IGNORED

Lori Alexander 10: Fickle Brained Woman (and she would know)

Reader:

We should teach our daughters that their bodies are their own, and that no one should ever shame them. If you tell your girls "how a man's mind works" how will she ever trust a husband?

Lori:

She shouldn't be ignorant of how a man's mind works. I know and I trust my husband but he wants me to help keep him accountable and I am happy to do this as he keeps me accountable for struggles that I have, like not respecting him.

So Ken (a grandfather in his fifties) needs Lori to "keep him accountable" for gawking at women.  But it's not his fault when he does...the women caused him to sin!  He's not even sinning.  Gawking is his nature.  The women are the real sinners.  In fact, he's a victim of sexual harassment because he stares at women like a complete creep.  

Mental gymnastics much, Lori?

Lori, on the other hand struggles to respect Ken (and pretty much anyone else that comes into her path).  Big surprise there, right?

Reader:

Well, that's interesting. What is it that causes your struggle to respect him?

:pb_lol: Time to break out the delete finger!

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm breaking out the popcorn, this is the BEST exchange I've seen in a while. I want to give this commenter a great big high five.

Margaret Buchanan said "By dressing in a provocative way, girls and women are actually sexually harassing men." I agree with this statement 100%.

This statement really really really pisses me off. How can you sexually harass someone by the way you're dressed? I guess everything is women's fault in Lori's world. 

Found this in the comments: 

Maria· This is rediculous! I refuse to teach my daughters that they are responsible for where a mans eyes will look and how he acts. Let's teach our sons respect for a woman and to respect himself as well.

Lori Alexander· Then if your daughter is wearing a thong bikini and laying on her stomach at the bottom of the stairs on the sand being almost naked, she will care less what she is doing to all the surfers going down those stairs and yes, she will be responsible! The boys and men can turn their eyes away but it makes it extremely difficult for them, Maria. Nakedness and shame go together in the Bible. The only person who should see us naked is our husbands and we should be covering up and being modest out in our culture. This is the wisdom you should definitely be teaching your daughters.

Who said anything about being in a thong? Why is Lori always talking about thongs? 

Gah, this woman! 

1 hour ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

I think Lori is referring back to the post where Ken saw some thonged women at the beach. 

http://lorialexander.blogspot.com/2016/05/causing-men-to-lust.html

Bottom of the stairs and all......

I think so too, but Maria in the comments didn't. Maybe it's because Ken can't control himself...

Lori's posts are so infantile 

Desperately trying to justify Ken's wandering eyes by finger pointing at other women, reminds me of a girl in high school who's boyfriend cheated, "but it's so not his fault, He tried to get away but the other girl just kept kissing him" 

Ken has a wandering eye, a sleezy manner and a lack of decent human morals, if I were Lori, I'd be worried too. 

However Lori is justifying his actions instead of calling him out on them. Makes me wonder if someone close to her hasn't asked why the hell she is still with him and the slutty women/poor men's shit is her response. 

There are some talented lyricists here on FJ that I'm sure could rewrite some Sisqo with Lorken as the theme. Hint hint.

Patriarchy breeds this shit. Of course Lori is terrified some younger woman will catch her husband's eye.  Frankly, she probably will.  But either way, if your only value to your husband is your ability to breed and your youthful looks, well, post-menopause, you've literally got nothing to offer him.  It's not like your intelligence, humor, experience and companionship have value or anything. Amirite?

Such a shitty, scared system that produces such shitty, scared people. 

5 minutes ago, Hera said:

Patriarchy breeds this shit. Of course Lori is terrified some younger woman will catch her husband's eye.  Frankly, she probably will.  But either way, if your only value to your husband is your ability to breed and your youthful looks, well, post-menopause, you've literally got nothing to offer him.  It's not like your intelligence, humor, experience and companionship have value or anything. Amirite?

Such a shitty, scared system that produces such shitty, scared people. 

I keep remembering the post in which Ken wondered aloud, in front of his office staff, why they never flirted with him. Um...1) because it's inappropriate in a place of business 2) you're fucking married and your staff knows it and especially 3) you ain't all that, Ken.

This creeped me out because Ken was making it clear that he felt entitled to sexualize the women who worked for him.

