IGNORED

Romantic History's Sarah Jane Leaves Husband Part 2

Coconut Flan

No one has mocked the health issues of Sarah or the baby , and should you feel inclined to go look up the other thread, you'll see a great many people hoping for the best for the kids and herself.

Unfortunately for those who.wish to clutch their pearls over the horrible violation of having their personal life publicly commented upon, this drama (leaves David, involved with Russ, dueling protective orders, dangerously quick pregnancy, divorce, crazy courtroom shenanigans, Russ drama-queening all over FB, David posting to FB about Russ possibly abusing the kids, fights in Russ' comment section between Sarah and Russ' friend who thinks all of this could have been avoided if only Sarah had not had sex with Russ) was played out IN PUBLIC. Again, if you read the other thread, you will see just how amazed many people are by the level of information that Russ, especially, is and has been making public. AT ANY TIME, he had the choice to make his FB private, or even friends only, and was advised to do so every single time he complained about strangers reading his FB.

He never did, leading most of us here to believe he likes the attention.

Best of luck to Sarah and the new baby. Maybe the other kids can join her out if state and she can get the hell away from the losers who fathered her children.

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was looking for updates on Sarah Jane and guess which one of my favorite brain trusts posted this...

1555356_657513714294871_707406387_n.jpg?oh=92543705aa918915351113f3e911051d&oe=55D6DCE1&__gda__=1439963392_d1bb0f74cba80a334581f89c94fc8658

Anthony sure does look 19th Century for a 17th Century dude, doesn't he? Maybe it's the tie. Maybe it's the lapels. Maybe it's the PHOTOGRAPH he's in. Who knows, but I just pray he'll stop making David Meister's 21st Century life so miserable.

I love how he tosses his racism and ignorance around like it's some sort of greatness. Just because something happened doesn't justify it happening again, or continuing to happen, or making it happen brand new... But, tell that to someone whose brain is twisted and stunted.

I am with the others, no one has ever made light of Sarah's serious health issues, but the behavior is ridiculous! I have been to hell and back with her, but at this point, I'm done. I have desperately tried to see this through innocent eyes, to doubt what I've read, but my word, I can't anymore. I am very concerned about her health and the baby, but I just can't defend her anymore. We used to be like sisters, the kids knew me as aunt Christina, I knit baby Anne a huge blanket while Sarah was pregnant, but in the last two years, I have seen an ugly turn in her...she has simply turned. Gone was the sweet woman I spoke with for hours, that I re enacted with, and in her place, this person I don't even recognize! I defended everything in the past, but I just can't turn a blind eye anymore...she made her bed with this behavior (letting Russ into her life, not listening to friends who cared, not asking for help from those who love her, not her health bed), and she has to lie down in it.

Sorry for the rant, I just had to get my incredible frustration out...

SuperWhoLock, so sorry for what you've been through. A little over a year ago (or was it two?) we were all rooting for her and it seems like leaving David would put her on a path to mental and emotional health and freedom from a difficult (!) spouse. Still hoping she can turn things around and get settled in her life -- she needs to be settled and determined to be an island of calm and strength for the sake of all these babies.

Can someone refresh me on how many kids S-J currently has -- is it 5 currently and the baby on the way is 6?

Superwholock, it's hard having a friend who becomes so destructive. I'm sorry, sometimes it's easier to say I'm just going to walk away from this friendship. I have done that before and I have no regrets

SJ really needs psychological help. I hope her pregnancy goes smoothly and she gets the support she would so desperately need.

SuperWho, I am sorry you went through this too. I know what a roller coaster it can be sometimes. I hope SJ gets it together and I hope you find friends that you can rely on and laugh with and its a reciprocal relationship where you can be there for them and they are there for you and don't suck the life out of you.

Anthony sure does look 19th Century for a 17th Century dude, doesn't he? Maybe it's the tie. Maybe it's the lapels. Maybe it's the PHOTOGRAPH he's in. Who knows, but I just pray he'll stop making David Meister's 21st Century life so miserable.

