IGNORED

Free Anna Duggar and the M Kids - Part 2 - Merge

happy atheist

Sorry if this has already been posted, but I just read this article and wanted to say that photo of Anna makes her look GORGEOUS. She's really come a long way with knowing how to style herself in a flattering way. Too bad her husband couldn't see and appreciate the beauty that was there all along. The idea of a counselor making her feel guilty for her slimey husband's actions makes me absolutely full of rage, however.

http://www.ibtimes.com/anna-duggar-stil ... rt-2118954

WOW! I always thought Anna was beautiful but that is an incredible photo of her. She looks like a movie star.

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently JB and some of the boys were in FL for some reason, could Anna and the two youngest M kids not have just caught a ride with the guys so she could visit her family ('stay with her mom') while the FL whatever was going on, then leave FL and go back with JB/boys after their business was finished? It makes more sense to me than most of the theories I've read about why some of the Duggars are in FL and where Anna is staying

1. THEY did not do anything to her and we don't honestly know if they are being supportive or not. I think likely they ARE being supportive. It seems to have totally rocked all of them. [i am NOT a fan, just a realist]

2.The older ones are supposedly doing school so maybe that's why they stayed behind? There are no excuses left for not pursuing regular studies. Plus kids that age ARE comforted by routine.

3. Breast feeding and a toddler are part of "Mom travel" no matter who the Mom is. They just deal with it. I'd much rather go with helpful guys I know than depend on strangers in that situation. I'm quite sure they could and would help entertain Marcus and would not be gaping at blanket-covered Anna. Sometimes it is worth remembering we dont see the whole story on tv. Yes JB is an ass, but even an asshole can have decent moments.

4. Anna is probably very depressed and either still in the extreme anger, shame and disgust stage or at the exhaustion and sleep all day stage. Either way going home may help. Her other kids are FINE. I don't think for a moment that they are hostages. Jana will feed and water them for goodness sake! We must also remember that this IS what NORMAL looks like to Anna--you STAY with your husband no matter what. She does not view this through a contemporary feminist lens, but thru years of Gothard's teachings.

5. It takes time. Even if she wants to leave, it can take years. For her, leaving is not so simple and it would be totally public. I can't even imagine. My plan took three years, and I was in far better circumstances. Don't count Anna out yet! I don't think it says anything about her long-term intentions that she is sticking around for now.

Don't forget that Anna's kids (especially the older two), know the J Slaves better than Anna's family. Josh's family have spent more time with those kids than hers. Thus if she were going away, the best thing for those kids would possibly be staying in a house they know well, surrounded by people they know well and fun distractions.

Mack is the same age & close to Jordyn. M2 is near enough in age to play with them. I expect that she'll have better fun playing with Jordyn & the little girls, then with Pris's children who are younger. Plus the Jana, JInger, Joy would likely find it easier sharing the looking after of M1 & M2 then Pris (or the family Anna has access to - Esther in Zambia (can't babysit), Rebecca - divorcing and not fundy any more, Suzanna - single parent).

If Anna wanted time with her parents to shout and scream and cry (which she's more than earned), not taking M1 & M2 who are old enough to understand and be upset by how upset mummy is. And leaving them with the Duggar clan, could well be the best thing for them. What ever Anna is thinking, leaving them in TTH is highly unlikely to be the result of extortion or pressure from J&M.

Don't forget that Anna's kids (especially the older two), know the J Slaves better than Anna's family. Josh's family have spent more time with those kids than hers. Thus if she were going away, the best thing for those kids would possibly be staying in a house they know well, surrounded by people they know well and fun distractions.

Mack is the same age & close to Jordyn. M2 is near enough in age to play with them. I expect that she'll have better fun playing with Jordyn & the little girls, then with Pris's children who are younger. Plus the Jana, JInger, Joy would likely find it easier sharing the looking after of M1 & M2 then Pris (or the family Anna has access to - Esther in Zambia (can't babysit), Rebecca - divorcing and not fundy any more, Suzanna - single parent).

If Anna wanted time with her parents to shout and scream and cry (which she's more than earned), not taking M1 & M2 who are old enough to understand and be upset by how upset mummy is. And leaving them with the Duggar clan, could well be the best thing for them. What ever Anna is thinking, leaving them in TTH is highly unlikely to be the result of extortion or pressure from J&M.

