dance, can I wear super-skimpy clothes that show off my sleek physique? After all, they're just dance costumes and not REALLY intended to cause anyone to lust. It's not harass-y, right? 

Depends.  Are you dancing for Jesus?

Lori Alexander:

They do anything they can to be noticed by others by what and how little they wear, how much makeup and jewelry they wear, how fancy their hair is done, how perfectly decorated their homes are, the cars they drive, how much money they have, how many vacations they go on, sending naked pictures to others, and the list goes on and on. 

Apparently women are to walk a tightrope to find the perfect balance.  In 2014, Lori posted the following quote on her blog:

Men are attracted to youth and looks. This is normal. Men are not evil, base or perverted for being attracted to youth and beauty. Young Christian girl, if you are not getting approached or asked out, it’s probably because you’re not attractive enough, you’re not nice enough or you’re not available enough. You need to work on this. You need to lose weight, grow your hair out, wear nice clothes and some decent makeup. You might be a b****, and if you are, you need to be nicer. If you really want to find a man and marry, then you need to get serious about it while you’re young. 

So, women should wear enough makeup that men will notice and ask them out, but not enough that Ken notices, because then Lori will accuse you of sexual harassment.

You should grow your hair long and style it just enough to make a man want to marry you, but not so much that The Godly Mentor would see it as "fancy".

:roll:  I wonder if she ever gets sick of contradicting herself...

8 hours ago, Tim-Tom Biblethumper said:

All you need is a second email account. ;)  

Thank you. Oddly enough...I have several email accounts. How convenient. :whistle::pb_lol:

Since Lori is so eager to accuse women of sexually harassing men with the way they dress, perhaps she needs to be reminded that if a man is creepy enough, even a potato sack can be enticing: 

Your face and smile makes it look like you could wear a potato sack and still look feminine, even with short hair. But I do think you would look better with longer hair maybe to the shoulders .... but my opinion doesn't count if your man likes it short.

Of course that comment came from none other than official Free Jinger member, Ken Alexander.

See Lori?  Some men are just creeps.

It's also worth quoting the following statement Lori made in 2014:

Yes, most men will be attracted to a beautiful, sexy woman walking by but that doesn't mean he wants to have sex with her. It may get him more excited to have sex with you, but we need to stop taking this offensively and understand that this is the way God built them and live in an understanding, instead of judgmental way with them.

Just as most women struggle with their emotional nature, men struggle with their sexual nature. 

So men get a pass at gawking at women, because boys will be boys.  Women on the other hand are sexually harassing the poor men by giving them something to gawk at.  

:bangheaddesk: 

1 hour ago, Koala said:

I wonder if she ever gets sick of contradicting herself...

I wonder if she ever realizes she's contradicting herself--nah, I don't wonder, I KNOW she doesn't.

I am eternally curious as to how Ken's consulting services are doing.  My dentist just shook his head upon reading some of Ken's drivel.

They are giving her a run for her money on Facebook.  She's deleted several comments already, but she's debating a few of them.  Apparently that thing she said a few weeks ago about letting others have the last word applies to everyone *except* herself.

I wouldn't say that dressing a way CAUSES their sin, but it certainly can be a stumbling block.

Lori's reply:

It certainly can cause them to sin, Annie. Women who have their breasts hanging out and complete bottom showing (thong bikini) are causing men to sin and other provocative clothing. They will be held responsible since God calls us to be modest for a reason.

So the men won't be held accountable because:

1) It's their "nature" to gawk at women.

2) The women "caused" them to sin.  Totally not their fault.

They are giving her a run for her money on Facebook.  She's deleted several comments already, but she's debating a few of them.  Apparently that thing she said a few weeks ago about letting others have the last word applies to everyone *except* herself.

I wouldn't say that dressing a way CAUSES their sin, but it certainly can be a stumbling block.

Lori's reply:

It certainly can cause them to sin, Annie. Women who have their breasts hanging out and complete bottom showing (thong bikini) are causing men to sin and other provocative clothing. They will be held responsible since God calls us to be modest for a reason.

So the men won't be held accountable because:

1) It's their "nature" to gawk at women.

2) The women "caused" them to sin.  Totally not their fault.

2 hours ago, Koala said:

It certainly can cause them to sin, Annie. Women who have their breasts hanging out

Now wait a minute, Lori, I'm sure everyone has by now seen the pictures of you with YOUR breasts hanging out! 

5 hours ago, polecat said:

We, as godly Christian women, should do nothing to draw attention to ourselves, including burping, intentionally passing gas, or other actions that are unfeminine and indiscreet. 

Anyone remember the episode of South Park where Kenny spontaneously combusts from holding in his farts? 

Spontaneous combustion + godly mentors = we can dare to dream

Reader:

Ladies, whatever we are talking about here, I implore you to be especially careful about how you talk to your daughters. If you teach them that a male can sin by looking at her body, you will be teaching her that there is something wrong with her, that there's something wrong with women's bodies.

Lori:

We should teach our daughters to dress modestly and explain to them how a man's mind works. The more flesh, the harder it is for them. Our naked bodies are for our husband's eyes alone.

:pb_lol: How's that working for you, Lori?

• FundieFarmer locked this topic

Archived