IGNORED

Free Anna Duggar and the M Kids - Part 2 - Merge

happy atheist

My only hope for Anna is that since the Duggars are desperately trying to get back into the spotlight and people's good graces, they will refrain from treating her too shabbily.

One exclusive interview with Anna who tells the public how things really are in fundie-ville, and the Duggars are toast (again, and this time probably permanently).

I just hope Anna realises her true power and possibilities one day.

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wonder if Anna even realizes how much Jim Bob is trying to fuck her over?

It's at this point I hope her sane siblings finally get through to her and help her get out of this sick cult and away from the perv. A good divorce attorney can get some of that nice TLC cash for the kids . Heck I'd watch Anna and the babies on a new life story for some tlc cash on their own . Jimboob not getting a nickle of course.

I dont know that I'd call it a "sale" as much as a conveyance to a trust. Most likely its just a shelter of sorts, either to get it out of their names for benefits, to shelter it from their inability to pay taxes, to protect it in case child support lawsuits pop up, or to allow boobles or someone "responsible" to take headship over josh... the list is endless. My guess is that the house is still under Duggar control, just not formal ownership.

For all we know this was planned all along, and that the house was a speculative investment rather than a planned residence. Boob made some real money in real estate and its possible that Smuggles was trying to do something similar.

Ditto. A friend's brother got himself into major legal trouble for running a gambling racket. He came from money and had money. Everyone involved served time except him. Guess what, -his home "sale" looked exactly like this one, and it was only to protect the investment (which it did).

If you look carefully at this page (see url below), you'll note that the registration details for ALB INVESTMENTS show a date that, "coincidentally", is the exact date this warrenty deed was filed. Furthermore, pay attention to the part, half way down the page, that reads (copied/pasted from page)......

Other Businesses Registered By

TRAVIS W STORY [2]

Note - registrations for dissimilar business entities suggest the registered agent is a lawyer or third party filing on behalf of the business owner(s)

Also note that two of those other "investment businesses" just happen to be in Springdale. Coincidence? :think: Maybe. :naughty: (for one, the name "Banyon LLC". Banyon would be the fig tree from scriptures, -a tree of life AND the tree from which Adam and Eve would have used leaves to HIDE THEMSELVES (are the Duggars hiding their investements behind BANYON LLC???)

So my guess is that Josh/Anna's legal team immediately said, "Better further protect that investment for the time being, because you may be sued in the near future." :oops:

http://www.statelog.com/alb-investments ... teville-ar

UPDATE: more rabbit trailing.....

So, the "THE WAKE, INC., of Sprindale, AR, shows an agent address on Eagle Bend Rd. That address is/was registered to a name that held a Superhero party back in '06. The guest list included a gal whose FB friends list included a Mariana Story Tuttle. Story. As in Travis Story. Her former employer? Friendship Bible Church in Rogers, as well as Camp War Eagle (with ties to the Walton family foundation,...you know, Walmart Waltons.)

And another friend from that list has Dan Dillard listed as a FB friend.

So yeah, safe to say Travis Story is a good buddy of the Duggars and their circles? Yep, as we would expect.

I also expect that his law firm is helping them to protect their home in an "investment group" or trust of some sort (something I would think they had already done previously, but I suspect there is more to it now, legally speaking.)

I am quite worried for her and the kids, she seemed to be a nice mom so far and I am worried her kids will have all the influence of their grandparents now.

It's at this point I hope her sane siblings finally get through to her and help her get out of this sick cult and away from the perv. A good divorce attorney can get some of that nice TLC cash for the kids . Heck I'd watch Anna and the babies on a new life story for some tlc cash on their own . Jimboob not getting a nickle of course.

Maybe. Maybe not. Jim Bob probably got the lion's share of that money, one way or another. Anna has no legal claim to any of it or to anything that Jim Bob owns, grandkids or not. To the extent she and Josh got paid separately by TLC, then she is entitled to some portion of that money, as well as any money or Josh made/assets they purchased while they were married. The rub there is, where did the money go? Josh doesn't have any income and hasn't had income for months. Anna certainly does not. The savings could be gone after going on 6 months of no income. If it went into paying for "rehab," well it's just gone. If it went into buying that Arkansas house, then all that's left is whatever they "sold" or whatever the house for, since it doesn't appear to be in her name anymore. I can very easily see a realistic scenario where Anna has no real assets to even try to get in a divorce, beyond a couple of cars or whatever. She's likely pretty stuck, whether she wants a divorce (which is unlikely) or not. It's not like her family can help her out financially, either.

4 kids, married to a pig, unemployed and broke. God, that's probably the last place Anna ever expected she'd end up when she got married. I may disagree with pretty much everything she believes, but man, I feel for her.

[quote="genueny"

4 kids, married to a pig, unemployed and broke. God, that's probably the last place Anna ever expected she'd end up when she got married. I may disagree with pretty much everything she believes, but man, I feel for her.

