IGNORED

Alecia Faith Pennington on TV!

Howl

Alecia Faith was on Fox 7 (Austin, TX) news tonight as the lead story called Birth Certificate Battle.

The Fox 7 Web page now has a link to the video. Link not broken because Fox news: http://www.myfoxaustin.com/story/288634 ... ate-battle

If you don't see the video, just click on the little "CONNECT" box by the author's name.

Apparently 6 of the Pennington children remaining at home do not have birth certificates. As this piece made clear, there are no penalties for not registering a birth, although it is a legal requirement in Texas to do so.

A bill currently in the Texas legislature would add penalties for not registering a birth. There was a brief appearance by James Pennington saying he thought the penalties in the new bill were "draconian" and the issue was already addressed by current law. Apparently he isn't clear on the problems his daughter is encountering, or maybe he is and thinks the status quo works just fine. I'm betting on the latter.

Alecia Faith, as you might imagine, is a well spoken young woman. She has a lawyer working on this and her grandmother says they have put in thousands of hours trying to sort this out. I can only imagine how horrible and frustrating this would be for someone totally without resources, financial or otherwise.

The very worst part is that for many, the court will issue a birth certificate but the supporting documentation used will not be recognized as valid for receiving a Social Security number or US passport.

I wish the reporter had asked James Pennington straight up why he did not make sure that his children had birth certificates.

I can only imagine how horrible and frustrating this would be for someone totally without resources, financial or otherwise.

I'm hopeful that Rep. Farney's involvement in this case has highlighted this lack of resources - if the bill passes, and more people emerge with the same problem as Alecia, they'll need a lot of help.

Woooo, go Faith! You rocked the camera! Very well-spoken, I have a feeling you will go far.

I really hope this bill makes it. Why should parents get to deprive their kids of everything and not have to suffer any consequences for it? I think it's tantamount to child abuse. Shameful.

FAR. FUCKING. OUT!!!

Alecia Faith Pennington, well done.

:clap:

ETA - Her father has the gall to use the word "Draconian?" That is rich. :cray-cray:

Meanwhile, back at the the ranch - er, I mean, Lisa's "Pennington Point" FB page - the most recent posts are about Lisa's hair: does she color it? EVERYONE wants to know! Does she look cute in this hat? Can she get away with not washing it for eight weeks, so it keeps on looking like she just met with her stylist??

The daughter is fighting to prove her legal existence, and the mother is behaving like a narcissistic pre-teen.

Fucking insane. I can't even.

Well done Faith!!!

I may have not heard properly, as I was listening with the volume down as the Mr Dill was napping, but it didn't seem that much mention was made of the parents and their responsibilities towards their children, by providing the documentation Alecia (Faith) needs? I know the father said new laws or whatever would be Draconian, but really, if he and bag-lady Lisa had wanted to help their daughter, surely this wouldn't need to be still ongoing? Are they still blocking her way?

Meanwhile, back at the the ranch - er, I mean, Lisa's "Pennington Point" FB page - the most recent posts are about Lisa's hair: does she color it? EVERYONE wants to know! Does she look cute in this hat? Can she get away with not washing it for eight weeks, so it keeps on looking like she just met with her stylist??

The daughter is fighting to prove her legal existence, and the mother is behaving like a narcissistic pre-teen.

She really is a piece of work, that one. It's as if her daughter doesn't exist anymore - I'm sure that's not the case, but how the hell can she just behave like that on her blog while Alecia fights for what is really hers?

Oh, that's right...narcissist.

Is that Lisa complaining about Faith not being able getting married? Looks like both parents were present at court to support her. And did we know before that 6 other children don't have birth certificates?

It's my first post here, by the way, and I'm not a native English speaker, so feel free to correct me :)

Oh, but did you see her kitchen remodel? Look at it! LOOK at it! Look look look!

Well done, Alecia Faith!

So James Pennington finds the new Bill draconian? He has no shame. It might perhaps cross his tiny little mind that people like him actually obeying existing law would avoid more legislation! Ass.

