IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen 47

Coconut Flan

Posted (edited)
On 5/26/2024 at 7:02 PM, gobucks said:

Jill posted that they were safe from the tornados but that some family and friends weren't so lucky with the severe weather. I wonder who had damage. Anyone know?

Amy posted a video in her stories today. She was walking through a house with a wall blown out and debris everywhere. She captioned it "Clean up Day 2." So, she may well have been affected. 

Edited by marmalade
Auto fill strikes again!
  • Thank You 6

1 hour ago, Angelface said:

I think this is her mother-in-law’s house. 

I went digging earlier today, Amy had a story posted that seemed to indicate that it was her mother-in-law’s business I believe.

• Upvote 5

4 hours ago, clueliss said:

I went digging earlier today, Amy had a story posted that seemed to indicate that it was her mother-in-law’s business I believe.

Yeah, that's how I understood it as well.

• Upvote 2

Jason posted beach pics with a girl. No name and her face isn't shown. Any thoughts on who she is?

• Upvote 4

21 minutes ago, EmiSue said:

Jason posted beach pics with a girl. No name and her face isn't shown. Any thoughts on who she is?

Money is on Addee Bates for me

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 1

I'm pretty sure it's one of the Langdon girls. Claire or Emma

• Upvote 5

9 minutes ago, justpassingthru said:

Exhibit A

Silver toenails 😂😂

Screenshot_20240529_195538_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240529_195543_Reddit.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

Posted (edited)

I think it’s probably Emma Langdon.

D2F59F58-EDF3-4E0A-87A3-98347E1D030E.jpeg

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 6

45 minutes ago, EmiSue said:

Omg my internet couldn’t load fast enough for me to run over here and check this shit out…. IMG_2291.thumb.png.0244e34b89d5cea8d32706dd33782435.png

• Upvote 6

I think the Langdons don’t live too far from the beach in CT. So a beach pic would make sense. 

• Upvote 5

46 minutes ago, justpassingthru said:

I don’t think Addallee would be wearing a spaghetti strap dress. It would be very out of character. Plus she was definitely in Tennessee this weekend for her high school graduation. I think it is one of the Langdons. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 6

My guess would be Claire Langdon and this being an engagement already.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

Are the Langdon girls that petite? Whoever it is can't be much more than 5' tall (Jason is very short). 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, marmalade said:

Are the Langdon girls that petite? Whoever it is can't be much more than 5' tall (Jason is very short). 

You know what, I think one Langdon girl is taller than the other. Can anyone remember which Langdon is the short one?

ETA: I’ve officially switched to Claire Langdon since she’s the short one. I think it’s Claire. Which would make for another Claire Duggar in the family.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2

6 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

You know what, I think one Langdon girl is taller than the other. Can anyone remember which Langdon is the short one?

Pretty sure Claire is the shorter one. She is pretty petite. 

Claire is also the one that Jason was rumoured to be seeing for like the last two years, it would be a pretty funny switch if it was Emma. But I think it is Claire,

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, CanadianMamam said:

I don’t think Addallee would be wearing a spaghetti strap dress. It would be very out of character. Plus she was definitely in Tennessee this weekend for her high school graduation. I think it is one of the Langdons. 

That was this weekend. It doesn't take long to get to a coast. These could have been taken yesterday for all we know. 

I do agree these *could* be out of character for her, but we never know. 

• Upvote 3

What is the age dif between Claire and Jas and Addie and Jas. I have to believe that addie is just 18 so a fair bit younger than Jason who is the 2nd eldest of the howler monkeys 

• Upvote 3

38 minutes ago, justpassingthru said:

That was this weekend. It doesn't take long to get to a coast. These could have been taken yesterday for all we know. 

I do agree these *could* be out of character for her, but we never know. 

They could, but her sister also had a baby today. It also, doesn’t look like her profile to me. It really does look like a Langdon. 

4 minutes ago, AussieKrissy said:

What is the age dif between Claire and Jas and Addie and Jas. I have to believe that addie is just 18 so a fair bit younger than Jason who is the 2nd eldest of the howler monkeys 

I believe Emma is 22 or 23. She has 01 in her Instagram bio and graduated from high school in 2020 and finishes at Crown this year. I think Claire is older and i know she is already done with Crown. Jason is 24. 

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

Pretty sure Claire and Jason are the same age, both born in the year 2000. Addie is from 2006 so 6 years younger.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

Posted (edited)

Someone brought up Madison Haight and she actually looks the most likely candidate

Except she's blonder 

Edited by justpassingthru
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

Omg my internet couldn’t load fast enough for me to run over here and check this shit out…. IMG_2291.thumb.png.0244e34b89d5cea8d32706dd33782435.png

I saw a few of the photos and just off hand it seemed to me that Jason appeared somewhat older than the young woman, so I’ll be curious what the age difference actually is. What a departure in clothing from what the older Duggar girls wore at that age. They always seemed to be in long, heavy, denim skirts and bulky sweaters with a thick scarf wrapped several times around their neck. I have to wonder what Jill thinks about these photos since her father gave her absolute grief when she wore goddamn pants and was photographed in public. But now, a Duggar son is obviously quite comfortable showing off the sensuality of his young bride-to-be in photos like this. And the intimacy of the pictures is a huge departure from the time Jill greeted Derick with a big old front hug at the airport when they was a courtin’ (fully clothed), and Jill said the gesture seemed to distress her parents. 

Edited by Cam
  • Upvote 16

8 minutes ago, Cam said:

I saw a few of the photos and just off hand it seemed to me that Jason appeared somewhat older than the young woman, so I’ll be curious what the age difference actually is. What a departure in clothing from what the older Duggar girls wore at that age. They always seemed to be in long, heavy, denim skirts and bulky sweaters with a thick scarf wrapped several times around their neck. I have to wonder what Jill thinks about these photos since her father gave her absolute grief when she wore goddamn pants and was photographed in public. But now, a Duggar son is obviously quite comfortable showing off the sensuality of his young bride-to-be in photos like this. And the intimacy of the pictures is a huge departure from the time Jill greeted Derick with a big old front hug at the airport when they was a courtin’ (fully clothed), and Jill said the gesture seemed to distress her parents. 

Looks can be deceiving. 

The Duggars wouldn't be the first parents who had double standards for boys and girls.

• Upvote 12

I think JB not only has lost control of his married daughters, but he’s also lost control of his adult sons. Shirtless oiled up muscle pics on social media? That would have never been allowed 10 years ago. But JB knows he has to pick his battles now. And I think he’s probably just focusing on the big stuff because he’s lost the battle on the little stuff. Like showing shoulders, shirtless gym pictures, ripped jeans, and full frontal unmarried hugs. 

• Upvote 19
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 1

Posted (edited)

So, serious contender this time. Alora Tunstill. The daughter of Austin Forsyth's half sister. She's 21. 

Screenshot_20240530_072255_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240530_072218_Instagram.jpg

Edited by justpassingthru
  • Upvote 3
  • Confused 1
  • Thank You 1