IGNORED

Josh and Anna's New Father's Day video

luv2laugh

I had to go back and read Yahweh wife's comments. WEIRD. That whole thing made me gag... :ew:

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agreed. It was leaked. If you have to have the link to watch it, then the only person they should've given it to was JBoob. So either he leaked it, or they gave the link to someone who they knew would get it out there. My guess is they were testing the waters to gauge public opinion. I'm glad the humpers haven't latched on to the video yet. I wonder if we will get another "private" video after M4 is born?

Josh looks bad. He looks like he's gained 50 lbs in the last month! He must be doing a lot of stress eating.

Anna's going to end up with a stiff neck, and poor eyesight if she doesn't stop staring at Josh so intently. She's taken the Gothard adoring-stare-down to the next level!!

Disgusting.

Nope, Duggar official fb pimped a blog post which has Father's Day wishes from several kids, including Josh. Since they delete and block haters from their facebook, they may not realize just how many people are still not okay with this. So they directed leghumpers (and the rest of the world, who they seem to have forgotten can also see their entries) to the blog. Duggars, ask your teenagers how to social media. Oh wait...

Semi-related: the angry reaction smilies on People mag's Seelards appearance at Alive outnumbered love smilies by two to one. :lol: TLC will see that and act accordingly.

duggarfamily.com/index.cfm?p=happy-fathers-day

Josh looks so dead behind eyes, just not all there. I'm assuming he's on some antidepressants right now, but it looks like the dosage is high.

:evil-eye:

He's an asshole and he's miserable. That's what he looks like. Whether he's on medication (and whatever he weighs, fat shamers of FJ) isn't relevant. Concern trolling isn't cute.

Someone with a Twitter account should tweet the link. The whole unlisted thing bugs me. Though it does crack me up that there are so few positive comments. And this seems to be the only place where they aren't deleting negative comments.

That is just gross. I am glad that they had enough sense to not involve those poor kids in that video.

:evil-eye:

He's an asshole and he's miserable. That's what he looks like. Whether he's on medication (and whatever he weighs, fat shamers of FJ) isn't relevant. Concern trolling isn't cute.

I am not trying to fat shame him, but he looks like has put on some weight since leaving the FRC. Josh does not look healthy at all. Maybe he is an emotional eater, or maybe he keeps weight on when he is stressed out.

The whole video was awkward. I think that all the Duggars should stay out of the public eye for a while and get their lives in order.

A quick perusal of Yahweh Wife's YouTube account shows that he/she is spewing that particular type of bile all over YouTube. So I'm guessing he/she actually believes their own nonsense, at least to some degree.

I looked all over for a blog for us to follow, but alas, no such luck. :lol:

thanks for the heads up about the comments. My favorite (as a person who currently lives in Fred Phelps country)? "God hates caps." :lol:

Is it jus me or was Anna shooting daggers at Josh rather than looking adoringly at Josh?

I think she does look pissed, no matter how much she's trying to hide it. For the first time, she reminds me of her sister Susanna here. Suze had that same feisty, annoyed look during every episode she was in back when Josh and Anna were engaged.

A quick perusal of Yahweh Wife's YouTube account shows that he/she is spewing that particular type of bile all over YouTube. So I'm guessing he/she actually believes their own nonsense, at least to some degree.

I looked all over for a blog for us to follow, but alas, no such luck. :lol:

A blog would be entertaining but do you think it would all be in capitols? Because they were hurting my eyes. You know writing in capitols makes everything you say true and your point more valid than anyone else's! :cray-cray:

as much as I love your posts -

I am going to disagree with you 1000% -

I don't think Josh should be forgiven in the public forum - he molested his sisters and a baby sitter - you can recover from that - but he violated these people - the fact that they moved on is admirable - he is just disgusting imo

but his actions and the parents future actions are always in question now imo

as for forgiving Jim Bob and the DQ - what's the point - they intentionally deceived the public and only saw $

I have no opinion about them - they didn't touch children under or over their clothes - they just touched each other during the whole trauma and did what came naturally to them and procreate as SP pointed out.