Below is a link to the text of the bill left in committee. It allows the court to provide an attorney ad litem for people like Alecia, as well as other provisions for increased penalties. I'll be interested in what changes they are considering.

http://www.legis.state.tx.us/tlodocs/84 ... 02794I.htm.

(link not broken because govt.)

About Lisa: Eh. Nothing will surprise me about that woman's capacity for self-involvement.

Previously, James Pennington mentioned that he has religious/moral/philosophical/whatever objection to getting social security numbers. Making sure his children do not have birth certificates takes care of that. I'm assuming at this point it's a deliberate action on their part. All this, "Lawz a mercy, we didn't know the midwife never filed" is blatant dissembling.

I was just looking at the Home Schoolers Anonymous Feb 12 article James and Lisa Pennington Respond to Identification Abuse Claims

In the article, they have the text from Lisa's quickly-deleted-from-the-interwebs video:

Our older children have drivers licenses and voter registration and they go to college, they fly. They do what they want to do in their life and we want that for her as well....

well, going to college from home....

James Pennington also quickly responded with this text to an HSA article:

We want nothing but the best for Faith. We’ve told her we will sign any affidavit that will help her in the process, and that once she sends it, we’ll get it right back to her. I’ve also offered to meet with her and walk her through the process as we have with our other children.

This last item instantly got my attention. I'd like to know the "process" they used with the other kids to get a drivers license. I really, really, really want to know.

I'm starting to suspect that the Penningtons have a shadow life as fairly extreme Teavangelicals that isn't apparent to us through James' professional CPA web site or Lisa's blogging. They work hard to present themselves as just a fun-loving, normal family with lots of kids, with everyone slathered in essential oils, singing kumbaya on their hobby farm..

According to the Texas birth register, which can be found online and goes through 1997, only Patience Pennington has a birth certificate. Oddly, she is also listed as having been born in Houston, which makes me wonder if there was a medical emergency and she was born in a hospital.

Naturally, both Pennington parents have birth certificates. You can find Lisa as Lisa Southworth, her maiden name, and James as James Sublett.

http://recordspedia.com/Texas/Birth-Rec ... cords/8094

Edited to add, you must search for the Pennington children under Sublett.

Is that Lisa complaining about Faith not being able getting married? Looks like both parents were present at court to support her. And did we know before that 6 other children don't have birth certificates?

It's my first post here, by the way, and I'm not a native English speaker, so feel free to correct me :)

Vrakker, Alecia Faith's grandparents were with her, not her parents.

From what I have researched on the web, James Pennington is a rabid anti-government prepper. Not paying taxes through setting himself up as a church was all part of his game. I'm sure his accounting business teaches such techniques to his prepper friends. He probably feels he was doing his kids a favor by keeping them undocumented and off the government's radar.

I wish the reporter had asked James Pennington straight up why he did not make sure that his children had birth certificates.

Same here!

Well done, Alecia Faith. You are a brave, strong, well-spoken woman and you have two angels called grandparents watching over you and supporting you.

"The daughter is fighting to prove her legal existence, and the mother is behaving like a narcissistic pre-teen."

Yes to this a thousand times over. And yet the leghumpers keep egging her (Lisa) on! :doh:

This is one hot mess. I hope Faith can get the documents she needs to live and work in the real world. Girl needs to sue her parents if necessary to get them to provide the documentation she needs to complete the process. Glad Grandma and Grandpa are in her corner and helping her out.

I don't know how I missed this one! I'm so happy for her, she is doing an amazing job. Everything that she accomplishes opens a door for someone else. Now we wait and see how or if other states with similar vague laws take action as well.

Not to take the spotlight off Alecia Faith, but this is related to the root cause of her problem.

After a wee bit of info mining on the google, I didn't have to go far before I came upon the Crazy.

http://famguardian.org/taxfreedom/Instr ... ildren.htm

link not broken, because it's the Crazy.

Anyway, this web site clarifies (!) that you are not required to have an SSN to claim minor children on your income tax. There is a process, basically supplying IRS with a notarized affidavit, confirming the the children are yours, you are only claiming each child once and if you're lyin' you're diein'. This is,

assuming, of course, you believe you are required to file a return in the first place.

