IGNORED

A 20-year-old able-bodied man didn't just plant trees

MamaJunebug

Noooo indeed. Being Jesse Maxwell, the poor thing headed an endeavor, so to do.

More overblown news from Leavenworth.

Mary is smiling like somebody just told a joke that tickled her f*nnybone. Poor Sarah and Anna are grinning ALL out of proportion to the experience of taking a selfie.

I had a quiet day but it was pleasant. Just reading about this Major Endeavor made me blue from second-hand boredom.

Did you know that if there wasn't any color, things would be... ...drab? :mouse-shock: :mouse-shock: :mouse-shock:

Sarah certainly knows about a life without color since she lives in an extra shade of beige world.

1) Love the first photo in which Sarah chooses to fix her focus on.... the fence?? Weird.

2) I find it strange that Steve didn't make Sarah blur out the name of their street in the last photo.

...and in 3..2...1..... ( :teasing-poke: Hi Steve!)

1) Love the first photo in which Sarah chooses to fix her focus on.... the fence?? Weird.

2) I find it strange that Steve didn't make Sarah blur out the name of their street in the last photo.

...and in 3..2...1..... ( :teasing-poke: Hi Steve!)

Their home address is posted on their website.

Could these people be any more boring? I think they blog for the sole purpose of trying to find a way to throw another bible quote at you.

Sarah notes that you don't need to tell the trees to make leaves. Genius.

Not everything needs a schedule, especially not trees.

Sarah notes that you don't need to tell the trees to make leaves. Genius.

Not everything needs a schedule, especially not trees.

And she uses that process as evidence of a Creator.

No.

While some people do and others don't believe in a Creator, and while the ways of nature are awesome to watch regardless of one's views on how it came about, trees making leaves in the spring is not one of those "unexplainable miracles" that is evidence of a creator. It's either the work of a Creator or it's not, but this is one of those things that, um, science has explained pretty damn well... :roll:

Those two trees are, at most, 6 feet apart! Do they not know that trees grow?

god will fix it like he will fix the earth that humans destroy.

I want news of John!!! Will he escape again? He wasn't planting trees! Where are you John? You've bought excitement to my boring life!

Steve, it's dangerous to post your home address on your website. Oops I forgot Jesus will protect you.

Sarah certainly knows about a life without color since she lives in an extra shade of beige world.

Agree!

I feel a song coming on.

[bBvideo 560,340:21exdgua]

[/bBvideo]

Whispering Sarah (Don't tell FJ)

Why do you blog about nothing, poor Sarah?

Why tell FJ what ain't so?

Whispering Sarah, FJ doesn't need to know, oh no

Why tell them all your secrets?

The fun not had all day

Oh Sarah, FJ doesn't need to know

Don't you tell it to the meanies

'Cause they will talk birds and beesies

And everyone will know

Because you told the blabbering meanies

Yes, you told them once before

It's no secret anymore

Why tell them all the boring things?

They're things they already know

Whispering Sarah, don't tell Free Jingers

'Cause Free Jingers already know

Now don't you blog about the treeses

'Cause planting trees is not our business

And everybody will know

How boring your life truly is-is

Yeah, you told us once before, blabbermouth

And it really ain't no secret anymore

Why tell us all the boring things?

They're buried under Steve's snow (job)

Whispering Sarah, don't tell Free Jingers

'Cause Free Jingers already know

I want news of John!!! Will he escape again? He wasn't planting trees! Where are you John? You've bought excitement to my boring life!

I think Stevehovah purposely doesn't post pics of John, because he knows how we FJ hussies like to drool over him. Fuck you, Steve! We women feel pleasure too. Now provide us with some!

It also deepens the mystery of "Where in the World is Johnny Boy Maxwell?".

Agree!

I have chronic depression. I know it's time for a change in something when I stop seeing colors. Just apropos of nothing. Maybe this is why the Maxwells aggravate the life out of me.

Palimpsest, I bow low in your direction.

One more thing and then my Maxwell-free week begins: I remember when a FJite excitedly posted that she was in Leavenworth, looking at the Maxwell MotherFathership. IIRC most of our responses were of a certain horror at the stalkerish behavior. I personally found it a pretty benign thing to do. I think if ever I were in Leavenworth and in the right mood (see note on chronic depression, above) and feeling very calm and good-humored, I would not hesitate to ring the Maxwells' doorbell, introduce myself as a reader of their blogs and books, and hand them a bundt cake or other goody with a request to spend an unscheduled little coffee klatch with them.

They publish their home address on their website and they write freely about the proximity and more or less give the directions between the motherfathership and the junior patriachs' homes. Far as I'm concerned, that's a "y'all drop by now if you're in the neighborhood, 'hear?" to all and any of good will.

Arrivederci, Maxwell topics! See you after the penultimate Mad Men episode and not before.

Mama Junebug, are you having a Maxwell fast?

Not speaking for MJB, but I think she has said before that she feels about the Maxwells in approximately the same way that I feel about the Rodriguesii.

I can check in occasionally. But for the sake of my sanity I have to limit reading everything!

I'm on a Rodrigues fast. We all have our triggers.

They are the kind of people who would just cut them down and plant new stuff instead. Because Dominion over all plants and animals.

They are the kind of people who would just cut them down and plant new stuff instead. Because Dominion over all plants and animals.

I don't think the tree on the left is planted yet. It looks like it's on a tarp. Not that I don't doubt that they'd cut it down anyway but still…

Archived