IGNORED

Palins in the News - MERGED

clarinetpower

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean, I do kind of feel sorry for Bristol Palin and how everything went down for her. But Track? Come on now.

And I'll say it again, Michelle and Barack are apparently awful parents for letting Sasha and Malia dress like normal teenagers and listen to Beyonce.

1 hour ago, SpeakNow said:

Actually, it's all Obama's fault. Seriously. Sarah Palin is blaming Track's problems on the lack of quality care for vets.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/01/track-palin-domestic-violence-arrest-218028

I was just coming by to post about this. What the actual fuck. Is she fucking kidding me? If she and McCain were in office they probably would have done less. And it's her own damn son, she has the resources to get him help. What world does she live in?

4 hours ago, Eternalbluepearl said:

I live in New England and have wondered if Alaskans in general find Sarah Palin and crew to be an embarrassment. 

Pretty much

Spoiler

I didn't mean to post the video twice.

Sarah Palin was awarded "Worst Mother in America" by Mrs. Betty Bowers (America's Best Christian) at the Bring Integrity to Christian Mother's banquet.  

Sarah is blaming President Obama for Track's domestic violence assault.  Apparently he's suffering from PTSD which according to her is made worse by his belief that our President doesn't know what these soldiers are going through and is not supportive to the military personnel, blah, blah, blah.  The video is a must see.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/01/sarah-palin-blames-her-sons-domestic-violence-arrest-on-obama/

Amazing that she has an excuse for each of her kids when they do something wrong.

17 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

Sarah is blaming President Obama for Track's domestic violence assault.  Apparently he's suffering from PTSD which according to her is made worse by his belief that our President doesn't know what these soldiers are going through and is not supportive to the military personnel, blah, blah, blah.  The video is a must see.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/01/sarah-palin-blames-her-sons-domestic-violence-arrest-on-obama/

Amazing that she has an excuse for each of her kids when they do something wrong.

Nothing like a personal accountability Republican, not being personally accountable. Also, she is wealthy and could pay for Track could have the best treatment money can buy.

23 hours ago, Anonymousguest said:

One of my kids is convinced trump is running only to force all sane people to vote for Hillary. 

I've wondered about that too.  Lately I've also been thinking that maybe he's running to make Cruz and/or Rubio look moderate, which scares me.  

Re: Tripp and Trig's names. Down Syndrome is also called Trisomy G (Tri-G?). And there was a woman associated with Todd Palin (a prosititute, who says Todd pimped her out, including to Secret Service agents during the 08 election) with the last name of Tripp. Just some weird coincidences. But then again, Sarah Palin says she doesn't believe in coincidences...

As for Track, Palin is blaming the arrest on PTSD and Obama, but the thing is, Track's discharge papers are public record. And he didn't get the Combat Infantry Badge, which is automatically awarded to anyone who exchanges fire with the enemy while deployed. So he didn't see combat, and it wouldn't be combat/military related PTSD, IF that's his diagnosis. Combat status is not that hard to verify, so she needs to be careful about making claims. That and there are articles talking about Track's anger issues in hockey long before he even thought about going to the military (and rumor on that one was it was a military or jail choice for him involving some cut school bus brake lines).

This family is pure redneck trash

Hey now, that's an insult to rednecks.

3 hours ago, Emkay said:

Re: Tripp and Trig's names. Down Syndrome is also called Trisomy G (Tri-G?). And there was a woman associated with Todd Palin (a prosititute, who says Todd pimped her out, including to Secret Service agents during the 08 election) with the last name of Tripp. Just some weird coincidences. But then again, Sarah Palin says she doesn't believe in coincidences...

As for Track, Palin is blaming the arrest on PTSD and Obama, but the thing is, Track's discharge papers are public record. And he didn't get the Combat Infantry Badge, which is automatically awarded to anyone who exchanges fire with the enemy while deployed. So he didn't see combat, and it wouldn't be combat/military related PTSD, IF that's his diagnosis. Combat status is not that hard to verify, so she needs to be careful about making claims. That and there are articles talking about Track's anger issues in hockey long before he even thought about going to the military (and rumor on that one was it was a military or jail choice for him involving some cut school bus brake lines).

Because criminal with no regards of what's good or bad totally make the best soldiers... :pb_rollseyes:

And about the name, i don't know what would be worse, that the named him after his illness (i am sorry, i am not sure if it is the correct term) or if it's actually short for trigger and they were playing a very weird game when he was concieved

5 hours ago, FloraKitty35 said:

Nothing like a personal accountability Republican, not being personally accountable. Also, she is wealthy and could pay for Track could have the best treatment money can buy.

