IGNORED

Secret fag Cut discovered!

syntex72

I watched the Pilot episode of Salem the other night and the title of this thread made me think of them looking for secret markings on the witches. Like the thigh nipple the main witch used to feed the frog baby she kept in her husbands stomach. This story makes just as much sense as the sentence I just wrote. and its pretty appropriate too.

I did a google image search for "gay apocalypse" and this was the very first image:9d108e035e57a195c64e44b7d7ae1f14.jpg

Wish we could do polls here: Which is a better name for a band?

(a) Gaypocolypse!

(b) Gay[Oops] FAG Cult!

© Gaypocolypse Cult!

(d) Gapocolypse FAG Cult!

At first glance, I thought the title read "Secret fag cat discovered". I thought OMFG WTH!!!! LOL!!!!

At first glance, I thought the title read "Secret fag cat discovered". I thought OMFG WTH!!!! LOL!!!!

Would that be like the dog that PP got rid of as "gay" because it humped other female dogs?

Wait, say what now? PP actually believed a dog was gay? I don't even know how to respond to that.

Wish we could do polls here: Which is a better name for a band?

(a) Gaypocolypse!

(b) Gay[Oops] FAG Cult!

© Gaypocolypse Cult!

(d) Gapocolypse FAG Cult!

Gaypocalypse and the 50 ft lesbians

Part band, part circus freak show

Would that be like the dog that PP got rid of as "gay" because it humped other female dogs?

That is one smart dog. It totally knew what had to be done to get out of that house.

That is one smart dog. It totally knew what had to be done to get out of that house.

especially since I have never seen a female dog hump. Its those darn boy dogs

especially since I have never seen a female dog hump. Its those darn boy dogs

My female dog humps all the time. My poor cat has learned to be very, very tolerant.

Now I understand why I never got my toaster! I never got the proper paperwork filled out. Damn. I'll have to get right on it.

On a serious note: I sadly have family who believe this shit.

Archived