IGNORED

Death Penalty For Children

Want More Babies

Ugh I hate it when people/organizations/media post videos without transcripts. Sorry, but I read faster than you talk and I dont want to play a stupid video.

I don't have the constitution to listen to someone tout the death penalty for children so I'm not going to bother listening. Pro-death penalty makes me uneasy, pro-death penalty for children makes me sick.

I'm not going to listen either. It would make me ill. But I think you'd be surprised how many non-fundie, seemingly mainstream people support the death penalty for children. I don't know if this guy is talking about 6 year olds or someting like that, but there are a good amount of people I've met who support the death penalty for kids as young as 12 years old. I've seen polls that estimate the percentage who support juvenile death penalty as between 25% on the low end and 38% on the high end.

Kevin talks about a study that was done that showed people who go to church are slightly less likely to favor the death penalty than someone who doesn't go to church. That got his panties in wad.

Ugh I hate it when people/organizations/media post videos without transcripts. Sorry, but I read faster than you talk and I dont want to play a stupid video.

A girl after my own heart!

Archived