Moving right along, after a table showing how the trials inflicted by the IRS are exactly parallel to the trials of Joseph, we get to the meat of the matter...

Don’t do it! Don’t sell your kids into slavery! Read Revelations 13:16-18, and 16:1-2 and then section 1.8.4 of the Great IRS Hoax and you will know that you can’t give them the Mark of the Beast and sell them into slavery without denying your Christian beliefs. As a bare minimum, let them decide if they want the number and if they conclude that they can’t survive without a number, advise them to:

Apply for a fictitious business name similar to their own real name with their local city. Fictitious business names can be revoked at any time. Use a PO box in a foreign country for the mailing address of the registration, so the government can’t locate the applicant. The business name should be in all capital letters, to emphasize that it is the legal you rather than the natural you.

Get a temporary Taxpayer ID Number (TIN) from the IRS for that temporary fictitious business name.

Use that business TIN to apply for all accounts and jobs they need.

Then after your kids get the job, or loan, or other account they need, cancel the business and/or the TIN also.

Another approach is to change the TIN or the name of the business every couple of years! If the money they make comes under a business, then they can write off all their expenses to maintain the business, instead of subjecting all their income to taxation and to be treated as profit!

If you would like detailed procedures for living successfully without a Slave Surveillance Number, then the Social Security Number Policy Manual identified below may prove useful:

Also, James Pennington's twitter feed shows that he follows the Alliance Defending Freedom.

www.adfmedia.org/

For Faith. For Justice.

Changing our name to Alliance Defending Freedom rightly reflected our enduring mission to gain justice for those whose faith has been unconstitutionally denied in the areas of religious liberty, the sanctity of life, and marriage and family.

Alan Sears, the President and CEO of Alliance Defending Freedom, looks to be one of the whitest white men alive, nicely barbered, horn rimmed glasses, custom suit, unctuous smile and doesn't appear to be threatening in the least, until you begin reading the web site. You can get the full view here:

http://www.adfmedia.org/files/AlanSears.jpg

Although Alliance Defending Freedom radiates polished mahogany, pedigree and money and the Family Guardian page looks a little rough and the crazy is evident, these folks are exactly on the same page in where they are going. I suspect James Pennington is right in the middle of both of these.

Not to take the spotlight off Alecia Faith, but this is related to the root cause of her problem.

After a wee bit of info mining on the google, I didn't have to go far before I came upon the Crazy.

http://famguardian.org/taxfreedom/Instr ... ildren.htm

link not broken, because it's the Crazy.

Anyway, this web site clarifies (!) that you are not required to have an SSN to claim minor children on your income tax. There is a process, basically supplying IRS with a notarized affidavit, confirming the the children are yours, you are only claiming each child once and if you're lyin' you're diein'. This is,

Moving right along, after a table showing how the trials inflicted by the IRS are exactly parallel to the trials of Joseph, we get to the meat of the matter...

Also, James Pennington's twitter feed shows that he follows the Alliance Defending Freedom.

http://www.adfmedia.org/

Alan Sears, the President and CEO of Alliance Defending Freedom, looks to be one of the whitest white men alive, nicely barbered, horn rimmed glasses, custom suit, unctuous smile and doesn't appear to be threatening in the least, until you begin reading the web site. You can get the full view here:

http://www.adfmedia.org/files/AlanSears.jpg

Although Alliance Defending Freedom radiates polished mahogany, pedigree and money and the Family Guardian page looks a little rough and the crazy is evident, these folks are exactly on the same page in where they are going. I suspect James Pennington is right in the middle of both of these.

So do I! Good research.

We established in the last thread that James Pennington, CPA (AKA Sublett) got in trouble with the IRS over fudging stuff between his "business" the Anchor Group, and his church "ministry." As a recently qualified attorney (in CA only because it was an on-line JD) his business now specializes in tax management and representation with the IRS. penningtontaxlaw.com

He's a card-carrying anti-government tax protester too.

Great job, Faith, for getting the spolight on this issue. I hope your situation is resolved soon!

Interesting that whichever advocate that was mentioned that you can't even get legally married without the proper documentation. That's another way to keep your adult children at home.

Archived