IGNORED

AMY DUGGAR ENGAGED - scratch that - MARRIED

RabbitKM

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm interested to see if she chooses any of the Duggar girls to be her bridesmaids. I can't see her choosing modest gowns, unless she decides to choose a variety of styles in the same color.

I wonder that too. She does seen close to them but she might want a small bridal party.

I'm interested to see if she chooses any of the Duggar girls to be her bridesmaids. I can't see her choosing modest gowns, unless she decides to choose a variety of styles in the same color.

I'm sure Amy has real friends that she would want included in her bridal party. Duggars girls aren't so fortunate.

Have they been together that long? Either way. Good for them. Now hopefully she'll try to be an adult now.

I am happy for her too. I actually like her on the show (before the Nashville nonsense), and I will be very interested to see what her wedding is like! I could definitely see it being "country" themed, like cowboy boots and sunflowers in a barn type thing. I wonder how big it will be?

Oh hell yes, it will be a country chic pinterest extravaganza.

I predict:

Strapless dress, with cowboy boots

Outdoors reception, with hale bales

Too much self tanner

Too much mascara

Bandanas

Lanterns

1 Duggar J'slave, max, in the bridesmaid lineup

Possibly multiple lost girls as flowergirls.

Amy will sing to her groom, lord help us.

Jim Bob will make a dumbass speech at the reception & make it all about him.

I'm happy for Amy and hope she can separate herself further from her relatives' mess.

That's a pretty fancy ring. I actually love it. Does this mean Dillon has a real job? I know zero about him. What does he do?

I thought she had been planning a TLC wedding special? I guess I thought she had been engaged.

Oh well, sorry Famy! No wedding special for you!

It is the most important thing about anyone. They might be a child molester, but as long as they love the Lord......

And aren't LGBT.

Whew, I am glad it is Amy who is engaged.

Someone shared a link to a Duggar blog that said "A Duggar is engaged" and I thought it was Josiah.

Good luck to both of them.

I truly hope that Amy and Dill go on to blissful obscurity. (Not snark, I want them to be happy in their obscurity.) I hope they're really compatible and enjoy each others company, and that neither of them have doubts or are moving forward because of a societal exception of marriage and children by a certain time.

Amy never bothered me like she did many others. I don't know why it's okay for people like the Duggars, the Little Couple, the Kardashians, and so on to take advantage of being interesting and/or tangential to interesting people, but Amy was a big old fame whore for doing the same.

I can't wait to see pictures from the wedding. Like others, I'll be curious to see if the Duggar cousins are in it at all.

I wonder what Dill Pickle does for a living, too? Does anyone know? Amy has no job that I know of.. her Instagram is just pics of Amy going out with her friends, Amy shilling clothes, Amy going to church, etc.

I'm happy for her. She's not perfect but neither am I, and she deserves happiness. I feel like the Duggars passive aggressively snub her (not following her on Instagram, keeping her at arms length IRL) so whatever.

I honestly hope that Amy and her fiance have a very happy life together. I know next to nothing about either of them, but from the little I know Amy seems like a nice enough person and she does seem to have a caring nature. I hope they have a lovely wedding and a very happy marriage.

I wonder what Dill Pickle does for a living, too? Does anyone know? Amy has no job that I know of.. her Instagram is just pics of Amy going out with her friends, Amy shilling clothes, Amy going to church, etc.

I don't know for sure, but he has a website for something called Wet Ink Design in his bio on Instagram. Its possible he works there.

He works for Wet Ink Design, which seems to be a company that adds designs (often camo and stuff) to things - cars, guns, etc. He posts a lot of it on his Instagram.

Amy is a nanny. Part time. And she got paid for tlc appearances. No idea how she affords to shop so much. They've been dating almost 9 months. Dillon does this

facebook.com/hydrographics.wetink

She seems really close to Joy so I could see her being a bridesmaid, but unless everything was modest and booze free and no dancing I can't imagine Dim Wit and Mullet letting her participate.

Amy is a nanny. Part time. And she got paid for tlc appearances. No idea how she affords to shop so much. They've been dating almost 9 months. Dillon does this

facebook.com/hydrographics.wetink

No way a part time nanny in Arkansas makes a lot of money, but she doesn't pay rent or probably even all her food and toiletries. Hopefully, in addition to all the shopping, she has a nice savings account!

My sister did something similar. She choose the fabric and color, then let the Bridesmaids choose the length and styles they wanted. Everyone wound up with different styles, everyone was comfortable, and it actually looked really lovely. I'm doing the same thing for my wedding this fall. Maybe Amy could do something like that if she has one or more of her cousins in the wedding party.

I wonder if she'll finally drop the "duggar" name and take her new headship's... or if she'll be Amy Duggar Jordan Dill (or whatever his last name is).

This could be an interesting "test" for TLC and the Duggars. Amy isnt one of them, technically. She's always been the odd man out, more worldly, isnt a part of the cult by any means, and had nothing to do with the molestation. I could see TLC running with this if they have ANY interest in keeping the Duggars. I dont see a full special on the wedding itself because it will likely be like any other wedding (booze/dancing/shenanigans), but I could see her getting a free dress out of it as Joy and Jana go with her to pick it out.

Archived