IGNORED

Bates Family Part 8

Coconut Flan

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lack of Jill is not OK. Erin bates is how we found the gift that keeps on grifting. JILLY ROD 4 !!!ELEVENTY!!

2 minutes ago, SallyDraper said:

Callie crying just breaks my heart. 

This is a prime example of a failure of the sister mom model.  Poor girl is (understandably) upset that she's losing her sister mom (not sure how the littles reacted when Erin and Alyssa left).  

42 minutes ago, grifthouse said:

My childhood crushes growing up were ross gellar and david schwimmers charecter in the wonder years. I mean they looked so much alike! also ringo starr and prince harry. When Princess Di died I wrote Prince Harry a letter to Buckingham Palace saying that I was sorry for his loss etc. However there was a part of me that thought he would think that I was an amazing girl and want to marry 10 year old me.

I forgot paul rudd in clueless and pretty much all the outsiders. Rob lowe...then...now...always

I don;t remember David Schwimmer from The Wonder Years, but from when he played Ross Geller on Friends.  Fred Savage played Kevin Arnold on The Wonder Years and Josh Saviano was Paul Pfeiffer.  All three actors are Jewish, though.  (Josh is now a lawyer now.)

david schwimer played his (fred savage) sister karens husband

on the wonder years

3 hours ago, Fascinated said:

Most of you will have to google my guy.

Bobby Sherman.  Man, that guy was cute!!  

Holy fuck, I just googled him myself. He's 72!!!!  I am so old!!1!!

Don't feel bad. Yesterday I discovered that Leonardo DiCaprio was 41. I was shocked. Titanic doesn't seem like that long ago. I felt old too.

11 hours ago, Fascinated said:

Haha. That's pretty great. I must say the boys did nothing for me at all, but I would have given my left arm to be Marcia. It may have been her hair that impelled me to put leotards on my head and flip the legs off my shoulders.  Oh, Marcia. 

@Fascinated, this is THE funniest thing I've read all day!  Made funnier, of course, because I probably did the same thing and I could just envision a mini-Fascinated flipping those leotard legs around.

Thanks for taking me back to a simpler, more innocent, fun time and for the laugh! :handsex:

BTW, did you ever stand on your bed, in front of your dresser mirror, and sing into your hairbrush while playing your Partridge Family record on your turntable, over, and over, and over?

Yeah, me either. :pb_lol:

Lawson's new song is available on iTunes for 99 cents. It's 4 minutes and 43 seconds. That is a long song.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/i-will-always-single/id1079772685

So who is going to take one for the team and buy it?

Allie Jane has so much hair now.

Not surprised that Alyssa has an animal print comforter. The bedroom reminds me of a couple dorm style.

7 minutes ago, accountingstar said:

Lawson's new song is available on iTunes for 99 cents. It's 4 minutes and 43 seconds. That is a long song.

Not surprised that Alyssa has an animal print comforter. The bedroom reminds me of a couple dorm style.

I remember when we discussed her registry on here. It was like a girl preparing for college, not a home. Case in point, the bright pink lamp. 

5 minutes ago, pnwgypsy said:

Saw the wedding episode just now. How smarmy is it that Gil had to kiss Michael before Brandon?!?!?!?

That sort of attention seeking behaviour seems like something Jim Bob would do and the world doesn't need a Jim Bob 2.0.

1 hour ago, ElegantMajesticPearls said:

Am I the only one watching Michaella's wedding? 

Lots of Duggar's  (and Seewalds and Dillards) in the background. They don't get identified though

I rewatched the beginning of the rerun and I saw them all there and a lot of the howlers. Somebody must of told the camera person to film around them. LoL 

46 minutes ago, Alye said:

That sort of attention seeking behaviour seems like something Jim Bob would do and the world doesn't need a Jim Bob 2.0.

Not enough to just up vote this.  It needs an "Amen!"

2 hours ago, HermioneSparrow said:

Freddy was super cute! My crush was Aladdin lol.

Aladdin's hot. Naveen from the Princess and the Frog is a looker too.

Disney princes are pretty amazing in general. 

1 hour ago, Alye said:

Who's kidding who here?  Gil is Jim Bob 2.0.  

Ahhh, Allie Jane looks so sweet. Is she always referred to as "Allie Jane" or is it sometimes "Allie"? And holy moly, no giant headflower headband in that photo! :o 

How have I missed most of the Duggars?  I'll have to rewatch.  Maybe I was too busy looking at the handsome Keilen brother. Why couldn't he have walked Jana down the aisle rather than Trace.  Little Callie crying was heartbreaking.  If my daughter was bawling like that I would want to be the one to comfort her.  So how long do we think before the Nathan/Ashley courtship is officially announced?

Just realized that I've become a Vigorous Leghumper!

3 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

How have I missed most of the Duggars?  I'll have to rewatch.  Maybe I was too busy looking at the handsome Keilen brother. Why couldn't he have walked Jana down the aisle rather than Trace.  Little Callie crying was heartbreaking.  If my daughter was bawling like that I would want to be the one to comfort her.  So how long do we think before the Nathan/Ashley courtship is officially announced?

There in the background and you have to be specifically looking for them, it's like a where's Waldo fundy wedding edition. 

Adding to the discussion of childhchildhood crushes Leonardo DiCaprio has been my celeb crush since I saw Romeo & Juliet in theaters. I was around 1st grade at that point and just recently slowly been turned off by him recently due celebrity gossip blogs. Also I just passed the age of his dating pool last November. Still turned on from initial appearances of tall guys with blonde hair and blue eyes with swimmers like build but can lose interest real fast if I find out that they are of just average intelligence and not into Science & Math  

Before Leo my crushes was the prince from Princess & the Swan and Jonthan Taylor Thomas. I still find JTT to be attractive when I come across him. 

Although I should mention my husband looks very little to what I am initial attractive to besides the swimmer's build. He does other check off the intelligence & into Math&Science category.

Leo was my babysitter when I was like 3-5 and then I fell in love with him during romeo and juliet but moreso during titanic. My friend had a sweet 16 (the one leo used to babysit me with) and he was there and I asked him to kiss me. I didn't wash my face for a week!

4 hours ago, pnwgypsy said:

Saw the wedding episode just now. How smarmy is it that Gil had to kiss Michael before Brandon?!?!?!?

Apparently it's a thing. Whitney's non-fundie-but-pastor-but-not-biological-dad did that at Zach & Whitney's wedding. Since Gil tends to be very emotional, I'll give him a pass. There's enough other stuff about Gil Bates that makes him smarmy, than having a hard time adjusting to Michael leaving. 

Michael seems to be the calm corner stone for all of her siblings. Having her leaving must turn the Bates home into the hell house of noise. 

5 hours ago, Mela99 said:
6 hours ago, accountingstar said:

I remember when we discussed her registry on here

Lawsons song is also available on Spotify so you can listen to it for free. Not my type of music, though. I prefered his Elvis cover song. 

2 hours ago, grifthouse said:

Leo was my babysitter when I was like 3-5 and then I fell in love with him during romeo and juliet but moreso during titanic. My friend had a sweet 16 (the one leo used to babysit me with) and he was there and I asked him to kiss me. I didn't wash my face for a week!

I am so jealous... Do you still have contact with him?

• Boogalou locked this topic

Archived