I'm the opposite. I may not agree with absolutely everything she believes, though I do agree with what aligns with mainstream Christianity. However, I only somewhat feel for her. To the extent that she appears to be genuine to those she loves, she didn't deserve this hideous situation. But to the extent that she is aware of other choices (lived out in front of her by some of her siblings), she has made her fundamentalist lifestyle choice, complete with its teachings about daughters at home, no college, blah blah blah, and to that extent, she now feels trapped. Her choices played a huge part in that (and y'all can save the "she doesn't have any choice in her world" because that would ignore the fact that some of her siblings could and did choose another path. Anna chose THIS one.) I'm not entirely feeling heartless though. I don't wish this on her. She didn't deserve this. I just think she kind of left herself open to it.

Never in her wildest dreams, in my mind, did Anna think things would turn out like this. She did what she was told and ended up with a terrible situation to deal with. So I feel badly for her. But I guess she does believe all of the "stuff". And I just can't understand that except she was brainwashed.

One of them is Prince Harry's, one of them is Harry Potter's. Since Harry Potter also has that recessive red hair gene, they won't know which is which until one of them gets their Hogwarts letter.

But what if Prince Harry's son ends up being a wizard and Harry Potter's son is a squib?

Never in her wildest dreams, in my mind, did Anna think things would turn out like this. She did what she was told and ended up with a terrible situation to deal with. So I feel badly for her. But I guess she does believe all of the "stuff". And I just can't understand that except she was brainwashed.

No, I would agree. She never saw THIS coming. She thought she was fundie royalty.

But what if Prince Harry's son ends up being a wizard and Harry Potter's son is a squib?

I think we're missing the big picture here, guys:

Did Lily Potter cloth diaper??

Anna and their four young children are currently with her parents in Florida, and while Josh is expected to get out of faith-based rehab in February, sources tell In Touch “Anna could be gone for good.â€

This is the part I wonder about. We've been hearing that Anna took the kids and went to Florida since right after Amy's wedding, but pictures of the two older M kids with the Duggars (on pirate day for instance) showed that the kids at least were not in Florida.

Other news has said that Anna took only baby Meredith with her.

But shortly after Anna was supposed to be in Florida with at least the baby, JB posted the Lowes picture with Meredith, which suggested that either he borrowed the baby to go to Lowes in Florida or the baby was not with Anna or Anna was not in Florida.

And the same "unnamed sources" who claim that she is going to leave Josh are still saying she has the four kids with her in Florida... Which makes me think the unnamed sources are just making things up, or guessing...

The truth is we don't know where Anna is right now either physically or emotionally. I don't blame her for staying out of the media's glance. Too many people (including us here) are wanting her to act according to our views. The pressure must be great. I hope she gets a chance to find out what she wants to do.

Edited because too long. :)

Grim speculation here, but I wonder if the Duggars have sent Anna off somewhere to be reprogrammed, and that's why we haven't seen her, but the kids and baby are at the TTH. I wouldn't put anything past J'boob. She hasn't been seen in public (of her own accord). We've just seen her at Amy's wedding, right?

I had a customer the other day with the name Mychyl or Mychal,(can't remember which one). I have no idea how she pronounced it. Michelle, Micheal, something I have never heard of. I didn't want to ask and sound rude for not knowing haha.

Not sure if it was already addressed but I went to high school with a girl named Mychal and it was pronounced "Michael". Also, maybe I shouldn't creep and comment on posts that are more than a week old?

Grim speculation here, but I wonder if the Duggars have sent Anna off somewhere to be reprogrammed, and that's why we haven't seen her, but the kids and baby are at the TTH. I wouldn't put anything past J'boob. She hasn't been seen in public (of her own accord). We've just seen her at Amy's wedding, right?

This would not surprise me in the least, and with all their "failures" (kids who have gone fundielite, or who have left completely), I think Pa and Ma Keller would be in favour of it and would have pushed Anna to go somewhere where she can get "help".

Not sure if it was already addressed but I went to high school with a girl named Mychal and it was pronounced "Michael". Also, maybe I shouldn't creep and comment on posts that are more than a week old?

Michaela Bates is pronounced /my-kuhl-a/. Michael and/or Michaela is not a new name, though I suspect it's gaining a bit more popularity currently. We have a Michael at our church. Also, for those who have seen The Waltons in reruns, Liv Walton (the mom) was played by 4 time emmy winning actress, Michael Learned.

michaellearned.com/

This would not surprise me in the least, and with all their "failures" (kids who have gone fundielite, or who have left completely), I think Pa and Ma Keller would be in favour of it and would have pushed Anna to go somewhere where she can get "help".

I have wondered about that too, but not so much about the "reprogramming" since clearly Anna had drunk the kool aid. The fact that she told Daniel that she was staying where she was (the last reliable info about her decisions that we have) showed that she felt that she needed to work with and support Josh like a good fundie wife. What I think may have happened was that she was grieving and emotional and that is just not ok. So she may have gone to get "help" with her emotional state, since being cheerful and positive is so important to them. The Duggars did say from the first that she would get counseling also.

I hope all this talk about her leaving Josh and taking the kids with her is true, but right now the only thing we know for sure is that she didn't take all four kids to Florida with her when the media started saying she had. So yeah, she could (willingly, I would guess) have gone into some intensive residential counseling too.

