IGNORED

How to support your family of 19 without a salary

homeschoolmomma1

I know! why don't they just come out and say it? pop out all the babies you want,even if you can't afford it. God will have someone more fortunate (prolly someone who chose to have only as many kids as they could afford) come to your rescue.No need to be sensible.Just do it at someone else's expense.

It's like planting flowers in the desert and praying for rain.Maybe it will,maybe it won't.Should have used your common sense.

Mother Teresa's 'how can there be too many flowers/children?' When you don't have the resources to take care of them all!

Mother Teresa's 'how can there be too many flowers/children?' When you don't have the resources to take care of them all!

Brava! Watching flowers wilt is a bummer. Watching children suffer, agonizing.

Easy;

1.you pimp yourself out on TV

2. you keep spawning so as to hold people's interest

3. you write books on how to support your family of 19 without a salary.

4. you pimp out one of your daughter's; getting her to record a CD, then you sell it to your faithful and the proceeds go in the family pot.

5. you start a business and have free labour in your eldest kids. They work for you, you give them room and board.

6. you get better off families to support your home improvements.

7. you get local businesses to donate materials for your home improvements for free.

You forgot one: Borrow money from your teenage son who does make money at his lawn care business. That's just obscene to borrow money from your kid who DOES work hard.

So, basically the book is worthless. "Trust God" is not good enough for me. I need to know that my child will have enough to eat everyday. I need to know that my child will have a roof over his head and clothes on his back. I need to know to he will have the basics. That means I get up off my ass everyday and go to work.

In my opinion, if your family business isn't making you enough money to provide your children with the basics you need to do two things. 1. stop having children and 2. one parent needs to go get a job that will provide a stable and consistent income. End of discussion.

Oh stop it with your earth logic. :lol:

It seems to me the 'trust god' means hope like hell someone takes pity on your stupid arse. If some kind heathen gives you help then they apparently are lead by god too. I am never sure how that actually works.

If you willing know that you're salary can't afford to provide for all of your children and yourself, then it's time to stop having kids. I hate how kids always how to pay for their parents mistakes. No matter which way you spin it no one can support a family of 19 without a good job or some other kind of legit income You don't have to be rich, just making enough to cover the basics. Why should kids have to fight for space and food. Or why should they be the ones supporting their family(Lawson) when they didn't ask for this. God doesn't just give things to you just because you ask for it. If we left everything up to pray nothing would get done. Pray goes along with hard work on ones part.

I am still looking for advice on how a single woman can live a nice lifestyle without a job, husband/sugar daddy or parents paying the bills. I would like to stop working and catch up on all the books I haven't had a chance to read.

I grew up hearing "Faith without works is dead" and "God helps the man that helps himself." Not have a million kids, refuse to get a job but expect others to give you deals on items because of said million kids. Oh, and convince yourself that you are somehow better than people who are receiving government aid. Hey, at least those kids have medical, dental and food.

Archived