IGNORED

Romantic History's Sarah Jane Leaves Husband Part 2

Coconut Flan

As big a clowns as these three are, I can't help but feel for Russ in this situation. He's shown himself to be a decent father to Lauren and seems to care about her and this new baby, Rose, a great deal. I do think he has some right to know that at least the baby is healthy and that her mother is still alive--without the sheriff's department being involved.

True that, but he is going about it in all the ways that are wrong.

Russ, here's a simple four-step process:

1. get a court ordered paternity test to determine if the child is yours

2. If it is yours, go to work to support your child -- 1 job, 2 jobs, whatever it takes

3. Stop posting drama riddled screeds on FB. Work those jobs to pay child support, EVEN IF IT TAKES TIME AWAY FROM POSTING DRAMA RIDDLED SCREEDS on FB

4. make your FB private

There's a reason she doesn't want to deal with you right now or perhaps ever. Think about it. Then do the right things, enumerated in the list above. Simple. If there are any other areas of your life that need work, let us know. The hive mind here can help you straighten it out in probably under a minute.

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I stated above I know SJ personally, she has stayed at my home many times in the past.

update~~~~Sarah is resting and will be hospitalized for awhile. The hospital in IL would never have been prepared for the crisis she was in. It will be a long road to recovery, she is lucky to be alive. Thank God she had the best of the best dr in the states. Once she recops I believe she is moving out west. I feel I should not disclose what state for her privacy.

if there was any question of who the father is there isn't anymore. The baby is DEFINITELY Davids.

Also Russell said he spoke to Sarah and she had IV's in both arms.......IMPOSSIBLE......no one could speak to Sarah, she was in ICU. She had a morphine drip, she almost bled to death, along with extensive surgery. Sarah couldn't talk to anyone, she was OUT~~along with the fact that in ICU there are NO PHONES, NO COMPUTER, NO INTERNET........basically he is full of crap.

Why Russell would have pictures of someone's baby on his FB account is beyond me. He most certainly wasn't given permission to post the baby. Then again we all know Russell needs attention both positive and negative.

if there was any question of who the father is there isn't anymore. The baby is DEFINITELY Davids.

How do they know? Did they do a paternity test?

Every time I feel sympathy for Russ he messes it up. Why can't he look at it from SJ and families perspective? Give them a bit of space, have compassion, look at the big picture and down the road. Stirring up drama right after SJ went through all this is not a good way to start co parenting, and have a possible relationship. I know it must suck for him but FFS consider everyone involved not just yourself and what you want right NOW. Get the testing done and move on from there.

As I stated above I know SJ personally, she has stayed at my home many times in the past.

update~~~~Sarah is resting and will be hospitalized for awhile. The hospital in IL would never have been prepared for the crisis she was in. It will be a long road to recovery, she is lucky to be alive. Thank God she had the best of the best dr in the states. Once she recops I believe she is moving out west. I feel I should not disclose what state for her privacy.

Why Russell would have pictures of someone's baby on his FB account is beyond me. He most certainly wasn't given permission to post the baby. Then again we all know Russell needs attention both positive and negative.

For a baby who is DEFINITELY David's, she sure does bear an uncanny resemblance to Russ and Lauren. And I don't think that's "someone's" baby on Russ' FB page. I think it's Sarah's.

How do they know? Did they do a paternity test?

It is not my place to divulge testing however if you remember Russell denied that child was his many times. He dragged Sarah's name through the mud with insinuations of her sleeping around as per some deputy. Honestly even if Russell were an ex cop what deputy would give him information like that? Russell neglects to say Sarah was still married to David at the time of conception. Why is that?

2 words for Russell~~~~~PITY PARTY~~~~

How are mama & baby doing? I hope the delivery was drama free, and that Sarah Jane and the kiddo are healthy.

Sarah was in ICU..........NOT DRAMA free........

With how messed up this while thing is, if the baby on Russ' page is the new baby, it is likely NOT David's.

It is not my place to divulge testing however if you remember Russell denied that child was his many times. He dragged Sarah's name through the mud with insinuations of her sleeping around as per some deputy. Honestly even if Russell were an ex cop what deputy would give him information like that? Russell neglects to say Sarah was still married to David at the time of conception. Why is that?

So I guess SJ and David are the only ones allowed to go back and forth, accept and deny round and round. Got it, makes perfect sense. :cray-cray:

Edited to add-

I don't think Russ is innocent in all this, and I think he has mental problems, but he is not all bad, few people are. He has been lied to, used and manipulated by SJ. She can't just decide she is done, throw him out like garbage, and expect him to just walk away. He is handling it badly but deserves a little better.

With how messed up this while thing is, if the baby on Russ' page is the new baby, it is likely NOT David's. I held Anne at three weeks old, I have pictures of her, this new child does not follow the facial traits of the other, definitely David's, children...

do you think it is wise to include a 2 year old's name on an open forum without permission from the parents?

do you think it is wise to include a 2 year old's name on an open forum without permission from the parents?

Get over yourself miss morality leg humper.

Whatever the issues are the focus at this time should be on Sarah and her health, she is lucky to be alive. I will reiterate it will be a long road to recovery.

Sarah will be moving out of state away from everyone she knows and loves, family, friends, her support system to start a new life........GIVE IT A REST......let her heal and move on.

What is really sad is Sarah is an extremely talented woman and she had an amazing blog. Even if her personally life was not to your liking there are others out there that have even more messed up lives. These posts and speculations are just that you are all speculating.

Maybe just maybe if you give Sarah some breathing room she will heal in all aspect and one day grace us with her talent and share her life with the public once again.