I have wondered about that too, but not so much about the "reprogramming" since clearly Anna had drunk the kool aid. The fact that she told Daniel that she was staying where she was (the last reliable info about her decisions that we have) showed that she felt that she needed to work with and support Josh like a good fundie wife. What I think may have happened was that she was grieving and emotional and that is just not ok. So she may have gone to get "help" with her emotional state, since being cheerful and positive is so important to them. The Duggars did say from the first that she would get counseling also.

I hope all this talk about her leaving Josh and taking the kids with her is true, but right now the only thing we know for sure is that she didn't take all four kids to Florida with her when the media started saying she had. So yeah, she could (willingly, I would guess) have gone into some intensive residential counseling too.

I agree with you on the emotion thing. She probably did a lot of crying and probably had to deal with a lot of self-loathing (I mean, I hated and blamed myself when my ex fiance cheated on me years ago) and I can't see JB and J'Chelle wanting her around the kids like that.

Isn't there some kind of Journey to the Heart thing for wives? I seem to recall Michelle saying she went to some kind of Gothard retreat like that in one of the books. Perhaps she went there to work through her emotions marinate in some more kool-aid.

I agree with you on the emotion thing. She probably did a lot of crying and probably had to deal with a lot of self-loathing (I mean, I hated and blamed myself when my ex fiance cheated on me years ago) and I can't see JB and J'Chelle wanting her around the kids like that.

Agree that Anna does not need any reprogramming, she's clearly steeped in the kool aid. She obviously loves Josh and I highly doubt she's entertaining any thoughts of leaving. But she's been hurt and betrayed, has had to deal with not one but two scandals involving her husband, has recently had a baby, husband has lost job and returned home in disgrace, the loss of TLC show and it's money, dealing with the humiliation.

That's a lot for anyone to deal with. So I can imagine she's a complete emotional mess now and would be in need of emotional support whether from counseling or just being with her family in Florida. I would argue that her indoctrination might make it more difficult as it forces her to try to make some sense of it all, especially since she was raised to believe that doing all the right things would guarantee what happened would not happen to her. There's bound to be a lot of cognitive dissonance on top of all the emotions. I feel bad for her.

I think we're missing the big picture here, guys:

Did Lily Potter cloth diaper??

Even more important: did Lily breastfeed? If so, how old was Harry when he was weaned?

I am not sure that the Duggars are going to treat Anna badly right now. They need her to stay in the fold. They need her to stay with Josh and show her devotion by having more babies. Being mean to her is only going to start her thinking that leaving is a good idea. Jim Bob will never stop trying to have a regular tv show and get as much attention as possible. He still wants to be seen as having the perfect Christian family. How better to show Christian values than to have his son and daughter-in-law, face the temptations of satan together and only become stronger in their faith? If she leaves, no one, other than fundies will look down on Anna. People out in the world will completely understand why she left. Jim Bob really has no choice but to do whatever he can to make Anna happy and want to continue her marriage. Just because she was raised to submit doesn't mean that she isn't repulsed by Josh right now. They need her to want to put everything she has into saving her family.

Jim Bob is lucky Anna isn't a woman like me. If I thought I was ultimately going to stay in the marriage I would have all types of conditions. I would demand a significant amount of money in an account in my name only. I might demand the house be in my name only or that my parents be given a significant amount of money. I would make sure I was compensated for the humiliation, especially if I was uneducated with no job experience and no that my asshole father-in-law wanted me to be a puppet to save the family reputation.

What I hope most for Anna at this time, is for her to be away from the Duggars, who I think are toxic. In her position, I know I would not want to be living with or near my in-laws, but would want to be back with my own parents or siblings, while I licked my wounds and tried to figure out what to do with my life.

But I'm applying my own viewpoint, which is dramatically different than Anna's. For all I know, perhaps she finds great comfort in being surrounded by the Duggar clan. Maybe she really believes that Josh is going to be "healed" by his time in this rehab and all will be well again. So she may just be focusing on praying for him and being around her kids, and keeping a low profile. It's impossible to know.

What I do feel fairly sure about is that Anna does not want a divorce. She wants Josh to be "fixed," and she wants her family back together again. She has completely bought into the Gothard kool-aid and even this latest scandal by Josh probably has not shaken her belief in that. She probably thinks that their move to D.C. and his exposure to the evil secular world is what led to his downfall.

If Josh returns to the fold of his family, agrees to walk the straight and narrow, then I think JimBob will provide for him (maybe he'll get to run the used car lot again). He and Anna will have to live on a lot less money, but they won't go hungry, they won't be homeless. (I think Josh will eventually go rogue again some time down the road, but I don't think he has the gumption to actually strike out on his own, get a job, get a life separate and out from under the thumb of his daddy.)

Even more important: did Lily breastfeed? If so, how old was Harry when he was weaned?

Probably 15 months, you know.... The night she died (okay I'm gonna rot in hell for that one).

But imagine just being able to make poop vanish and not have to clean it.

• happy atheist locked this topic

Archived