He looks like Tim Meadows......

She had the baby and the drama continues

How are mama & baby doing? I hope the delivery was drama free, and that Sarah Jane and the kiddo are healthy.

She had the baby and the drama continues

Where did this update come from? I haven't seen any new information. Are she & the baby doing well?

Where did this update come from? I haven't seen any new information. Are she & the baby doing well?

Is there a reason to say the drama continues? Details please.

Is there a reason to say the drama continues? Details please.

I think the fact that it involves Sarah Jane, David and Russell is enough to assume that the drama continues until proven otherwise.

At this point, I haven't the foggiest clue what to think...Russ could easily be lying, or he could be telling the truth, or it could be some weird mix to maximize attention. Glad to know mom and baby are okay, but I don't think we will ever know the truth...

Russ wrote this below the photograph:

Rose Majorie Grace...unknown last name..

I'm hoping he misspelled Marjorie there. And gets a paternity test post-haste to end this speculation.

Unfortunately her mom refuses to let me see her. The weight in my heart is unbelievable.

That's not really a surprise to me. I have a feeling the OMG drama is just beginning...

I'm just gonna quote this in its entirety...it's just :wtf:

Update on the baby, I hadn't heard from Sarah, in over 24 hours since she told me she was going to be giving birth or possibly dying. I wrote her parents begging for information. No reply. Within minutes I got s message from Sarah saying not to bother her parents. I asked about the baby, like any dad would, is she alright or you alright, pictures, name, anything, when I could see her. She gave no info saying were fine, talk to you when she feels up to it. Blowing me off, I told her ,her parents are supposedly are good Christian people, I would go to them ask them to have mercy. She told me the baby isn't mine, called me s piece of shit.. same as has been going on. First time she's ever said that since conception,.refusing to allow me to even know the details of my child. I called her parents, they threatened me with the police and refused to say anything. These good Christian folks from liberty bible, refused when I begged, for mercy as Christians to have mercy and to at least tell me about my child or if it's ok or Sarah. They refused and hung up..telling me never to contact them. Minutes later a phone call from the sheriff's office, never to contact them. So there yo go,, that's how easy it is for a woman to decide to take away a man's child. Leave state, refuse to tell you if it's born and use the police to help you. Evil pure evil. These aren't Christians.

As big a clowns as these three are, I can't help but feel for Russ in this situation. He's shown himself to be a decent father to Lauren and seems to care about her and this new baby, Rose, a great deal. I do think he has some right to know that at least the baby is healthy and that her mother is still alive--without the sheriff's department being involved. Face it, Sarah Jane, you slept with him of your own free will and neither of you used protection. What resulted was the natural order of decisions like that, and now you need to woman up and deal with the consequences (and the potential father of your child) until you know for certain he isn't the father. If he is, face it, you're going to be dealing with him for the next 18 years.

Rather than whine on Facebook Rus has recourse. If he is serious about his desire to be in the baby's life there are legal routes to take. Man up, Rus, and exert your rights to your daughter. If you can't/won't make an effort, stop the drama on Facebook and remain in your little hole of pity.

That poor baby. Her life has been nothing but misery since conception and it's not going to get any better. Whoever her father is, her mother is pretty fucked up in her own right. What a terrible life to be born into and what a bleak future she has ahead of her.

Rather than whine on Facebook Rus has recourse. If he is serious about his desire to be in the baby's life there are legal routes to take. Man up, Rus, and exert your rights to your daughter. If you can't/won't make an effort, stop the drama on Facebook and remain in your little hole of pity.

That poor baby. Her life has been nothing but misery since conception and it's not going to get any better. Whoever her father is, her mother is pretty fucked up in her own right. What a terrible life to be born into and what a bleak future she has ahead of her.

The way I understand it, he doesn't know which state the child was born in, so it makes it impossible for him to file a request for a paternity test, etc.

• keen23 locked this topic

Archived