Anna I have no words - I can only hope now she stops having children with that ma

I don't disagree with you about Josh. The only reason I think he "should" (and I use that word lightly) be forgiven in the court of public opinion over this parents is because he was a minor at the time the molestations occurred and as far as we know he never re-offended as an adult. Of course, as an adult he chose to continue being on the show and worked for a hate-group claiming family values despite his past, so adult Josh is not someone I 'm wasting any sympathy on, and I won't lose any sleep if he spends the rest of his life getting shit thrown at him.

As for Jim Bib and Michelle--I think the majority of the blame rests on them, and their actions are completely unforgivable. They found themselves in the horrific situation of having had their daughters abused by their son, and they did everything wrong. Their abuser son came to them crying over what he was doing more than once before they took any kind of action--they let their daughters be abused while they turned a blind eye. When they did decide to do something, they went through their church and refused to consider real, licensed therapy and state oversight. They doubled down on their disgusting beliefs and told their daughters that had been sexually abused that they are solely responsible for the sexual perversions of men.

Basically, if I have to chose which among a group of horrible human beings should shoulder the brunt of responsibility and public scorn, I'm going to go with the pair that had always been adults during the abuse and had the responsibility to properly care for all parties involved. I am, however, pretty okay with all of them never making a PR recovery.

I can't stand the way she stares at him adoringly. I KNOW it's Gothard bullshit but it's just so freaking creepy. :ew:

I thought she was looking bored. The smile on her face looked bored, and she sighed in an impatient way a couple times.

She's trying, but tis lacks the easy look of adoration other videos have had. I don't think they'll split, since they're both too stubborn for their own book, but I don't think it's all rainbows between them.

What it shows the world is just out of touch with reality they really are. It is sickening. I agree that they could have made a video and attached it to a private text message or email.

They obviously wanted to put it out on social media.

Does anyone know how to save that video in case they pull it later off of Youtube?

I saved it.

Josh and Anna have ZERO chemistry. How on earth can their kisses still be so clunky after six years of marriage?? :shock:

The comments aren't loading for me either, so if anyone wants to post a few of the choicest morsels, that would be nice :?

The other thing is that sharing a video via YouTube is completely and totally unnecessary in this day and age. We know they have smartphones...it's as easy as snapping the video and sending it right along on your iPhone. YouTube adds an additional time-consuming step. I agree that the "leak" was not as innocent as it looks.

Here's YAHWEH WIFE in all his/her caps rage glory:

"SODIMITES! YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH THE LITTLE TME YOU HAVE LEFT ON THE PLANET BEFORE YOU FEEL HELL FIRE??? I WONDER WHAT THAT MUST FEEL LIKE TO BE RAPED IN THE BUTT AND SMELL LIKE CRAP EVERY TIME YOU HAVE SEX??? AND YOU JUDGE JOSH FOR LOOKING AT HIS SISTERS SLEEPING IN BED?? THIS IS WHY YAHWEH SAYS YOU ARE A FOUL STENCH TO HIS NOSTRILS AND HE WILL VOMIT YOU OUT!!! YOU ARE JUDGING A TWELVE YEAR OLD BOY!! NOT THE MAN YOU SEE NOW!!!YOU HAVE SODIMITE SPIRITS NOTHING HAS CHANGED FROM THE OLD TESTAMENT!!!"

