IGNORED

Bates Family Part 8

Coconut Flan

1 hour ago, HereticHick said:

This is the Webster family air conditioning/heating business: http://www.websterac.com/

You can see a pic of the business here: http://www.yelp.com/biz/webster-air-conditioning-and-heating-inc-orlando

Since dad is serving in Congress, I guess John & his brothers run the business.

I'm gonna do some digging because this is hubby's field.  It's possible that Daddy is just the money behind the business and he's hired in people to work, daddy may not even be certified.  But reading what services they provide no one has their R or they would be pushing it, it's where the big money is.  Well for the companies not the guy with the R. lol 

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy crap Daniel Webster is the one who holds the masters.  I was sure he was just the money behind the company.  

Do we know the middle names of any of his kids?  Looking to see if any of them hold any sort of masters.

3 hours ago, Dandruff said:

I think John's middle name is Elliott.

Well John isn't one of the ones eligible or in the process of getting a masters.  There's a John W. who is eligible to test for solar contractor and construction financial officer.  

5 hours ago, maple802 said:

She uses foils for those highlights, so color doesn't touch the scalp in that process. Not as much of a risk as a process that does, like an all over color, where chemicals would be absorbed through the scalp. I can't speak to what's medically sound, but I can speak to the technical aspects of hair coloring.

I have also been told if the hair dye is ammonia free then it is safe to use.

On February 2, 2016 at 5:06 AM, actuallyjessica said:

[\quote]

That guy is Skylar Weiss and his sister is Peyton. I am just waiting for someone in that family to start courting someone else we know.

I've been shipping Jana and Skylar since the dawn of time. Don't know much about Skylar's personality, really, but they look like they would make a cute couple. Imagine if they were Erin & Chad 2.0? 

His name is even hot. Does anyone know what he does for a living besides mission work. And where he lives? That's the guy I think Ashley is truly into and not Nathan. She has been with him on mission work and posts several photos with him. Or perhaps Jana, and that's why Jessa had him in her wedding, sort of like Alyssa did for Michael.

edit to add: I did a quick Google search which bought me to a freejinger forum about the Weiss family. The dad is an OBGYN? In fundie world? Meaning he looks at lady parts for a living? How does he guard his eyes for his wife?!!?? This is amazing!

edit again: I'm supposed to be working and I'm deep in the rabbit hole! Divorced fundies? 

15 minutes ago, Exjw2015deed said:

His name is even hot. Does anyone know what he does for a living besides mission work. And where he lives? That's the guy I think Ashley is truly into and not Nathan. She has been with him on mission work and posts several photos with him. Or perhaps Jana, and that's why Jessa had him in her wedding, sort of like Alyssa did for Michael.

edit to add: I did a quick Google search which bought me to a freejinger forum about the Weiss family. The dad is an OBGYN? In fundie world? Meaning he looks at lady parts for a living? How does he guard his eyes for his wife?!!?? This is amazing!

edit again: I'm supposed to be working and I'm deep in the rabbit hole! Divorced fundies? 

Well, it's not amazing if Dr. Daddy Weiss is  a fundie quack OBGYN. There seem to be far too many of them. Who was the crazy doc whose family's blog got posted recently? 

6 hours ago, Exjw2015deed said:

I looked into the Weiss family when they first came on FJ's radar and don't remember the details, but I think I sort of got the impression that the dad's not fundie. He stayed in Florida and remarried, iirc, while Michele and the kids moved to Texas and got involved with ATI.

Incidently, today is Skylar's 22nd birthday.

7 minutes ago, grandmadugger said:

And now I hate you. lol  I'm down the rabbit hole and holy crap do we have a thread for them?

Not an ongoing one. I think everyone's been too horrified to start one.

2 hours ago, halcionne said:

I looked into the Weiss family when they first came on FJ's radar and don't remember the details, but I think I sort of got the impression that the dad's not fundie. He stayed in Florida and remarried, iirc, while Michele and the kids moved to Texas and got involved with ATI.

Incidently, today is Skylar's 22nd birthday.

That's a huge coincidence. I didn't realize he was so young. Do you know what he does for a living? I don't know why I think he's going to marry off to a fundie royalty family. Also I'm curious of how a divorcee is allowed in ATI.

28 minutes ago, Exjw2015deed said:

That's a huge coincidence. I didn't realize he was so young. Do you know what he does for a living? I don't know why I think he's going to marry off to a fundie royalty family. Also I'm curious of how a divorcee is allowed in ATI.

I don't know that he does anything for a living. He was at ALERT with Josiah last year in 2014. He, his sisters, and his mom pop up from time to time on other fundies' social media. He appeared on an episode of 19KAC, painting Josh's basement in DC or something. I haven't seen the episode, so I may have the details wrong. I'm betting he's a SAHS who flits around visiting friends and going on mission trips, but that's just my cynical guess.

As for divorce in ATI, that's partly why I don't think the dad is involved in ATI. I feel like mama Michele fell down the rabbit hole after the divorce, or possibly causing a divorce. Again, that's just my impression and I don't have any actual evidence to support it.

23 hours ago, maple802 said:

She uses foils for those highlights, so color doesn't touch the scalp in that process. Not as much of a risk as a process that does, like an all over color, where chemicals would be absorbed through the scalp. I can't speak to what's medically sound, but I can speak to the technical aspects of hair coloring.

My sister is in the process of getting her cosmetology license and just found out she is pregnant.  She was told that thanks to the advancements in hair color chemistry, the risk to pregnant women is basically non-existent unless you have excessive contact. The chemicals they use now are much gentler than they used to be.   

Perms are still an issue.  

16 minutes ago, Georgiana said:

My sister is in the process of getting her cosmetology license and just found out she is pregnant.  She was told that thanks to the advancements in hair color chemistry, the risk to pregnant women is basically non-existent unless you have excessive contact. The chemicals they use now are much gentler than they used to be.   

Perms are still an issue.  

Oh, perms.

Short interlude: my dad was a professional photographer and, as such, was a pretty snappy dresser in the seventies, what with the turtlenecks with plaid jackets and, of course, a luxuriant mustache and sideburns. Anyway, for unknown reasons, he went to a 'beauty salon' for a haircut. His stylist asked him if he'd like 'a little body' to which he replied, 'yes, please, that sounds hip' (he didn't really say hip but it advances the tale, I think).  An hour later he was sporting many tiny curlers sheathed in a plastic cap that did not fully contain the chemical aroma, but was embarrassed to ask about it, plus, he felt it was too late at that point.

I will never forget how he looked when he came home that day, and for the next few months. Never.  And I don't think I ever again saw my mum laugh so hard. 

8 hours ago, grandmadugger said:

And now I hate you. lol  I'm down the rabbit hole and holy crap do we have a thread for them?

8 hours ago, withaj said:

Not an ongoing one. I think everyone's been too horrified to start one.

8 hours ago, grandmadugger said:

We have one now 

I started a thread on them a while ago, the new ones have been merged into it.

So everyone who wants to say how crazy they think these people are, go here:

I've always liked Skylar Weiss for any of the Duggar/Bates girls 18+. He's at an appropriate age for any of them and his father seeming not to be ATI means that there could be a chance at escape. Although I doubt a Bates girl would marry anyone without a proper job.

• Boogalou locked this topic

Archived