IGNORED

Good Housekeeping Takes Dominion...

DomWackTroll

Gaaaaah! I hate that these women are getting this kind of attention from a mainstream, "normal" magazine.

And the icing on the cake? That picture of the little girl holding a pile of laundry is the cover photo from our dearly departed Vision Forum catalog's "Training Dominion-Oriented Daughters" DVD. 

(Where's that head-banging emoticon when I need it?)

It sounds like Good Housekeeping needs a pile of LTE if they still have a Letters feature. Some magazines do not and some, like Vogue, have changed the LTE section to something that discourages any real discourse. 

From their website, if you would like to provide feedback on any GH features, please contact here:

ghletters@goodhousekeeping.com

9 minutes ago, PennySycamore said:

It sounds like Good Housekeeping needs a pile of LTE if they still have a Letters feature. Some magazines do not and some, like Vogue, have changed the LTE section to something that discourages any real discourse. 

Exactly. I wonder, for example, if GH's readers would be interested in knowing about Lisa and James Pennington's refusal to get their children Social Security numbers? Or the time Lisa drove her sick kid to the hospital, and sat outside in the car praying, instead of taking him in for treatment? Because documentation, y'know.

"Mama Needs a Do-Over," indeed. Feh.

Apart from the general WTF-ery, someone needs to clue GH in about the Penningtons' treatment of Alecia.

It looks like you can leave comments directly on that "article" but only through a Facebook commenting app.

3 hours ago, Crocoduck said:

More proof that even successful publications no longer have real journalists and editors on staff...

From a comment Kelly made on Facebook, I'm guessing she had no idea they were even "writing" it: 

https://www.facebook.com/chris.liverett.5/posts/10153855040222755?comment_id=10153855303632755&reply_comment_id=10153855414382755&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R2%22%7D

Archived