IGNORED

John Shrader Pt 6: Asinine Alliterations About African Adventures Aplenty!

happy atheist

@Gimme a Free RV, it's a Quokka, one of my favourite Australian animals because they always look so happy and are far too tame and unafraid of humans for their own good. They never cease to make me smile and since moving overseas, I've become so much more sentimental of anything that reminds me of home!

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How adorable!  (Although, I read up on them and they apparently have razor-sharp claws...)

Random thought:  I would love it if these two were Facebook friends...and John had no way of deleting Borat's comments.

Publication1.thumb.jpg.4d8c3d3cd4ae3689e

John got a lot of push back for his picture claiming praise bands weren't worship. He was not happy. 

As someone pointed out to him, John has no clue if the people in the picture kneeling are actually worshiping God. I spent a fair number of hours kneeling at the altar daydreaming, trying to stay awake or going through a list of things I needed to do. I was up there because there was  pressure to do it, not because I wanted to go up front and kneel to pray. I'm pretty sure there is a verse about how men look at the outward appearances but God looks at the heart. John should think about reading that one again and realize that he isn't God so he doesn't get to decide who is worshiping and who isn't. 

@formergothardite, I might as well just go ahead and like all of your posts. :)

I agree and I hope he got called out plenty on that one.  He's SO pompous and self-righteous.  He is the very definition of a Pharisee.

John is all angry about anyone giving opinions opposing his because it obviously means they haven't studied the Bible and therefore "how dare you think you have any right to have an opinion."

a. Does this mean we can make John stop with his posts about anything science related because he obviously hasn't ever studied it?

and b. The Scripture and Bible he runs his mouth about (KJB) was written in the 1600s to conform with CoE ideals, a branch of Christianity that was created because a King wanted to get rid of his wife and marry someone else. #soholy

So I tried to figure out how to attach an image from my scrapbook on my phone into this post, but no luck. [emoji107] The picture was of Phil Ferguson and I am of the opinion he is the perfect doppelganger for John. Funny enough he helps finance atheist conventions. He has a podcast too where he talks about financial matters.

16 hours ago, infooverload said:

So I tried to figure out how to attach an image from my scrapbook on my phone into this post, but no luck. emoji107.png The picture was of Phil Ferguson and I am of the opinion he is the perfect doppelganger for John. Funny enough he helps finance atheist conventions. He has a podcast too where he talks about financial matters.

phil-300x157.jpg  I think you nailed it.

john missionary.PNG

i did not know that his mission was to post crap on his Facebook page. I am waiting for his head to exposed tomorrow when Teddy boy crashes and burns. 

He posted this the other day. I swear Johnny boy has been the victim of temptation. And I never want to see/hear the name Tozer ever again.

married.jpg.cb0baedb85982c427e2828afceaa

EXCUSE ME?  If I was running a business, I'd be aiming my most capable people wherever I could possibly throw them!

If someone is Not Very Comfy with dealing with my subordinates for whatever reason--cultural, religious, whatever---OK, let's talk---but this is really going to throw a monkey wrench in my business machinery, and I *won't* look kindly at that unless you have an INCREDIBLY good reason that holds up in a lot of venues. For Business, well, I expect Business. COPE WITH IT.

I've DEALT with a Married Man for 37+ years, and completely expect him to keep his horn in his pants and do all Proper Businessy Stuff when BusinessStuff is the BusinessFocus.  (Heck, if it was THAT big an issue, I'd have called in a vet for neutering decades back!)

PERSONALLY, I think it's a horrible insult to imply that MaleCritters are all HornDogs who will *uck anything short of a knothole. 

Again, personally speaking: if you are petrified because your MaleCritter With DanglyBoyBits has a very public lunch with someone who has Pretty Pink Girly Bits--you need to work a whole LOT on communication and trust.

When my beloved spouse takes a day to head out to remote headquarters and work with people (EVEN WOMANS!), i expect he's working a whole lot more on the complexities of government contracts, rather than in trying to get into the panties of wimmens. Sheesh.

