IGNORED

Romantic History's Sarah Jane Leaves Husband Part 2

Coconut Flan

Just an FYI, all of the names of the children were posted on part one of this thread in the form of a screen share from David's publicly posted Facebook. SolomonFundy made the grab and shared it,

Re: Romantic History's Sarah Jane Leaves Husband

Author: SolomonFundy » Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:16 am

David, keeping it together and totally sane as always:

David M. Meister

44 minutes ago · Edited

WHY?

Oh my David. My Judah my little boy Malachi! My Sweet Sweet Anne! To my boy Benjamin whom the Father Is still knitting May he always know us both. But where is she that carries him?

Lost. Lost! Only He that knits My Son together may find her.

Like · · Share

Before I go, and before I receive yet another threat, the internet is forever, if you don't want something found, don't post it! Any monkey with wi-if can find those kids name...baby number fours name is still visible in part, through searching for Sarah's now closed Etsy shop. (This is why most parents have nicknames for their kids when they blog, like Mr. N, or Little Sass, or Ms. Messy.)

You dont need to defend yourself against us.

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No. I never held her baby. Learn to fucking read, learn logic and reasoning skills while you are at it too. Drink more kool aide and keep vigourously humping SJ's leg. I find you amusing. keep posting please. Keep private messaging me too!

She pm'd you? WTF

I was more defending myself against toadies.

I really do hope joanlynn is actually one of them, because it seems one can start off best friends with SJ, come here to set the record straight and defend her in all things, tell her about the posting so there is no secret, and then, when no longer useful or desirable for companionship, one is silently set a drift without explanation. I came here in the beginning, to defend and support, and while I will not defame a person, I will say I no longer recognize her. Watch your back, JL, and be prepared to be set out to sea at any time.

That poor, poor child born into this mess. I did not think it could be possible for SJ and David to be more devious and fucked up, but it looks like they are trying to pull a fast one. SJ's "friend" coming over here and spilling the beans on the plan of two people that could not shut the hell up if their world depended on it and then hand slapping a poster here about safety is downright laughable. If you are so concerned about safety JL, tell you BFF's to stop talking about this mess all over the Internet. You might want to zip it up too.

Russell, you need to get your ass off Facebook and get yourself an attorney. If you are really interested in this child and want to be active in her life, stop your moaning on Facebook and take action NOW. If you are serious, then it is time to start acting like you are serious.

She pm'd you? WTF

Yeah, got her wires crossed and thought I was SJ's ex friend. I hope Super Who does not get heat for my posts which it seems she did. Stupid people are dangerous.

That poor, poor child born into this mess. I did not think it could be possible for SJ and David to be more devious and fucked up, but it looks like they are trying to pull a fast one. SJ's "friend" coming over here and spilling the beans on the plan of two people that could not shut the hell up if their world depended on it and then hand slapping a poster here about safety is downright laughable. If you are so concerned about safety JL, tell you BFF's to stop talking about this mess all over the Internet. You might want to zip it up too.

Russell, you need to get your ass off Facebook and get yourself an attorney. If you are really interested in this child and want to be active in her life, stop your moaning on Facebook and take action NOW. If you are serious, then it is time to start acting like you are serious.

It's funny because all they have to do is not read here. How hard is that? If people were snarking on me on the Internet I sure as heck would never tell my real life friends about it. I'd be too mortified.

No worries Grim, just sorry you got caught in the cross hairs. I figure if I can navigate work, I swear the walls have eyes and ears there, I can navigate here, even if I stumble a few times.

There has been a great desire by many of us that she do just that. She is an amazing seamstress and very talented. Let me say it again: there are many here who desire (and have always hoped) that she would heal physically, emotionally, spiritually and move forward with her life in a positive direction. It seemed when she determined to leave David, it was the beginning of a new and positive phase in her life but she took an unfortunate detour. She is the mother of many and needs this strength for herself and to parent her children, including and especially, a newborn. I don't think anyone here has any type of direct influence on her life. S-J has the power to turn off some of even all of the stream of comments here by simply making her facebook page private and viewable by only those she chooses to share with. If you know her personally, and have any contact with her, please encourage her to do this immediately.

her FB page is not active,,,,,,

If SJ won't talk to him, where did Russ get the pics? Just curious. This story is all so weird. SJ might be dying, she's in icu, and now she's moving out west?