Get over yourself miss morality leg humper.

OMG you are too funny.......Very mature come back..........how old are you?

If you did indeed hold Sarah's daughter at 3 weeks old with the comment you made to me I guess shows Sarah does not have good judgement with people she befriends. You are living proof of that.

It's not a moral issue it's a safety issue........

OMG you are too funny.......Very mature come back..........how old are you?

If you did indeed hold Sarah's daughter at 3 weeks old with the comment you made to me I guess shows Sarah does not have good judgement with people she befriends. You are living proof of that.

It's not a moral issue it's a safety issue........

No. I never held her baby. Learn to fucking read, learn logic and reasoning skills while you are at it too. Drink more kool aide and keep vigourously humping SJ's leg. I find you amusing. keep posting please. Keep private messaging me too!

After being threatened, I am finished. I don't need this bullshit bullying in my life. I thought I had a friend, I fought for that friend, but I'm finished.

(Sorry, I have a knee jerk reaction to bullying and bullshit.)

Whatever the issues are the focus at this time should be on Sarah and her health, she is lucky to be alive. I will reiterate it will be a long road to recovery.

Sarah will be moving out of state away from everyone she knows and loves, family, friends, her support system to start a new life........GIVE IT A REST......let her heal and move on.

What is really sad is Sarah is an extremely talented woman and she had an amazing blog. Even if her personally life was not to your liking there are others out there that have even more messed up lives. These posts and speculations are just that you are all speculating.

Maybe just maybe if you give Sarah some breathing room she will heal in all aspect and one day grace us with her talent and share her life with the public once again.

:cray-cray:

After being threatened, I am finished. I don't need this bullshit bullying in my life. I thought I had a friend, I fought for that friend, but I'm finished.

Who threatened you and how?

:popcorn2:

No kidding. Their drama has spilled over from their copious facebook drama screeds and into FJ. It's good to see their friends are at the same maturity level that they're at. I had no idea that rural Illinois was solely populated by adults at the same emotional level as middle schoolers.

I honestly don't believe that they've done the paternity testing yet--that baby is only a day old and I don't think the test results would have come back that fast. So unless she has a blood type that precludes Russell (and how the hell would Sarah Jane know his blood type?), then all possibilities for paternity are still open.

Seriously, she needs to just get a damn paternity test with DNA from BOTH potential fathers and let both men know the results of those tests truthfully. And I don't honestly give a shit if Sarah Jane was married to David or not from at the time of conception, if that baby is Russell's, he has certain moral and legal obligations and rights to that child.

Yeah, Sarah was sleeping with Russ while she was married to David. If this is his child he has a right to access said child, period. Too bad her delivery was rough, but she is not blameless.

If you are such a good friend, why are you posting about this woman on a message board?

What is really sad is Sarah is an extremely talented woman and she had an amazing blog....

There has been a great desire by many of us that she do just that. She is an amazing seamstress and very talented. Let me say it again: there are many here who desire (and have always hoped) that she would heal physically, emotionally, spiritually and move forward with her life in a positive direction. It seemed when she determined to leave David, it was the beginning of a new and positive phase in her life but she took an unfortunate detour. She is the mother of many and needs this strength for herself and to parent her children, including and especially, a newborn. I don't think anyone here has any type of direct influence on her life. S-J has the power to turn off some of even all of the stream of comments here by simply making her facebook page private and viewable by only those she chooses to share with. If you know her personally, and have any contact with her, please encourage her to do this immediately.

So the cray-cray friend seems to be implying SJ and David intend to commit fraud and claim he is the father based on the legal technicality that because they were married at the time of conception. Unless it was run prenatally via amniocentesis, no paternity test can yield results this quickly. So SJ lied on the birth certificate and David accepted the lie to try to keep Russell away.

Get a lawyer, Russell. Legal paternity can usually only be held sacrosanct in an intact marriage. In a divorce, a biological father can sue for paternity and paternal rights. But, the longer you whine and don't act, the less chance you have of getting rights to your child.

As a former cop, you have to know the cops cannot simply order you to not contacting someone. They can file for a restraining order but to have anything but a temporary order issued, you have to be served AND able to defend yourself in court....which would tell you what state she is in.

I would also check punitive father registry in all states possible. Get registered ASAp in all of them cause at least OH I know you don't and she won't need your consent to place that baby for adoption.

Just an FYI, all of the names of the children were posted on part one of this thread in the form of a screen share from David's publicly posted Facebook. SolomonFundy made the grab and shared it,

Re: Romantic History's Sarah Jane Leaves Husband

Author: SolomonFundy » Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:16 am

David, keeping it together and totally sane as always:

David M. Meister

44 minutes ago · Edited

WHY?

Oh my David. My Judah my little boy Malachi! My Sweet Sweet Anne! To my boy Benjamin whom the Father Is still knitting May he always know us both. But where is she that carries him?

Lost. Lost! Only He that knits My Son together may find her.

Like · · Share

Before I go, and before I receive yet another threat, the internet is forever, if you don't want something found, don't post it! Any monkey with wi-if can find those kids name...baby number fours name is still visible in part, through searching for Sarah's now closed Etsy shop. (This is why most parents have nicknames for their kids when they blog, like Mr. N, or Little Sass, or Ms. Messy.)

Don't worry over it, SuperWhoLock. No one thinks you did anything wrong besides sanctimonious joanlynn. She also apparently thinks that Sarah Jane is blameless in all this, so take her opinion for what it's worth.

• keen23 locked this topic

Archived