Can I get an AMEN from awful heathenish folk who happen to trust their dear spouses/life partners/chosen ones?

Thanks to John I had to read about who this Tozer guy was. Can anyone explain why Shrader has such a man-crush on a dead preacher with no formal education?

5 minutes ago, Crocoduck said:

Thanks to John I had to read about who this Tozer guy was. Can anyone explain why Shrader has such a man-crush on a dead preacher with no formal education?

He identifies?

33 minutes ago, sawasdee said:

He identifies?

Yep. I think he views himself of some sort of modern day Tozer which is why is he takes his own quotes and puts them on pictures to put on FB. He wants people to start quoting his "wise words" and pass them around. 

Quokkas are adorable. We used to go on holiday to one of the islands where they lived, every year. It didn't hurt that cars were banned (except for service vehicles), so it was pretty safe for the little critters. This island had quite a few snakes, too. Let's hope John Shrader never gets it in his head to visit. :shhh:

I just read a short biography of Aiden Wilson Tozer . He apparently gave away his royalties ( for his books) to people in need.

Hi John 

did you know that!!

13 minutes ago, Gobsmacked said:

I just read a short biography of Aiden Wilson Tozer . He apparently gave away his royalties ( for his books) to people in need.

Hi John 

did you know that!!

I am going to bet John skimmed over that bit of the biography. And, definitely won't be posting the meme.

12 hours ago, Crocoduck said:

Because John's preaching is dead and he has no legit education.

John posted a picture of his "African American" son Stephen. You know he is going to go around talking about his African American children and how he is really black on the inside. :5624795033223_They-see-me-rollinroll:

John does have cute children, though. 

What has happened to Rea. He is pretty much fallen off the radar. No updates or anything. 

22 hours ago, formergothardite said:

Yep. I think he views himself of some sort of modern day Tozer which is why is he takes his own quotes and puts them on pictures to put on FB. He wants people to start quoting his "wise words" and pass them around. 

And when anyone asks for the source, the quoter can reveal it, and laugh like a madman(or woman)

The men living in the "Timothy House" are going to have to support themselves by raising chickens because Lord knows John isn't going to help them. It would be a SIN if he helped them.They did house the chickens in the ministry house that the men originally lived in, but when John moved in he kicked out both the men and the chickens. So the men had to build a house for the chickens. It does not appear that John helped at all.

John would like people to send him working laptops, tables and smartphones. I really want to suggest he raise chickens to earn the money so he can be supporting himself like the Zambians do. 

So, if John is going to snark on contemporary worship, let's see where his request for modern technology fits in to his ministry, Biblically:

Matthew 20:31-33King James Version (KJV)  Because this is the only version John will read.

31 And the multitude rebuked them, because they should hold their peace: but they cried the more, saying, Have mercy on us, O Lord, thou son of David.

32 And Jesus stood still, and called them, and said, What will ye that I shall do unto you?

33 They say unto him, Lord, that our eyes may be opened.

Obviously, Jesus used a cell phone to call them.

Nehemiah 5:13

Also I shook my lap[top], and said, So God shake out every man from his house, and from his labour, that performeth not this promise...

Just imagine how many (new!) computers he could have bought with the $15K he squandered on the plane, plus hundreds (or thousands) more for lessons he will never be able to use. He could have outfitted an entire school in Zambia!

Not that he ever would, of course.

1 hour ago, slickcat79 said:

Just imagine how many (new!) computers he could have bought with the $15K he squandered on the plane, plus hundreds (or thousands) more for lessons he will never be able to use. He could have outfitted an entire school in Zambia!

Not that he ever would, of course.

And the zillions of dollars he has spent and will continue to spend flying his gigantic family back and forth between civilization and Darkest Africa. But that's all a vital, unavoidable cost of a FB ministry, I guess.

• happy atheist locked this topic

Archived