IGNORED

Xgay Greg and Dede Have Started Over In WA!

Peas n carrots

Thoughts on this after sleeping on it:

I've been in their threads non-stop, for days, so I'm still feeling quite like someone is looking out for the desires of my heart. :my_smile:

I moved away from Washington 11 months ago. If I was still there, I would absolutely do some research, take time from work, and "run into" these fools! 

From the article above, it looks as though he's possibly going by Gregory? How long do you think he can put on a charade of being just another guy named Gregory? After all, this is a man who named himself Ex-Gay Greg! I still can't wrap my mind around that! :pb_lol: I just can't imagine that he's attending this fundie church and not talking about sex and oil constantly! Or do you think he's quiet, docile fundie by day,  and at night :banana-rainbow::gay-imgay:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, iweartanktops6 said:

OH. MY. GOD.  ER. MA. GERD.

This is an actual miracle! But instead of taking eleventy months, it happened while I'm reading through the VERY GAY GREG threads!!! 11!

I'm fucking speechless. 

:bow-blue::bow-blue::bow-blue:@Peas n carrots

In your excitement, you made a very understandable mistake, which I have corrected for you.  You're welcome. :my_biggrin:

This is SO MANY LEVELS OF AWESOME! Oh, how I miss their shenanigans! Is it too much to ask for a youtube video with a ukulele?  OH PLEASE!

Well, I would LOVE to win the internet, but I am unfortunately a job-type person, so my recon may have to wait until the weekend.  Closest McDonald's is in Long Beach, about 5 minutes from Ilwaco.  There's another across the river in Astoria.  I am on it...or will be soon.

I wasn't on FJ when Tinkerbell pregnancy happened, which makes me sad. Greg, do you mind to give me some kind of hilarious craziness to make fun about?

I'm guessing their current church has no clue about their crazy past. I don't know how long Greg and Dede can hide the crazy, though. 

I wonder how they ended up in WA? 

I did not sleep easy last night, knowing these two might be in my home state.  Ilwaco is a very small town between Cape Disappointment and Dismal Nitch (reference Lewis & Clark).  I see there are several Haislips in the area, so I wonder if they might have relatives there?   They are one of the more interesting couples on FJ, and that's saying a lot!

:my_confused:

Cape Disappointment and Dismal Notch eh? You really can't make this up- it's as if XGG and Dede were drawn there.

Haislip is a surprisingly common name - or at least in certain parts of the world it is. Dede however, was born and lived there her early childhood and she has a sister in Hood River, OR.

I think it's unlikely they would come all the way from Hood River to do a Christmas musical in a small church on the coast but it's possible. I have a good friend in Hood River - I would have been the first person he would have called if someone was wandering around with that blazer or driving an Xgaymobile, so I doubt that is Hood River is their base. Plus as far as I can tell Dede and this sister aren't particularly close.

@VanillaBean I'd be happy to contribute to a fund so you may make purchases off the Dollar Menu of the local McD's so you can scope the place out for FJ.

I'm guessing their current church has no clue about their crazy past. I don't know how long Greg and Dede can hide the crazy, though. 

I wonder how they ended up in WA? 

I'm still trying to work it out too. My best guess is one of their crazy followers agreed to host them.

I'll have to check out @keepingcjr's lead. Highly likely there is a connection.

More pictures on the church's public Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/251616071680920/

Dismal Nitch is where Lewis & Clark camped before deciding to winter over on the Oregon side of the Columbia.  It's now a rest area.  You really can't make this stuff up.

Cape Disappointment is gorgeous.  

16 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

I dont see either gregory or dede listed as members of that facebook page.  Sigh, it seems thats not their church. 

For some reason, I don't see the Xgays joining someone else's church. I think they have their own special "ministry" brand in mind, and can't be tied down by those stuffed shirts in mainstream churches who look down on magical pregnancies, embroidered blazers, or non-job type people hanging around to scam -- er "minister" to the other members.

3 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

Werent they members of the other church that we knew about, where dede was playing prego in the christmas extravaganza?

I think she was in charge of that church's Christmas pageant.

49 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

Werent they members of the other church that we knew about, where dede was playing prego in the christmas extravaganza?

Correct the University Church of God in Greenville, NC

http://universitycog.org/

I can barely remember what I did yesterday, but I can remember stupid details of the lives of XGG and Dede.

:omg: this fundie trainwreck is too much!

Can I just say that I'm actually slightly impressed by the ability of some fundies to grift themselves enough that they can make it without a proper job for years? It's not even funny, there are people who are in real need, and these fundie morons just manage to live off others just like that. :my_angry:

And I do feel a bit sorry for still-gay Greg. I mean, as a fellow gay, I can understand why he acts that crazy and wears such ridiculous clothes a little bit.

4 hours ago, Buzzard said:

This is SO MANY LEVELS OF AWESOME! Oh, how I miss their shenanigans! Is it too much to ask for a youtube video with a ukulele?  OH PLEASE!

It's a miracle gift from the Three Kings! Hallelujah!

19 hours ago, Peas n carrots said:

Looks like somehow Greg and Dede have made their way across the country from Florida to Washington!

In a "Motorcoach"?  Please say they have grifted an Ex Gay Motorcoach? (Preferably from some rich fundie with ill gotten gains, a Doug the tool type, perhaps.) 

The Mega Millions drawing is tonight. If anyone here has lottery tickets and wins, please, please, PLEASE buy XGG and DeDe a motorcoach. For the lulz.

And suddenly the clouds parted, the sun shone down while the angels sang, and for one brief second I believed in miracles again. Thank you for that unforgettable moment, @Peas n carrots :bow-yellow:

On 1/5/2016 at 1:47 AM, EyeQueue said:

Any indication of whether or not Dede is still in her miraculous delicate condition?

I still cannot believe that Dede continued the pregnancy lie for so long, so publicly, even on her personal social media.

I am not playing armchair Psychiatrist, but I wonder what is going on. Is it a lack of self-awareness? Ego/Narcissism? Pathological lying? A mental disorder? 

I just want to understand. Somewhere, I still have a screen cap of her sitting in that oyster chair, and it haunts me.

The balls (sorry, couldn't think of a more appropriate word) required to carry out such a ruse reminds me of people who fake medical illnesses (there have been a number of discovered fake Cystic Fibrosis patients, so this sort of thing piques my interest). I am so repulsed, but yet so curious as to what makes people think it's okay to do that.

9 minutes ago, snarkykitty said:

I am not playing armchair Psychiatrist, but I wonder what is going on. Is it a lack of self-awareness? Ego/Narcissism? Pathological lying? A mental disorder? 

I vote for mental disorder. The never-ending pregnancy is some of the craziest stuff I have ever read. Nothing at all to do with God.

Archived