IGNORED

Bradrick.org logo

MamaJunebug

There was a time in America when homes were safer. Men were bolder. Communities were tighter. And policemen were friendly and fewer. There was a time when every household knew it was responsible for protecting itself and looking out for its neighbors. Men in communities relied on one another to be there if crisis called.

When exactly was this time?

ETA: I am greatly amused that if you google Bradrick.org, this thread comes up right below the website.

We still rely on our neighbors in my neighborhood. I mean the firefighters and police and everything live in my community. I just think it is ok we pay them instead expecting them to help from the sheer fear and or goodness of their heart.

(although I know volunteer firefighters also work in our burb and this is no slam against them either)

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did they make it a private website or is it just me? Looked at in and it just took me to a wordpress login window.

No they did. And it was def working for me last night!

Did they make it a private website or is it just me? Looked at in and it just took me to a wordpress login window.

That happened to me last night, and then I could access it this morning. But now when I go to try it I get the word press login again. I can only think that it's like that when they do some sort of site maintenance?

I find this website, and the man who runs it, absolutely terrifying. I can't believe people are actually going to pay him for this.

What's even more stupid is that these idiots already pay for such services through their tax dollars. Why the hell would anyone pay a group of inexperienced, non-professionals to do a job that you've already paid highly experienced professionals to do? Can't these people find something better to throw their money away on---like say, proper food and beds, and health insurance for their children?

Gee whiz, I assume they are planning to protect the fatherland?

They'll have to fight the TSA and the Department of Homeland Security for that right....

Can't do much advertising for the new world order, er, brotherhood, when you only allow chosen people to see what you're doing.

Dang! I feel, somehow, responsible. Maybe it's just redirecting while they finally get it ready to roll out. Yeah! That's the ticket!

In any case, Hi, Peter! Keep reading!

Their Facebook page is still cranking.

If I was a photoshop whiz, I would totally redo their logo in Cyrillic.

БРАДPИK

БРАТСТВО протекторов

(Or something like that.)

Some sage advise from the leader of the brotherhood (taken from the facebook page)

Hurricane Irene leading edge rain bands from arrived on the NC coast. It may pass without mishap, but significant coastal destruction is still possible. Friends, if you know someone at risk on the coast join me in following these simple steps: 1) get their address and cell phone number. 2) Have them commit to texting you when the storm passes to confirm they are ok. 3) If news reports confirm severe damage to their area and you can’t confirm there are ok, then get in the car and check on them. Call me if you need back up.

Uh, yeah great advice. This is how people get their vehicles trapped on flooded roads douchcannoe! What the tool should have said:

If you have friends on the coast follow these simple steps:

1)Before the storm hits, tell them to come ride out the storm at your place or if not possible go to a shelter

2)If you can't get a hold of them following the storm, contact the local authorities

Idiot. Not only is is very dangerous to drive on flooded roads, but most of the outer banks (the area with the most damage) were closed to non-residents. They station cops at the bridges to keep people without resident passes out because of those type of idiots, as well as potential looters and scam artists.

Also, in case of majors disasters, cell phone service often goes out because it is overloaded. With many people having cordless phones only, people also need to stay the hell off their cell phones during power outages so that they remain charged in case they need to make an actual emergency call.

"Brotherhood" tip #2 - maybe encourage 1 or 2 of your guys in each area or team to get a ham radio and get licensed to use it, that way you have some sort of a real emergency communication system.

OMG, Raine, aren't you in New Orleans, can;t you call him for backup?That would be awesome.

MY husband went down with the Red Cross for 3 weeks after Hurricane Katrina. The ONLY people allowed into New Orleans were machine gun toting Army guys and Red Cross. THAT IS ALL.YOu had to show ID coming in and out of the city and there were checkpoints. Good luck going down in your khaki's and smirk Pete, I am sure the Army will see your homemade BRADRICK sign and just wave you right through. :lol: :lol:

His going to get some innocent first responder killed with this bs. Seriously. I hope that "Advice" has been captured somewhere, so when some moron follows that advice and ends of killing themselves or the poor responder who has to save their dumb self, their survivors can sue the heck out of bradrick.org.

oh, and so mad i can't see the logo now!!

Pete has to be boiling in his boots a bunch of feminist WOMEN got him to close his site down in 1 day. Yay, he can only share his stupidity with those who have already drunk the koolaid. I love it.

Poor Peter,Peter pumpkin eater .

So, he figured out a way to found a paramilitary group AND con people into buying information that is available for free or near-free. The only thing that is missing is calling it a "ministry" and getting non-profit status. Maybe he will figure that one out. Then he will have the perfect fundie business plan.

Ding ding ding!

Guest Anonymous

Ding ding ding!

Maybe he can hornswoggle a few gullible Christian congregations into naming him and his manly mens as their official security wing. If the church is non-profit and his henchmen are legal employees, could they qualify for non-profit status as well?

His going to get some innocent first responder killed with this bs. Seriously. I hope that "Advice" has been captured somewhere, so when some moron follows that advice and ends of killing themselves or the poor responder who has to save their dumb self, their survivors can sue the heck out of bradrick.org.

oh, and so mad i can't see the logo now!!

The facebook page has the (a?) logo on it. Here is the link: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bradrick/105085696247116 there are also some other... interesting things on there.

