IGNORED

Xgay Greg and Dede Have Started Over In WA!

Peas n carrots

ER. MA. GERD. 

I cannot believe they are in MY HOME STATE. Granted, it's too far a drive to go check them out, but if they ever decide to bring their XGay shitshow "ministry" to the greater Seattle area, I will do my best to provide an eyewitness account. 

I am just...gobsmacked. This is just about the last corner of the box I expected those two nuts to roll into. 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ER. MA. GERD. 

I cannot believe they are in MY HOME STATE. Granted, it's too far a drive to go check them out, but if they ever decide to bring their XGay shitshow "ministry" to the greater Seattle area, I will do my best to provide an eyewitness account. 

I am just...gobsmacked. This is just about the last corner of the box I expected those two nuts to roll into. 

I know. Like someone else notes up thread, their crazy version of Christianity seems better suited for the South. I wholly expected them to settle down in Atlanta or in Florida. We all suspected they went radio silent as to not piss off Dede's Xhusband so she wouldn't lose all access to her son. So this makes me wonder if in the end she did? Seems like a drastic move - literally as far away from your kid as possible.

I further suspect they had burned all their bridges with family/friends in the Southeast. Not to mention they had gained themselves a fair amount of unwanted attention - it was probably tough getting any work or gigs. But with the age of the Internet it probably doesn't matter where they go their nutty past is going to follow.

I also want to know how they physically got their - no way the Xgaymobile would have made the trip.

I'm just dying to know if they are riding around with his signs on their car (or motorcoach?) and/or if he's wearing the embroidered wardrobe. 

Oh, Lord, I do not ask for much, but I humbly request a real, live (and reported) XGG and DeDe sighting.

On 1/5/2016 at 1:37 PM, Peas n carrots said:

I'm still trying to work it out too. My best guess is one of their crazy followers agreed to host them.

I'll have to check out @keepingcjr's lead. Highly likely there is a connection.

I am just glad for your mental health there has been a sighting. I was sad for you.

15 hours ago, Jezebel said:

ER. MA. GERD. 

There is a poster on slate.com's Dear Prudence column named ermagerd that sounds like our ermagerd. One can only hope...

I just had to post in this thread while I'm not a Job Type Person™ :dance:

Sorry, Greg, many of us are Food, Shelter and Clothing Type People™ so, JOBS. 

34 minutes ago, iweartanktops6 said:

I just had to post in this thread while I'm not a Job Type Person™ :dance:

Sorry, Greg, many of us are Food, Shelter and Clothing Type People™ so, JOBS. 

Yes, but the benefit of being Not a Job Type person is that you can live in the town of Ilwaco, which is in a GORGEOUS location...but not much for jobs.  Meanwhile, my addiction to a paycheck, restricts me to the I-5 corridor.  

But, chin up!  Maybe someday I can meet a man like XGay, and we can ride off into the Ilwaco sunset!

11 minutes ago, Mango said:

I keep reading Ilwaco and thinkign that it's like Waco, only ill-er :D

My mind was saying El-Wack-o

(no offense to any current residents)

On 1/5/2016 at 0:55 AM, VanillaBean said:

No clue why they would be out here--aside from pockets of people like  those who attend  that church, this area is pretty liberal and most people don't go to church regularly, if at all. 

A liberal community has more heathens to convert.  Preaching "I prayed away the gay," in a conservative community is just lip service. Wearing his fancy embroidered outfits, and engaging actual gay people (who admit to being gay) is true ministry work. Gag.

:Grrrrr:

Archived