10 hours ago, Hane said:

I keep remembering the post in which Ken wondered aloud, in front of his office staff, why they never flirted with him. Um...1) because it's inappropriate in a place of business 2) you're fucking married and your staff knows it and especially 3) you ain't all that, Ken.

This creeped me out because Ken was making it clear that he felt entitled to sexualize the women who worked for him.

Eeeeww. Another fine graduate from the Roger Ailes School of Human Resources and Sexual Harassment Prevention.  

I'm almost afraid to ask what Ken's "conclusion" was.

On 9/6/2016 at 1:28 AM, Tim-Tom Biblethumper said:
On 9/5/2016 at 11:26 AM, Loveday said:

Is it easy to create a second account on FB? 

All you need is a second email account. ;) 

You can also use a separate browser and be signed into both accounts at the same time. Second profiles are very useful for fundie-watching, coupons, and candy crush requests :pb_lol:

The most interesting people started falling out of the woodwork when I was friended by Josh Duggar...

Oh, fun. Another post explaining why women are responsible for men's lust.

A woman's choice of dress may attract a man's initial attention, I suppose. However, he is the one who turns that brief temptation into a sin of lust. 

My guess is that she caught Ken looking drooling again. Instead of allowing herself to feel hurt or angry at him, she has decided to lash out at the women he was ogling.

It's sad that Lori doesn't understand that even a respectful and biblically submissive wife is allowed to recognize that her husband has sinned, to feel hurt by his sin, and to lovingly confront him with that sin. Pretending that her husband is never at fault is not what the God of the Universe commands her to do.

I thought Ken had banned Lori from reading here? I'm guessing she's being a rebellious wife again. 

Today she says,

They tell me that men need to be taught to respect women, regardless of how women dress or act.

Well, they DO.  After all, I'm pretty sure that Lori demanded respect from her children regardless of the nasty, abusive, flat-out bitchy ways she acted. Right? I expect my sons to treat with respect women and girls no matter what the women and girls are doing (and other people, too). That's because those women and girls are solely responsible for their behavior -- and my sons are solely responsible for theirs. It boggles the mind that this woman is seriously arguing that a man is entitled to a woman because she is dressed or acting a specific way.

Are men the only ones at fault when they lust after a woman dressed immodestly? No, they are both at fault. She is held responsible, however, for causing another to stumble. 

What about men who lust after plunging necklines? Or tight, short, extremely exposed dancer's costumes? What about men who are erotically excited by the sight of an armpit? Or an ankle? I swear to God, I'm not wearing a niqab just to avoid a man lusting after me. And it might not even work anyway -- I've been told on multiple occasions that I have gorgeous eyes. Should I gouge them out to protect men from their own damned dicks? 

Teach your daughters a sense shame in showing their nakedness to every other man except for their future husband. 

Unless your name is Lori Alexander and your daughter is dancing for Jesus. 

I'm sure fundies would say it's because they believe in false gods, or some shit, but what about the huge rape culture in India, where women tend to dress VERY modestly?? If a man wants to rape a woman, he will rape her. It's pure power and dominance. It doesn't matter what they're wearing. 

According to many people today, men are to blame for everything! When women wear skimpy bikinis with their entire bottoms showing and most of their breasts causing men to lust after them, it is entirely the man’s fault according to many women and teaching young women to be modest and discreet (not drawing attention to themselves) is shaming women. 

Again with the thongs and bare bottoms! I agree with some of the other posters, this has to come from somewhere. I don't know anyone who's more interested in thongs than Lori.

1 hour ago, wikinggirl said:

Again with the thongs and bare bottoms! I agree with some of the other posters, this has to come from somewhere. I don't know anyone who's more interested in thongs than Lori.

Maybe Ken. I'm getting the distinct feeling he's a butt guy.

On September 7, 2016 at 3:34 PM, AlwaysDiscerning said:

I think Lori is referring back to the post where Ken saw some thonged women at the beach. 

http://lorialexander.blogspot.com/2016/05/causing-men-to-lust.html

Bottom of the stairs and all......

Ken was so affected by a woman lying on her stomach in a thong, he made Lori collect the grand children and flea. This woman sure has a lot of power over Ken! 

