IGNORED

Free Anna Duggar and the M Kids - Part 2 - Merge

happy atheist

A Duggar fan site posted this photo of Anna a few days ago. I hadn't seen it before. I wonder when it was actually taken and who originally posted it.

instagram.com/p/8l8HKUlzDL/?taken-by=_duggar19

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used cloth diapers on a two week road trip, using hotel and relatives laundry facilities. I am not bragging - when I think about it now I realize I was a crazy person. I guess I was young and dedicated. They absolutely saved me money though, because I reused them for my next two kids. So I basically didn't have to buy them any diapers. And people pass them on to their friends or sell them. I had a sprayer attached to the toilet so you spray any waste off into the toilet then wash.

A Duggar fan site posted this photo of Anna a few days ago. I hadn't seen it before. I wonder when it was actually taken and who originally posted it.

I've think seen that one before, was when they were visiting the Wallers. That way to prepare food is definitely something the Wallers have done before.

Used cloth diapers exclusively for 5 years straight on my children. From the day my 5 year old was born to the day my 3 year old potty trained. They saved us money the second time around. The first time around I treated it like a hobby and went crazy buying them. I could have another child just to cloth diaper again. I always enjoyed it: the cute colors and prints, folding fresh diapers out of the dryer and stacking them. I didn't even mind washing them. It never felt like a chore the way other laundry did.

I am so glad Anna is getting (I hope) some privacy, wherever she is.

I almost wish it had been JD who married Anna. By now, they'd have probably had maybe two kids and living happily in nearby the TTH....

Hard to say when it was taken, but she looks worn out.

Who is the young man?

I've think seen that one before, was when they were visiting the Wallers. That way to prepare food is definitely something the Wallers have done before.

Is that the Waller home? I thought it was the kitchen at the Duggar home.

Ooh! Could Anna be seeing the light???

hollywoodlife.com/2015/10/13/anna-duggar-michelle-sex-advice-josh-affairs-cheating-exhausted/

Aren't these tabloids the same ones that always insist Kate Middleton is pregnant with triplets?

Your mouth to God's ear, Hollywood Life. Make it so.

Also: the comments on that article are so vituperatively anti-Duggar that I lost an eyebrow into my hairline and had to coax it back down with one of those little comb things. Lordy, how the worm has turned.

Aren't these tabloids the same ones that always insist Kate Middleton is pregnant with triplets?

I thought it was quadruplets! ;)

Why is it that every third post in the comments section of these tabloid sites is something along the lines of "My neighbor's mother-in law makes $60,000 a day on her computer - here's how *link*". You'd think they's be able to filter that shit out these days.

Prince or Potter?? ;)

One of them is Prince Harry's, one of them is Harry Potter's. Since Harry Potter also has that recessive red hair gene, they won't know which is which until one of them gets their Hogwarts letter.

One of them is Prince Harry's, one of them is Harry Potter's. Since Harry Potter also has that recessive red hair gene, they won't know which is which until one of them gets their Hogwarts letter.

And the other finds himself strangely attracted to Las Vegas strip clubs... :D

Ooh! Could Anna be seeing the light???

hollywoodlife.com/2015/10/13/anna-duggar-michelle-sex-advice-josh-affairs-cheating-exhausted/

In fact, she’s gone from feeling sad to angry. And adding fuel to the flame is Michelle’s recent sex advice. Anna thinks her words are a direct aim at her and they are passive-aggressive . .

Am I the only one who wonders if Anna knows what "passive aggressive" is and why it 's as bad as more overt aggressiveness?

My impression is that having drunk the Gotthard kool aid makes "passive aggressive" the only way to express anger in Duggarland.

Would Anna really use a word like "passive aggressive"?

Am I the only one who wonders if Anna knows what "passive aggressive" is and why it 's as bad as more overt aggressiveness?

My impression is that having drunk the Gotthard kool aid makes "passive aggressive" the only way to express anger in Duggarland.

Would Anna really use a word like "passive aggressive"?

No. And I'll bet she not only has never heard the phrase before but that she has no understanding of the concept.

Unless she got into a lot of non-approved reading material when hubby was off banging prostitutes.

Who is ripping at each other like sharks? (Besides maybe 1 person a page or so ago.) To me, it just looks like usual thread drift...this time, it's about diapers. Not really that unusual.

I knew that wouldn't take long. Don't be so sensitive ya'll. It was meant to be funny. I found it hilarious that both sides of the diaper fence were taking it so seriously. I'm sure you have all seen and thought the same thing on different thread drifts. I chose this one to share my thoughts. I just got a picture in my head of a fundie (maybe even anna seeing her name and wondering if she could glean anything from what we had to say) lurking through our site and watching us back bite ourselves. No harm meant.

Rescinded: Trapped in the prayer closet and listening to Brave and Crazy - full album would be even better!

What a bunch of fuckers are the duggars. I bet everything they have done is because they don't want anna to get the house if she leaves. All of the duggars should go fuck themselves. I hope Anna can get the fuck out. They haven't done a single good thkng for her in her life

In another thread we were talking about this. Some thought it could have been to divert assets in order to avoid potential lawsuits from #5 or any upcoming suprises. There were other points made but they escape me at the moment. All people agreed that Anna would have had to sign any paperwork due to her name being on the deed/mortgage. Whether she understood the full scope of what she was letting go of is still up for speculation. Either way, I feel for her. She is young with 4 children. She signed on for a life sentence with Josh. She believes she is unemployable and now undesirable. I hope beyond hope she finds something to hold onto during this bumpy ride. Whatever her brother and sisters found as a transition into a more healthy faith practice, I hope she finds it as well.

Hard to say when it was taken, but she looks worn out.

Who is the young man?

based on the t shirts I dont think that was taken recently. My guess is thats pre AM disclosure but post CM.

I dont know that I'd call it a "sale" as much as a conveyance to a trust. Most likely its just a shelter of sorts, either to get it out of their names for benefits, to shelter it from their inability to pay taxes, to protect it in case child support lawsuits pop up, or to allow boobles or someone "responsible" to take headship over josh... the list is endless. My guess is that the house is still under Duggar control, just not formal ownership.

For all we know this was planned all along, and that the house was a speculative investment rather than a planned residence. Boob made some real money in real estate and its possible that Smuggles was trying to do something similar.

• happy atheist locked this topic

Archived