IGNORED

Steve Maxwell wants your opinion on the Coil!

Guest purposing

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Anonymous

jonpo.jpg

Of course, there is another possibility... Jon and John look similar in age... if so, could it be that Cathy Jo is currently being defrauded, er courted by Johnboy Max?

He looks much younger in this pic, early 20's? He might be happy to take old Sarah so he doesn't have to support as many blessings.She only has a good 10 years left for breeding, 7 kids tops.

Guest Anonymous

That pic fills me with rage. We have the two guys in normal hoodies and jeans, while the woman in the background is sporting a frumpilicious long sleeved blouse and what looks like a jean skirt with an elastic waist, for fuck's sake. ARGH. The dudes wouldn't be out of place at the mall, the girl looks like she's ready for the Oregon Trail.

He looks like a complete goober. I can't even come up with another word for him. Goober just echoes in my head every time I see his pics.

If he's a suitor I would love to know what Steve's putting him though. Does he have to memorize the entire Bible? Provide references from THE ELDERLY? Write essay after essay about how he feels about death, what does death mean to him, how much is he looking forward to death, and when does he expect to die exactly? Perform 100 pushups in a row? Oh the possibilities. . . .

I thought the same thing about one of the Maxwell boys courting Cathy Jo. John, John, you can do so much better!!!!! You are way too hot for her!!!! Find one of those ridiculously beautiful fundie girls sitting at home and marry her!!!! Maybe if I put enough exclamation marks he can hear me shouting at him from his computer screen.

John is only 21, they still need him for income for the next 10 years. Besides, someone on their street needs to move first so he can have a debt free house close to everyone.

Guest Anonymous

:lol: @ "Goober"

I wonder if any of the Max boys has a sneaky internet sim card for their iphones. I reckon that John knows far more about the world than he is letting on.... he is too hot to be a Maxwell boy.

Guest Anonymous
John is only 21, they still need him for income for the next 10 years. Besides, someone on their street needs to move first so he can have a debt free house close to everyone.

Maybe Grandpa and Gigi are getting something slipped into their burritos to help them on their way to meet Jesus. Their place would make a nice little starter home for John and Cathy Jo! :o

Write essay after essay about how he feels about death, what does death mean to him, how much is he looking forward to death, and when does he expect to die exactly?

:laughing-rolling:

I thought the same thing about one of the Maxwell boys courting Cathy Jo. John, John, you can do so much better!!!!! You are way too hot for her!!!! Find one of those ridiculously beautiful fundie girls sitting at home and marry her!!!! Maybe if I put enough exclamation marks he can hear me shouting at him from his computer screen.

That was my thought: that John wouldn't pick someone so frumpy looking if he were courting, which I doubt he's allowed to do yet. I actually don't think he's all that hot--Joseph is more my type--but he and Cathy Jo would be a mismatch regardless.

And clibby, I'm guessing the D. parents weren't convicted of the eeeevilness of birth control until it was too late!!11!!! Or perhaps they had fertility problems.

What a blessing brother John and Jon D were there! The girls would have had the vapors trying to work out that with their little ole brains............ugh! And another plug for Mommy's book....

http://www.titus TWO dot com blog/index./general-happenings/

hhuummmm..... but the Dude didn't come with his parents. I thought both sets of parents had to be present for a courtship.....

Maybe it different because Steve is God's right hand man so he is enough?

At the restaurant he's sitting with the boys. Sarah! Why didn't you sit with your brothers and the new guy! You eat every meal with Anna and Mary. They'll be fine on their own for two hours, geez!

At the restaurant he's sitting with the boys. Sarah! Why didn't you sit with your brothers and the new guy! You eat every meal with Anna and Mary. They'll be fine on their own for two hours, geez!

You harlot! Don't you know you only sit with a guy if you are courting! Remember when C&A were courting so they got their own table when the rest of the family sat at the next table over. All the girls sat together and all the boys sat together. NO MIXING,NO MIXING!

Yes and it looks like Jesse Maxwell designed his website! Good sleuthing!

Oohh, good catch! I guess that explains why it wouldn't load properly on my other computer :)

This is so stupid, but, lol at the water in the background of the guys' photo being Nestle Pure Life brand. I know it's a popular brand, but it's like they picked it on purpose. Knew my cashiering knowledge would come in handy eventually.

Jon is from Idaho. I don't know if Stevie could let one of his daughters go that far away. How would he control them from 1000 miles away?

Archived