"BELOVED DUGGARS! I HOPE YOU KNOW YAHWEH IS ALLOWING YOU TO BE IN THE FIRE SO HE CAN SEND ALL THOSE WHO JUDGE YOU RIGHT TO HELL!! I I HAVE WATCHED FROM THE START!!! THE ONLY MISTAKE MADE WAS YOUR DAD SHOULD HAVE SPAKED YOUR BUTT AND YOU WOULD NOT HAVE LOOKED AT YOUR SISTERS AGAIN!! EVERY DEMON THAT JUDGES YOU HAS COMMITED ADULTERY EVERY DAY IN THERE HEARTS!! NO ONE CAN THROW ANY STONES AT YOU!!! MOST OF THEM HAVE HOMOSEXUALS IN THEIR FAMILIES AND ARE MAD AT YOU BECAUSE YOU STAND FOR YAHWEH AND HIS PERFECT MARRIGE BETWEEN MAN AND WOMAN!!! SATAN HAS AN ARMY OF HOMOS THAT WANT TO ATTACK CHRISTIANS BUT YAHWEH WILL KILL ALL OF THEM VERY SOON!!! THOSE OF US WHO CAN DISCERN SPIRITS KNOW YOU HAVE REPENTED FOR YOUR SIN!! WE KNOW YOU DID NOT HARM YOUR SISTERS AND YOUR MOM AND DAD TOOK YOU TO THE POLICE TO SCARE YOU AND THE SPIRIT OF LIES TRIED TO TAKE YOU DOWN BUT IF YAHWEH BE FOR YOU THAN WHO CAN BE AGAINST YOU!! I BIND AND REBUKE EVERY PERSON WHO HAS COMMITED THOUSANDS OF SEXUAL SINS OVER THE INTERNET THEN COMES HERE AND RISES UP AGAINST YOU IN YAHSHUAS NAME!!! THE HOMOS ARE MAD BECUAE YOU ARE ABOUT LIFE AND NOT DEATH THEY HATE BIG FAMILIES BECAUSE THEY CAN NOT REPRODUCE!!! WE ARE IN THE END TIMES AND WICKED EVIL MEN AND WOMAN WILL COME AT US BUT NO HARM WILL BEFALL US!!!! YAHWEH BLESS YOUR MOM AND DAD AND THE WHOLE FAMILY!!! YOU STAND WITH ISRAEL AND YAHWEH IS THE GOD OF THE ARMIES OF ISRAEL!!! EL ELYON HASHEM YAHWEH ELOHIM WILL KEEP YOU AND GIVE YOU PEACE IN YAHSHUAS NME!!"

OMG, check out the comment from YAHWEH WIFE. Obvious Poe is obvious but I still laughed.

That person wrote very much like an old friend of mine. When Saddam Hussein was captured, she talked like, I hope you enjoy hell, where you'll be screaming for eternity for a glass of water, but you'll get not even a drop for your parched tongue, for Yahweh is good!

So I don't think that's a Poe.

That friend and I stopped being friends when I asked on Facebook how worshipping St. Patrick for ridding Ireland of people who didn't match his religion is really any different than Hitler trying to rid Europe of people who didn't match his religion, aside from scale. She said if I was a Christian, then I'd known St. Patrick killed the non-Christians to create a perfect country for GOD, while Hitler wanted to create a perfect country for PEOPLE. Big diff to the murdered, I guess.

I just realized I didn't read that second comment.

Good lord, "Satanic army of homos?" I can't decide if that's better or worse than the much ballyhooed Gay Agenda.

as much as I love your posts -

I am going to disagree with you 1000% -

I don't think Josh should be forgiven in the public forum - he molested his sisters and a baby sitter - you can recover from that - but he violated these people - the fact that they moved on is admirable - he is just disgusting imo

but his actions and the parents future actions are always in question now imo

as for forgiving Jim Bob and the DQ - what's the point - they intentionally deceived the public and only saw $

I have no opinion about them - they didn't touch children under or over their clothes - they just touched each other during the whole trauma and did what came naturally to them and procreate as SP pointed out.

Anna I have no words - I can only hope now she stops having children with that ma

I agree with lascuba that Josh should be easier forgiven in the public forum, but this doesn't mean he should even be forgiven at all JB&M had the power to stop the molestation. They didn't. They protected and harbored a molester. Their refusal to do anything until they were left with no choice makes them so much worse, though all 3 of them are terrible and should be banished from TV and forced to pay restitution to the girls, and Josh shouldn't be allowed around young kids unsupervised, and another person should be living in the house who can be trusted to protect the kids.

and I thought Anna's happy father's day, Josh with the family selfie on Instagram was bad.

Is it me or does that room look overly packed with furniture?

They totally posted that as a test. They just cant help themselves but to famewhore.

Here's YAHWEH WIFE in all his/her caps rage glory:

" I WONDER WHAT THAT MUST FEEL LIKE TO BE RAPED IN THE BUTT AND SMELL LIKE CRAP EVERY TIME YOU HAVE SEX??? "

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Really????

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Really????

Ah, fundies... unable to differentiate between rape and consensual sex.

Archived