Nah, she'll just sign him up for Army again. That's what she (allegedly) did to keep him out of jail the last time he ran around Alaska acting like a hoodlum.

Sarah Palin is just vile. How are soldiers being disrespected? At every ballgame, public event, and retail establishment gives recognition and discounts. I agree our soldiers need services expanded but Obama has been working on that and been doing a batter job than his so called patriotic Military loving Republican colleagues and predecessors.

She needs to go away, fame hungry family included.

5 minutes ago, Peas n carrots said:

Sarah Palin is just vile. How are soldiers being disrespected? At every ballgame, public event, and retail establishment gives recognition and discounts. I agree our soldiers need services expanded but Obama has been working on that and been doing a batter job than his so called patriotic Military loving Republican colleagues and predecessors.

She needs to go away, fame hungry family included.

And wasn't she just badmouthing the (alleged) father of her latest grandchild, a military member, herself? Isn't that disrespect? 

5 minutes ago, Emkay said:

And wasn't she just badmouthing the (alleged) father of her latest grandchild, a military member, herself? Isn't that disrespect? 

Absolutely. Apparently former military members are just rolling in so much dough that they shouldn't be expected to get child support. That certainly makes it seem like they could afford their own mental health treatment as well.

As soon as Sarah Palin said that her son's problems were related to PTSD, I thought, "Right. If they ARE, you have probably done NOTHING to date to help him out of his issues. As a political creature, you've probably voted AGAINST help for returning military. You make me sick."

13 minutes ago, Four is Enough said:

As soon as Sarah Palin said that her son's problems were related to PTSD, I thought, "Right. If they ARE, you have probably done NOTHING to date to help him out of his issues. As a political creature, you've probably voted AGAINST help for returning military. You make me sick."

Apparently, Jeremy Morlock, Track's friend who was part of the 'kill team' who was murdering Afghani civilians, tried contacting then-Governor Palin during his deployment to get a 'compassionate reassignment' to go home to take care of his mother and sisters, and was ignored. 

In case you're not familiar with the 'kill team:'

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/i-lost-my-moral-compass-how-a-young-us-soldier-triggered-an-abuse-scandal-in-afghanistan-2252475.html

12 hours ago, Emkay said:

I'm not sure where you are sourcing this, but it's wrong on a number of fronts.

1.  CIB is not automatically awarded as you stated.  For example, see:  http://nation.time.com/2013/04/05/to-cib-or-not-to-cib-that-is-the-question/  Further, it's only available to men in the 11 Bravo MOS.  Now, Track would be eligible on that front (since he was 11 B) but there's absolutely no "automatic" about it, nor is it proof of seeing or not seeing combat, particularly as OIF, like VietNam, had very fluid battle settings.  If this were a requirement, no woman would have military PTSD, since they were not allowed to hold the 11B MOS in OIF.

2.  Service connected PTSD is NOT required to be related to combat.  It is only required to be "an injury or illness that was incurred or aggravated during active military service."  http://www.va.gov/opa/publications/benefits_book/benefits_chap02.asp

the regulation provides that service connection for PTSD requires medical evidence of a current, clear diagnosis of PTSD, a link between current PTSD symptoms and an in-service stressor that is established by medical evidence, and credible supporting evidence that the claimed stressor actually occurred.  If the evidence establishes that the veteran engaged in combat and the claimed stressor is related to combat, the veteran’s lay testimony alone can establish that the claimed stressor occurred.  The same applies to stressors related to captivity where the evidence demonstrates that the veteran was a prisoner-of-war.  If the claimed stressor is not related to combat, the veteran must prove its existence with evidence, such as service medical or personnel records, unit records, morning reports, or buddy statements. 

Where the claimed stressor is a personal or sexual assault, evidence from sources other than the veteran’s service record may be used to corroborate the veteran’s account.  

http://www.vva.org/develop_evidence.html

3.  While the DD-214 is public record. military medical records are NOT.  While I'm dismayed and disgusted that the Palins went "there" - we simply do NOT know whether Track has PTSD or not.  Estimates are that between 14 and 20 percent of those who served in OIF/OEF have diagnosable PTSD, and many are going untreated.

We talk about fundies and "survivor wars."  The military community cannot afford "veteran wars."  Any military member whose service lead to PTSD - whether due to combat, serving on a retrieval detail, morgue duty, rape on base, or a training accident . . . they all deserve quality diagnosis and treatment.

Archived