IGNORED

Mrs. Pecan Thief gives up sleep for her man!

IReallyAmHopewell

No, I think what happened is that Anna constantly talked about the "vibrator" when packing but what she was talking about was the vibrating baby bouncy seat.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry - did I just read that Anna's DILDO fell out of the dresser and they had that on television? :evil-eye: :evil-eye: :evil-eye: :evil-eye: :evil-eye: :evil-eye: :evil-eye: :evil-eye: :evil-eye: :evil-eye: :evil-eye: :evil-eye: :evil-eye: :evil-eye: :evil-eye: :evil-eye: :evil-eye: :evil-eye: :evil-eye: :evil-eye: :evil-eye:

Er, no. When they were moving out of the little house she referred to the baby's vibrating bouncer chair as "the vibrator" and TLC had a little fun with it. I think they cut to Justin with a horrified look on his face. Although he was probably just reacting to all of the heavily urine stained mattresses.

Ah, thank you for the clarification.

It's okay, Anna. I once killed the living crap out of a "back massaging octopus" that I bought at Schiphol Airport. It actually smoked before it died. Heck, I was thinking about giving him a proper burial, he was such a good pet.

I only made it halfway through that video. It was awful. Just awful. And, do they both have braces?

I don't know why, but I wonder what its like for them to make woopy, I have this image of him and her screaming out to Jebus

As he closes his eyes and thinks of Robert.

As he closes his eyes and thinks of Robert.

Maybe he just gets her to stand behind him and give him a reach-around.

Er, no. When they were moving out of the little house she referred to the baby's vibrating bouncer chair as "the vibrator" and TLC had a little fun with it. I think they cut to Justin with a horrified look on his face. Although he was probably just reacting to all of the heavily urine stained mattresses.

oh thank goodness. i really shouldn't post stuff i hear second hand :embarrassed: or post anything when i'm on FJ at 12am pretty much brain dead lol and trying to avoid doing chores. :lol: Sorry for the misinformation.

Long-time reader, first-time poster.

TFDW and Prissy and their precious "investments" are in Florida this week - today is Paul's second birthday and so they posted a video on their youtube channel of David, Pris and Paul playing in the sand and surf of a retirement area beach while Prissy babbles on about how God made the sea for us to see it and because Jesus. It was very enlightening.

Kendalyn got married at 28.

The worst part is she could have been done with med school and residency by then had she graduated at 17 like a lot of homeschoolers. Her education could have been done before Prince Charming showed up. I know, she would have wasted it all because she is but a vessel for incubating and training up new arrows for their godly quiver, but still. I honestly feel sorry for her because getting your dreams stomped on probably left her with some underlying resentment for which she beats herself up about because not being content is a sin.

Long-time reader, first-time poster.

TFDW and Prissy and their precious "investments" are in Florida this week - today is Paul's second birthday and so they posted a video on their youtube channel of David, Pris and Paul playing in the sand and surf of a retirement area beach while Prissy babbles on about how God made the sea for us to see it and because Jesus. It was very enlightening.

Welcome! There's also another beach video with David preaching to Paul. It was cute, because Paul is so cute, and interesting to see how well-trained he is to stop cold when David says "Wait".

Welcome! There's also another beach video with David preaching to Paul. It was cute, because Paul is so cute, and interesting to see how well-trained he is to stop cold when David says "Wait".

Agree, Paul is super cute, but his instant obedience to David is worrying.

Priscilla looks fantastic, not like she just had a baby.

I dont think in the least that Paul stopping when asked to "wait" is alarming. We do Montessori/Waldorf with our toddler, and she will "wait" when asked. It is nothing we beat into her or anything, just respectful calm repetition until she learned that it doesn't mean forever. We use it in public mostly, and it is a valuable thing to have in our arsenal in the rare event that she takes off running from us. It is a ton better than being that parent SCREAMING at a child to "STOP! STOP DAMMIT! I SAID STOP!" who then spanks their child once they catch up to them, or even better than the child that doesn't stop and runs right out into a road...

I dont think in the least that Paul stopping when asked to "wait" is alarming. We do Montessori/Waldorf with our toddler, and she will "wait" when asked. It is nothing we beat into her or anything, just respectful calm repetition until she learned that it doesn't mean forever. We use it in public mostly, and it is a valuable thing to have in our arsenal in the rare event that she takes off running from us. It is a ton better than being that parent SCREAMING at a child to "STOP! STOP DAMMIT! I SAID STOP!" who then spanks their child once they catch up to them, or even better than the child that doesn't stop and runs right out into a road...