OMG, Raine, aren't you in New Orleans, can;t you call him for backup?That would be awesome.

No, I'm in NC & do have friends & family on the Outer Banks that did have major damage, so it would be possible. Actually, a "team" of people I know did just go down there to help some of their family members and would be right up their alley though (Tea Party survivalist types, mostly former military, some with Blackwater training, etc) - they might like the Lutheran & Baptist guys in the bunch, but they might be thrown by the women and the ebul Catholics, pagans, agnostics, and atheists).

Baton Rouge was like that after Katrina too, with the checkpoints & required ID, as were parts of NC with the flooding after Floyd. (I'm a Red Cross disaster & NASAR [search & rescue) volunteer & used to do DMAT & SAR before I had my son so I went down for both of those and a few other events). I know some guys who started their own disaster response team & even had CERT and NASAR certifications and several EMTS on it, and they still needed to be approved/sponsored by a national group to get through.

No, I'm in NC & do have friends & family on the Outer Banks that did have major damage, so it would be possible. Actually, a "team" of people I know did just go down there to help some of their family members and would be right up their alley though (Tea Party survivalist types, mostly former military, some with Blackwater training, etc) - they might like the Lutheran & Baptist guys in the bunch, but they might be thrown by the women and the ebul Catholics, pagans, agnostics, and atheists).

Baton Rouge was like that after Katrina too, with the checkpoints & required ID, as were parts of NC with the flooding after Floyd. (I'm a Red Cross disaster & NASAR [search & rescue) volunteer & used to do DMAT & SAR before I had my son so I went down for both of those and a few other events). I know some guys who started their own disaster response team & even had CERT and NASAR certifications and several EMTS on it, and they still needed to be approved/sponsored by a national group to get through.

Small world Raine.My husband stayed in Slidell for his 3 weeks and did lots runs to Baton Rouge as well. Since we lived there for a few years he knew all the backroads/highways so they needed him for supply delivery,mostly to N.O and Baton Rouge. He was in New Orleans 3 days after the hurricane, you might have worked with him.

I just find it so funny peter think his "band of screwballs" has enough training to do the jobs of the real disaster relief people. The whole idea is a big joke, like kids playing dress up. I hope real people don;t get sucked in,I really do.

Small world Raine.My husband stayed in Slidell for his 3 weeks and did lots runs to Baton Rouge as well. Since we lived there for a few years he knew all the backroads/highways so they needed him for supply delivery,mostly to N.O and Baton Rouge. He was in New Orleans 3 days after the hurricane, you might have worked with him.

Possibly. The first week I was down there we were helping hand out cleanup supplies and things like that in Baton Rouge, then word got out that I was a prison guard and one other guy in our group was a sheriff deputy so they moved us to NOLA assisting law enforcement in the shelters. I'm easy to spot; I use henna so I have reddish-burgundy hair and it was waist length then so I usually wore it up in a big old braided bun.

I just find it so funny peter think his "band of screwballs" has enough training to do the jobs of the real disaster relief people. The whole idea is a big joke, like kids playing dress up. I hope real people don;t get sucked in,I really do.

I agree there. The "kids playing dress up" made me think though - I wonder how many of these guys are graduates of Gothard's ALERT program. (I was actually interested in that when I first heard of it, before I know any of the bad side of Gothard & VF, and was so pissed when I found out they didn't allow women).

Guest Anonymous

That was an awful lot of braggadocio covering up a whole lot of anxious masculinity. Until they yanked it down, anyway. Echoing everyone who is gobsmacked that people would potentially pay for Bradrick's dubious "services." Anyone besides Dougie, of course.

Men were born to be leaders. That is inescapable. Leadership is proven in crisis. In the moment of crisis a man relies on prior training, experience, preparation, and planning to rise to the occasion- or not. Bradrick Crisis Leadership Network is a full orbed family protection organization. Bradrick trains men to be ready to lead in crisis and networks men together with others who can rally to their aid in a moments notice.

This is from his facebook page. He would hate our family because (and I'm not trying to bash my husband here) my husband is not a born leader. At all. In a crisis, I'm the one that is going to save us, with his help of course, not him.

Well, I read through his site on the first day, before he showed his true leadership skills :lol: and password protected his precious page. Funny though, in my laptop's drop down, the url, still shows that symbol that gives me the willies. So that symbol, on first glance, in bold red, looks like a skewed Nazi sign, and that's what the doofus picked to represent his brand?

People like him, I don't know whether to laugh or cry, but I do believe when any of these men begin speaking of gathering men and taking back "theirs" and using arms, they should and must be taken seriously.

Men were born to be leaders. That is inescapable. Leadership is proven in crisis. In the moment of crisis a man relies on prior training, experience, preparation, and planning to rise to the occasion- or not. Bradrick Crisis Leadership Network is a full orbed family protection organization. Bradrick trains men to be ready to lead in crisis and networks men together with others who can rally to their aid in a moments notice.

This is from his facebook page. He would hate our family because (and I'm not trying to bash my husband here) my husband is not a born leader. At all. In a crisis, I'm the one that is going to save us, with his help of course, not him.

Me, too. My husband IS a leader, at work, but when it comes down between me and him, I'm in charge. This is probably why we both left Christianity.

Archived