David on FB: "I'm tired of all the Damn gossip none of which has any wholesome truth to it.

I want my Children's names taken off the internet and I want their mother kept safe from the threats and general harassment of a certain violent child abusing rapist who lives on ******** in ************

Whomever leaked private pictures to the afore mentioned person who lives in ********* is a Damned fool. You may as well hand the son of a bitch the keys to the safe house.

Last I checked sexually violent individuals like the one from ******** have no rights."

It's not nice to call your ex-wife a damned fool, David.

David on FB: "I'm tired of all the Damn gossip none of which has any wholesome truth to it.

I want my Children's names taken off the internet and I want their mother kept safe from the threats and general harassment of a certain violent child abusing rapist who lives on ******** in ************

Whomever leaked private pictures to the afore mentioned person who lives in ********* is a Damned fool. You may as well hand the son of a bitch the keys to the safe house.

Last I checked sexually violent individuals like the one from ******** have no rights."

Welp, David, you should have thought of that before you and your your wife put your kids names and photographs on her blog and both of your facebook pages. And *you're* the one spreading malicious gossip yourself, calling someone a rapist and a child abuser, for which there hasn't been an investigation or arrest. That is certainly more disgusting than anything we've discussed here on FJ.

And David, from every single person who has been the victim of rape or child abuse, two things that you seem to think nothing of accusing someone you dislike of as if they were nothing, I say this sincerely: FUCK YOU.

:lol: :popcorn2:

David's obsession with accusing Russell of being a rapist/child abuser is sick. Not that I'm interested in white-knighting for Russell, but really. Beyond awful.

To the poster who asked if they're legally divorced, that was the case as recently as 3/25, per bea here: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=21007&start=800. But I wouldn't be surprised at all if they had a quickie remarriage recently if that could lend support to their "official" story that David's the father. If they're capable of that much planning/forethought, that is... :shrug:

OMG you people are just too funny~do you all not have lives?????

And yes, I do have a life. It consists of going to work, taking care of my responsibilities, not committing perjury, not reproducing irresponsibly, making sure the children in my life are well cared for and provided for, not filing for fake orders of protection, not hitting people over the head with flashlights, and not worshipping the Confederacy. It's a pretty good life, come to think of it.

Is everyone satisfied that these two posters are legit? Something about their posts rings slightly false to me.

I'm legit, why would I lie about this? If I were desperate for attention, I'd find a much more fun way of doing it, like building a giant Tardis. I'm not big on negative attention.

I'm legit, why would I lie about this? If I were desperate for attention, I'd find a much more fun way of doing it, like building a giant Tardis. I'm not big on negative attention.

Ok. What about JL?

OMG you people are just too funny~do you all not have lives?????

You are the person who went to the trouble of creating an account to defend your best and probably only friend to a bunch of anonymous strangers on the internet so......

I would never want a friend to do that for me by the way. I would ask her not to. I think its very weird and unhealthy that you are here anyway. I think you have co dependency problems. Eventually, you will tire of SJ's drama and she will drop you like a hot rock, or she will get sick of your clinginess. I am guessing your friendship with SJ is one-sided.

I also have to mention that you come on a snark site with zingers like "how old are you!" and "get a life!" My nine year old would chew you up and spit you out.

David is a despicable human being. I hope the person you are slandering gets screen shots and sues you for slander. That is a serious accusation you make, its not taken lightly. The fact that SJ chooses to stay with him shows who she is. The good news is what comes around goes around. I hope your kids walk away and never look back. You and David deserve each other.

Ok. What about JL?

I think she's legit. No one but a friend would defend this sort of behavior from any of them.

Is everyone satisfied that these two posters are legit? Something about their posts rings slightly false to me.

Good question. In a situation like this, Curious or somebody will often vet the member. I don't know if these members have been vetted.

You can believe me, or not, doesn't matter. I could post pictures, my personal page, but to those who doubt, it won't be enough. So believe me, or don't, up to y'all.

Good question. In a situation like this, Curious or somebody will often vet the member. I don't know if these members have been vetted.

Now that you mention it JL sounds awfully young, and incredibly emotionally invested. Doesn't SJ have a teen daughter? is it possible it is SJ's kid? She seems very child like.

• keen23 locked this topic

Archived