It's worrying because they're fundies, and we strongly suspect many fundies do beat their children.

Ok totally shallow post, but I'm insanely jealous of Prissy's hair. Mine's about the same length (but darker) and I wish it were as thick and healthy as her's.

Maybe she should do a tutorial a la Erin.

Ok totally shallow post, but I'm insanely jealous of Prissy's hair. Mine's about the same length (but darker) and I wish it were as thick and healthy as her's.

Maybe she should do a tutorial a la Erin.

She does have great hair, but if she did a tutorial she would be mentally and verbally all over the place. Think about it.

"And one thing I LOVE to do with my hair when I get out of the shower is to wrap it in a BIG fluffy towel, and God made cotton for towels, and the Snuggle bear made the towels fluffy, which is a prayer of thanksgiving from Jehovah. And then David likes to come up from behind and play 'Bucking Bronco' while I'm in my robe and he uses my fluffy hair towel to hold onto while I breathe in the air of the blessed Jesus and think of the sea that God wants us to see. Oh look, we have mold growing in our shower. I wonder if God made mold to show the world the bad housekeepers, not like Mrs. Duggar, she's the best, most genius woman in the world. Now let's talk about why David likes to come at me with a giant cucumber from our garden..."

:wtf:

I agree - while we know of several fundies who over discipline, I wouldn't put David in that category yet. And some children and just more obedient than others by nature.

This is how I imagine their marital sexytime.

I don't care to imagine anyone's marital sexytime...am I alone in this?

I worry more about Pris than most fundy women. Imagine if she'd been adequately educated, had speech therapy (as needed)...She'd be an excellent preschool/kindergarten teacher. She has the personality for that age range, and they'd LOVE her.

But instead, she's married to Pecan Thief -- who "chooses to love" her rather than ACTUALLY caring for her.

I worry more about Pris than most fundy women. Imagine if she'd been adequately educated, had speech therapy (as needed)...She'd be an excellent preschool/kindergarten teacher. She has the personality for that age range, and they'd LOVE her.

But instead, she's married to Pecan Thief -- who "chooses to love" her rather than ACTUALLY caring for her.

Watch JOsh and Anna's wedding episode. She didn't have the speech issues there.

I also think she'd be really good as a caregiver for the elderly. Having spent a lot of time lately visiting my grandmother in a nursing home, she has the patience and warm fuzziness that it takes to be really good at it. (Even with the speech issues-- a lot of older people always ask me to slow down my speech-- I'm originally from NY).

That video breaks my heart. I know this has been said but I can't believe she explicitly states it isn't a "romantic kind of love." Do you all think she knows something is missing from her marriage, and she's trying to justify their love by emphasizing the giving aspect? Or has she really been taught that that's the ideal way to love someone? Either way, it's sad.

Uh, were we watching the same wedding special?

And I didn't read Priscilla's comment about "romantic" love like that. Remember, the goal is God first, blah, blah, so lust or fairy tales or having sex on the kitchen counter is not the objective, and you are superior if you have evolved to godly marriage.

I can see Anna saying the same thing, and I think they really do have a romantic relationship, and really do love each other.

Uh, were we watching the same wedding special?

And I didn't read Priscilla's comment about "romantic" love like that. Remember, the goal is God first, blah, blah, so lust or fairy tales or having sex on the kitchen counter is not the objective, and you are superior if you have evolved to godly marriage.

I can see Anna saying the same thing, and I think they really do have a romantic relationship, and really do love each other.

I was referring to the original video of this thread where Priscilla talks about foregoing sleep for sexytime, sorry for the confusion. It was a painful 7 minutes.

Admit I have not seen the video in this thread because I just find it so hard to watch Priscilla. However do agree that Anna does have a romantic relationship with her husband and has from the start. Pris and the PT, however, I don't get the feeling of a romantic relationship at all; it seems all duty from the PT and poor Pris is confused as hell because this is clearly not what she expected for herself.

This occurred to me: what if David married Priscilla for the connection to Anna, for the connection to the Duggars? It certainly gives him some more traction in the fundie world.

This occurred to me: what if David married Priscilla for the connection to Anna, for the connection to the Duggars? It certainly gives him some more traction in the fundie world.

David already knew Josh (he called him to find out how to reach Priscilla's father) and was already Gothard's assistant before courting Priscilla. I think the marriage just "firmed up" the relationships.

Archived