IGNORED

Lori Alexander 10: Fickle Brained Woman (and she would know)

21 hours ago, wikinggirl said:

Again with the thongs and bare bottoms! I agree with some of the other posters, this has to come from somewhere. I don't know anyone who's more interested in thongs than Lori.

All I get from it is that Ken is an ass man. Not boobs, not legs, he's all about that ass.

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, Oh lookee.  Ken rode in on his white  horse of truth and rebuked a commenter on Lori's TH post "(Men are to Blame for Everything").

Guest wrote about male societal pressure on woment o get larger breasts, She also wrote that many men, even Christian men, expect their wives to stay young and trim practically forever, And that many men trade in the middle aged wife for a younger model because they want not only a good wife but arm candy,

Ken smacks her down by disagreeing with every point.  Saying that of course 99.99%  of men love their aging, wrinkled, overweight wives even though they are aging, overweight and wrinkled,

But then in true Ken fashion he contradicts himself and caps off his post by saying it's not wrong to want your wife to stay thin.

"Lastly, for a husband to desire a trim fit wife is not wrong, and his wife should try to remain in shape, especially if he is staying in shape. This is part of disciplining one's body, and is a healthy thing for both spouses to do. To not discipline one's body is sin. That is not to say that we don't all put on 3-5 extra pounds as we age, but 20 lbs is not keeping the body under control."

You gotta read the whole exchange to believe it.

Although since we know from his own lips they body shamed their teenage daughters for gaining 5 lbs, I don't know why I'm surprised.

Anyone besides me think that Ken would trade Lori in for a younger nicer model in a heartbeat if he could get away with it?

• FundieFarmer locked this topic

Archived