Lori:

Women battle their emotional nature and desire to control and men battle their sexual nature. It's just the way it is and my husband is human with the same temptations as all men but he loves the Lord and wants to walk in the Spirit and obey the Lord in everything. I will always respect him because the Lord commands that I do and he deserves my respect. Just because he is tempted and may even sin once in a while doesn't mean I don't respect him. If all men had to be perfect to be respected then no man would be respected. Believe me, this post wasn't just from your words but from many I received yesterday.

NOW we're getting to the heart of it.  Lori just essentially told her readers that "like all men" Ken battles (obviously not always successfully) realizing that he is a married man, and that he shouldn't gawk at women on the beach, offer to send internet strangers candy, or make suggestions for how he'd like to see Lori's readers wear their hair.

Just because he is tempted and sometimes falls into sin, doesn't mean Lori doesn't respect him.  She does...except when she doesn't.  As you'll remember, she said yesterday:

he keeps me accountable for struggles that I have, like not respecting him

But back to my original point-  Ken gawking at women is TOTALLY not his fault and if everyone could do Lori a favor and please wear an ankle length potato sack, that'd be great.  Thanks :kitty-wink: :roll:  

Seriously though- get a grip ladies.  Making Ken sin isn't nice.    

On 9/7/2016 at 4:21 PM, wikinggirl said:

Who said anything about being in a thong? Why is Lori always talking about thongs?

My guess is that she's big into ass play...remember how she fetishizes wife spanking.  It would not surprise me if Lori has a little bicuriosity going on alongside her housewife BDSM kink.

Ken Alexander the orthodontist consultant from California who thinks that molestation and incest are totally normal, could you please let your wife know that her kink is showing again, and it makes her look like a massive sexual hypocrite?

15 hours ago, Hera said:

Eeeeww. Another fine graduate from the Roger Ailes School of Human Resources and Sexual Harassment Prevention.  

I'm almost afraid to ask what Ken's "conclusion" was.

Whatever it consisted of,  I'm certain it was premature. ;-)

From the blogger:

She shouldn't be ignorant of how a man's mind works. I know and I trust my husband but he wants me to help keep him accountable and I am happy to do this as he keeps me accountable for struggles that I have, like not respecting him.

So Lori struggles with her respect for Ken.  
But his wandering eye IS NOT his fault!  It's the fault of the thong-wearing, boob-showing, harlots.   
But she does have a problem respecting him.  
But it's in his nature & she'll defend that to the death.

She gives new meaning to 'cognitive dissonance'.
I'm going to go in the bathroom so there's not as big a mess to clean up when my head explodes.  :angry-banghead: 

1 hour ago, Tim-Tom Biblethumper said:

So Lori struggles with her respect for Ken.  
But his wandering eye IS NOT his fault!  It's the fault of the thong-wearing, boob-showing, harlots.   
But she does have a problem respecting him.  
But it's in his nature & she'll defend that to the death.

Well, yeah. After all, if it isn't an inescapable fact of nature- the sun always rises in the East, all dolphins live in the ocean, all men are basically just walking boners- that would mean that Ken could control himself and chooses not to because he doesn't care about her feelings*. As far as Lori's concerned, there's only ONE person allowed to hate their spouse in their marriage, and that's Lori.

*Which is true, and I personally think he gets off on tormenting her, both in the happy pants feelings way and the narcissistic supply way. After all, if he didn't thrive on negative attention from her...

12 hours ago, Grimalkin said:

Ken was so affected by a woman lying on her stomach in a thong, he made Lori collect the grand children and flea. This woman sure has a lot of power over Ken! 

Flee. This grammar error is more embarrassing than most.

On July 21, 2016 at 2:19 PM, dairyfreelife said:

I took screenshots of the responses to her FB post where almost everyone called her out as a hypocrite in case she scraps because to disagree with Lori and Ken is to disagree with gawd, right? The internet is forever. 

3 hours ago, Grimalkin said:

Flee. This grammar error is more embarrassing than most.

Well, now they could have brought a flea to the beach with them along with the grandkids...

• FundieFarmer locked this topic

Archived