IGNORED

Seven Sisters: Jessica´s first flight SOLO

Anny Nym

Check it out at their webiste. Great post and fun to read.

CONGRATS JESSICA! :my_heart::my_heart::my_heart: YOU GO GIRL!

I am certain, she could make way more use of that licence than useless grifter John Shrader. But now I feel even more sad for Poor Sarah Maxwell, who only has her Moody alter-ego . Stevehova never would allow her to even read a book about women flying airplanes.

That's awesome! Go Jessica!

Stevus actually gave up flying because he said it took time away from the lord and family. No way he'd ever allow his kids to fly. They had their wings clipped long ago. 

Congratulations, Jessica! This is fantastic! I hope this is the start of even more independence!

Just got really happy seeing this!   Recently began reading about the sisters and I think I like them  :my_biggrin:  YAY for Jessica--Fly!!!!

That's fantastic! Go Jessica!

I love the Seven Sisters so much that I feel guilty that their site is in my bookmark folder labelled 'Snark'!

That's fantastic! Go Jessica!

I love the Seven Sisters so much that I feel guilty that their site is in my bookmark folder labelled 'Snark'!

I actually pondered if I should put a "Not actually snark on the Seven Sisters" disclaimer, however we have Good News posts here from now and then,  this is one  :pb_smile:.

[quote}Jessica+JD?[/quote}
Jessica is only 18 and JD almost 26. I dont think it would fly, for now.Im 9 1/2 yrs younger than DH but was 26 when I met him much different than 18.
I don't think the Seewalds are as strict as the Bates and Duggars.Maybe they can take a cue from Jessica.

[quote}Jessica+JD?[/quote}
Jessica is only 18 and JD almost 26. I dont think it would fly, for now.Im 9 1/2 yrs younger than DH but was 26 when I met him much different than 18.
I don't think the Seewalds are as strict as the Bates and Duggars.Maybe they can take a cue from Jessica.

Jessica Richardson (who this is about) is near 30 and is the oldest in her family. She's one of the Seven Sisters. http://sevenfarmgirlsisters.com/

Jessica + JD?

I hope you don't mean John-David Duggar...I'd hate to see her married into that family. The seven sisters sound like they're all starting to go out into the world and test their wings. The Duggars would just stifle that behaviour.

And the blog posting helping at a medical clinic in Haiti.  That is how real charitable work is done, folks! (I'm looking at you, Duggars and Bateses and Schraders...)  These are just plain likeable young women.

I seriously love this blog and these girls.  They are the only fundies who are happy and free to learn and try new things.  

I hope that if or when any of them marry, they still have that freedom. 

But now I feel even more sad for Poor Sarah Maxwell, who only has her Moody alter-ego . Stevehova never would allow her to even read a book about women flying airplanes.

Poor Sarah Maxwell can't even drive solo!

I actually kinda like these girls. At the very least, they all have some life behind their eyes, and seem to be having fun.

• 2 years later...

Jessica is taking a group of little girls flying. She is influencing young girls into a male dominated profession. I say good for her. I am so curious as to what Jessica thinks about sexism in this male dominated field. She seems to get together a lot with the very few female pilot friends she has. They must talk about the sexism in the field. I just can’t imagine a fundie keeping all of those gender roles drilled into her head growing up. They must be chipped away little by little as she experiences day to day interactions in a male dominated field. 

0C20DCB3-332E-4C1E-9A87-BE44425977AC.jpeg

Archived