IGNORED

Mark Driscoll. The Wife's Fault

debrand

This man is expanding his church and coming to Portland, Oregon - my home. He bought a huge, gorgeous church ins a very liberal area.

http://blogtown.portlandmercury.com/Blo ... e-portland

Portland is known for our protest. In fact, George Bush Sr. used to call us "Little Beirut". I believe there are already some protests planned for this place.

Ooo, bring it. I might even show up and watch that protest. :shifty:

(But only bring it if they get chased out right after they come.)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As Love said, his buying a church here just hit the news today. I did not realize who the "pastor" was.

I was aware of him and some of his asshattery, however, thanks to my friends at FJ, esp. Austin, I spent my slow work day reading about him. I have never typed this word, nor said it aloud, as I never found it appropriate.

*clutches pearls*

He is a douchenozzle.

Yes, I do feel every so slighy better, if immature. I, too, smell a scandal a comin'. Too much sex talk for there not to be something going on. My money is on him being a Furry.

Edited because I couldn't even spell the word right. If I'm only using it once, I want it done right.

I think its totally appropriate to use the word douchenozzle and its exactly how I feel as well!

Hmmm, this is close enough for a daytrip. I may just head on over Sunday, if I get up early enough, just to see this guy in action.

Please go and live blog!Please go and live blog!

Archived