Also...I believe David and Priscilla are traveling the country for some reason. I don't know the details of it.

I totally agree. However, the caption of the Lowes picture suggested that JB was in Arkansas (doing home repairs in Florida makes no sense). This raises the question of whether Anna has left Meredith behind also.

But the more probable explanation is the picture was taken in Florida. JB's caption may just be to pretend he isn't trying to send a message to a potential sponsor.

I totally agree. However, the caption of the Lowes picture suggested that JB was in Arkansas (doing home repairs in Florida makes no sense). This raises the question of whether Anna has left Meredith behind also.

But the more probable explanation is the picture was taken in Florida. JB's caption may just be to pretend he isn't trying to send a message to a potential sponsor.

True, the Keller shack usually looked pretty run-down and perhaps he offered to buy some things for repairs or improvement.

To the bolded - Pa & Ma Keller are cut from the same cloth as the Duggars, I doubt Anna was given the permission to be so explosive emotionally. Don't the Keller's still have a few younger kids at home as well or all they all grown?

Robertsons give message to Josh/Anna

etonline.com/news/173147_exclusive_duck_dynasty_stars_message_to_josh_duggar_anna_has_every_right_to_leave/

etonline.com/news/173147_exclusive_duck_dynasty_stars_message_to_josh_duggar_anna_has_every_right_to_leave/

So now some of their highest profile leghumpers are telling Anna to cut loose. Up next: Kim Davis personally invalidates Josh and Anna's marriage so she can be free.

Up next: Kim Davis leaves whatever husband she's currently married to, and shacks up with Josh Duggar.

Up next: Kim Davis leaves whatever husband she's currently married to, and shacks up with Josh Duggar.

Now THAT'S a TLC special I'd watch!

Your mind is a dark and scary place. :shock:

Up next Kim Davis Turnes Josh into a submissive pony boy.

Sorry folks my mind is in its messed up place right now.

Coming up next on 19 shots and counting.... :brain-bleach: zomg

Fifty Shades of Davis.

says the attention whores. Gee the Robertson garden isn't clean neither. Phil cheated and some of the sons cheated too. Why can't they stay out of things

says the attention whores. Gee the Robertson garden isn't clean neither. Phil cheated and some of the sons cheated too. Why can't they stay out of things

Because they're attention whores?

I didn't know that some of the Robertson sons cheated. I've always heard that Phil was the big cheat in the family during his drinking days.

i spy M1 in these pics from jill & derrick's going away party ! looks like she, at least, is still with the fam in arkansas...

://www.facebook.com/duggarfamilyofficial/photos/pcb.720106978122954/720105691456416/?type=3&theater

Note the cameras in that pic, TLC's back! Not that we didn't know this, but still :shifty-kitty:

i spy M1 in these pics from jill & derrick's going away party ! looks like she, at least, is still with the fam in arkansas...

://www.facebook.com/duggarfamilyofficial/photos/pcb.720106978122954/720105691456416/?type=3&theater

This is really starting to bother me...I get needing time to think and figure your future out, but leaving your kids four states away for an extended period of time when they're already dealing with their dad disappearing basically overnight??? I didn't think Anna would ever do that... :(

I have to say though...Anna makes GORGEOUS babies! Mac, Michael, and Meredith are easily the cutest fundie kids.

Sorry if I missed it, but don't we actually not know for sure that Anna IS in Florida? All I can see is that one anonymous source told a tabloid that she was in Florida. Since then, she hasn't appeared in any photos, anywhere. She might never have gone to Florida, or she could've gone and come back for all we know.

This is really starting to bother me...I get needing time to think and figure your future out, but leaving your kids four states away for an extended period of time when they're already dealing with their dad disappearing basically overnight??? I didn't think Anna would ever do that... :(

I have to say though...Anna makes GORGEOUS babies! Mac, Michael, and Meredith are easily the cutest fundie kids.

Eye of the beholder, I reckon. I see very ordinary-looking children.

Eye of the beholder, I reckon. I see very ordinary-looking children.

I have to agree. They aren't ugly but they don't really stand out to me either. Since I really don't care for either of their parents, or any Duggar for that matter, that could effect how I feel about any Duggar's attractiveness.

• happy atheist locked this topic

Archived